Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat April 20th 9:00 PM Q&A and Open Forum

Riley

[bumper64] Stop typing Please

[Adam Montana] mods thank you for being here

Topic: Ok everyone!! Same as always, Please no typing once Adam gets started with his chat!! Sit on your hands

[Adam Montana] chat members, thank you for being here!

[Riley] yw Adam

[Adam Montana] I will try to keep this brief

[bumper64] yw Adam

[Adam Montana] I'm going to follow tonight up with another chat tomorrow or Friday

[Adam Montana] because I realize there are WAY more questions than I can answer in one session

[Adam Montana] so for now

[Adam Montana] I'm going to tackle the first questions, including those asked by:

[Adam Montana] debratzz, bluejay, War Eagle, oneremedy, lexicon, brandygirl45, and graml

[Adam Montana] those are the first 7 - I'm not ducking or dodging anything, I never have

[Adam Montana] so if you hear something you don't like, sorry - blame the people who asked smiles

[Adam Montana] I'm just here to answer the questions

[Adam Montana] first some information

[Adam Montana] not VIP information - just a sharing of what I'm hearing

[Adam Montana] hearing*

[Adam Montana] it actually has to do with what two of the people asked - redemoninating and the currency in circulation

[Adam Montana] I received an email yesterday regarding exactly this

[Adam Montana] I know years back there was a report on the amount of Dinar in circulation

[Adam Montana] if you keep up with the news

[Adam Montana] or if you try to research the same subject tomorrow

[Adam Montana] you will know that lately it is almost impossible to determine the exact amount of currency in circulation

[Adam Montana] inside reports, from what I am being told, show that the amount is down from 27 trillion (estimated)

[Adam Montana] to a number near less than 20

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] that is still a lot, but consider how much oil Iraq is working with

[Adam Montana] some will throw a number out there

[Adam Montana] but the only number that REALLY matters is this one:

[Adam Montana] EIGHTY

[Adam Montana] 80% of Iraq’s oil is undiscovered

[Adam Montana] in other words... we really have no idea how RICH Iraq is

[Adam Montana] like it or not.... those people drive on land worth thousands

[Adam Montana] they go to the corner store and get a gallon of milk... and they drive across a million dollars buried in the soil

[Adam Montana] like it or not

[Adam Montana] Shabibi - just recently - spoke of something funny, he mentioned a term we should recognize

[Adam Montana] "propaganda"

[Adam Montana] I think we all know what that means, it's like Joe Biden's "gaffs"

[Adam Montana] magicians use the same trick - it's called "misdirection"

[Adam Montana] aka look at this hand, not THIS one smiles

[Adam Montana] one of the questions posed in the thread for tonight's thread was about the surrounding countries currency value

[Adam Montana] and the other one that might cause some ruffled feathers was about the lop

[Adam Montana] whether we like it or not

[Adam Montana] a lo p removes the zeros, so a 25000 is worth 25. And your neighbor's bank account doesn't add to yours. So even though

[Adam Montana] even though a lop doesn't make sense, for Iraq, it would mean a break even investment

[Adam Montana] and the value of Kuwait's Dinar really doesn't have much to do with the value of Iraq - IRAQ's value is relevant, nothing else.

[Adam Montana] two more topics then I'll ask for questions thank you for the patience!

[Adam Montana] I will say "open floor", just wait for that

[Adam Montana] Brandygirl45 asked if we should hold the currency if the RV comes out low

[Adam Montana] there is a good chance you should! That is a very smart question

[Adam Montana] Iraq is VERY likely to come out low

[Adam Montana] they then buy dinar at a low price

[Adam Montana] sell it at a little higher price

[Adam Montana] buy it back as people sell it

[Adam Montana] and keep selling it as it goes up

[Adam Montana] they can make a TON doing that

[Adam Montana] we have to keep an eye on the stability of the currency

[Adam Montana] if we think something is going wrong in Iraq, I would suggest selling it all and taking any profit possible!

[Adam Montana] but if things are stable and continue to rise

[Adam Montana] then absolutely keep as much as possible and cash in at a higher rate

[Adam Montana] the next question has to do with countries and companies investing based on the RV rate, in other words - getting in low and riding the wave

[Adam Montana] that’s something I have worked for years to do for myself, myself, and the VIP group

[Adam Montana] anyone who is VIP will have the same opportunities I do - I am opening all of my contacts and investments up to the entire group

[Adam Montana] many companies want to use a low value investment to grow incredible worth - we aren't the only ones doing this

[Adam Montana] so to answer the question - yes, YES, I 100% agree that there are companies investing based on the future growth of the Dinar

[Adam Montana] and I'm right there with them

[Adam Montana] and if you don't have your own methods, contracts, or contacts for this - I suggest you simply support the site - and after the RV I will happily invite you to invest with us

[Adam Montana] Iraq is moving forward

[Adam Montana] and I'm happy to be on this ship

[Adam Montana] of course it would be great if it landed sooner than later lol;

[Adam Montana] but I'm prepared to wait

[Adam Montana] ok sorry I went so long, I think I addressed all 7 questions I read from that thread

[Adam Montana] open floor

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana will an L O P affect digital dinar say in a warka account?

[moose 57] Adam Montana Break even investment? No way! I don't think you would do this if that were the case.

[nointel] there is talk of shabs in Switzerland. if he is what does this mean if anything for the rv?

[Old Guy] Adam, my question is, if they lift 3 zeros doesn't that concentrate the value by changing from XX Trillion dinar to XX Billion dinar to account for and isn't that a sort of RV in itself which makes it easy to RV from there and isn't that good for the Iraqis and us ?

[gakman] Please expand on last week's 7 day window and the June window. Thxs

[angelsunaware] what is your take on Shabibi's comments yesterday in DC when he said he couldn't answer them ?? regarding an RV of the currency, and then the investor that asked about the redomination?

[Zemaduvant] wow

[pleasantvalleySunday] ok stop and let him catch up please

[Adam Montana] gakman yours first

[Adam Montana] that is in regard to an email I received about 6 days ago, referring to the next 7 days, which means we're only about 5 days into what he was talking about

[Adam Montana] (holy cow.... that last sentence should tell you why you don't want to deal with dates!!!!!!!1)

[Adam Montana] lol

[Adam Montana] I'm going to talk about that in my next email, I've received a little more information

[Adam Montana] 90

[Adam Montana] %

[Adam Montana] of it is public

[Adam Montana] the only thing I really have is a perspective from someone in the CBI

[Adam Montana] that doesn't mean I have a crystal ball

[Adam Montana] but I'll share what I am hearing

[Adam Montana] just give me till Friday

[Adam Montana] next please!

[gakman] TY

[jackiefbh] could we see the rv by Friday as some are saying

[Adam Montana] gakman yw!

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana will an L O P affect digital dinar say in a warka account?

[Adam Montana] jackiefbh yes of course! I'm not promising though, it could take longer of course

[Adam Montana] dgibbs20 good question

[Adam Montana] answer is yes

[ThePhantomRider] …………….

[Adam Montana] sorry to say it, but the truth is the truth. We hope not

[Adam Montana] ThePhantomRider yes and also jet packs

[angelsunaware] what is your take on Shabibi's comments yesterday in DC when he said he couldn't answer the ?? regarding an RV of the currency, and then the investor that asked about the redomination?

[Riley] Adam Montana great answer

[Riley] ThePhantomRider poof

[Zemaduvant] it really was

[Adam Montana] angelsunaware i LOVE it

[puffsplus]

[rsskelton] Do you expect a L.o.P.?

[nointel] there is talk of shabs in switzerland. if he is what does this mean if anything for the rv?

[EmilyJJJ] puffsplus hi

[Adam Montana] they took him off guard and he stumbles, that is awesome for us - a\n interrogator would have nailed his butt

[Adam Montana] next!

[nointel] there is talk of shabs in switzerland. if he is what does this mean if anything for the rv?

[blueflower_us] If the DFI is extended. Do we have to wait another year for the RV?

[briannaa] concerning the muslim treatment of women...do you think it is safe for american women to open a warka account and invest in the stock market in iraq?

[Adam Montana] nointel I hate to say it but that switzerland thing is being promoted by a group that likes to simply make things up

[Adam Montana] there is real value in this investment

[nointel] i thought so ty

[Adam Montana] and some people that really don't have anything to offer often try to make up "value" - as in "intel" - and we all know who some of those people are

[joy1716] Adam Montana all my dinars are 25000. if i hold on to them will they prod i ce more

[Adam Montana] those that have been on this site for years know one thing

[EmilyJJJ] Trust in Adam... everyone else is full of it?

[Kevin B] Doesn't a re-denomination make more sense than a L O P? Just because they are going to remove 0s does not mean it has to be a L O P does it?

[rmac1966] rsskelton Had a a good question:: In your eyes are you expecting a lo p ?

[Adam Montana] Kevin B that's a good questions

[Adam Montana] they have to redenominate

[Adam Montana] one way or another

[moose 57] Adam Montana There is no way you went into this to break even or to make a little amount on your investment.

[Adam Montana] if the currency revalues they can't keep the same demons

[Adam Montana] denoms

[blueflower_us] If the DFI is extended.. Do we have to wait another year to possibly see a RV?

[Adam Montana]

[Adam Montana] blueflower_us no

[blueflower_us] ty Adam

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana what is the safest way to approach this investment with some return, besides only investing what you can afford to lose

[steph] Adam Montana You were right when you said "demons".

[Adam Montana] they can enter an agreement, a revalue, or a change in currency value without a full meeting

[Adam Montana] they can enter an agreement, a revalue, or a change in currency value without a full meeting

[Adam Montana] steph no kidding

[Adam Montana] rsskelton not at this point

[rsskelton] TY

[Adam Montana] I will email if I change my view

[badCobra] If there is a El Oh Pea what are the chances in your estimation that we'll face a tim elimit to "exchenge" physical currency to lower denominations for removal of large denominations?

[rmac1966] ty

[Adam Montana] I am still positive

[angelsunaware] Adam... so you think the "raising of the 000's" could be from the exchange rate??

[Perspective2011] Full meeting? Who does the meeting have to involve?

[Adam Montana] BadCobra lol El OhPea

[badCobra] wink

[jon29] Post Rv question: Post Rv party--Steak and mashed potato's or Fish and steamed rice?

[Perspective2011] Steak and MP

[Adam Montana] BadCobra you're talking about dropping the zeros - I addressed it in detail in my book but I'll give you the 3 second version:

[moose 57] Adam Montana How about PM's vs Dinar at this point?

[Terryokie] Adam have you had any verification on the existance of smaller denominations yet? 1,5, 10 dinar notes yet?

[dgibbs20] jon29 it sounds more like the dollar menu at mcdonalds

[Adam Montana] countries do it when they are hurting, and iraq isn't hurting - they don't have to lo pea

[linda55] dinartab , good night

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana what is the safest way to approach this investment with some return, besides only investing what you can afford to lose

[badCobra] thx!

[hurricanewayne] Adam if they raise the 3 0's will we have to exchange are 25000 for new denomes or will they cash them as25000

[butifldrm] Adam Montana, do you really think the rise of inflation in Iraq is a big trigger for the RV and/or RD?

[Adam Montana] dgibbs20 if you have a bodyguard, that's a good start

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana

[TXPoleman] Adam, what's your best guess when this will RV?

[Adam Montana] other than that - I'm not sure what you mean by "safe"

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana i'm talking isx warka etc

[keepmwlknfny] Hey Adam Montana .....has your guy with the CBI mentioned anything with the visa cards they want to implement?? In my eyes I think thats the best thing for them to push for to get the physical supply of currency in country down and turn it digital....aka reducing the money supply without L.opping....

[Riley] hurricanewayne he answered that earlier

[Perspective2011] or a very quiet approach, I have been super silent.

[angelsunaware] Adam... do you think the "raising of the 000's" could be from the exchange rate??

[roohoo] adam what do you think about the viet. VND? any thought on that rv'ing?

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana what will almost gaurantee a return

[Adam Montana] angelsunaware good question!

[hurricanewayne] Riley sorry I just got here

[Adam Montana] raising the 000s from the exchange rate won't happen "exactly", but it could be a very close starting point

[quadraph0nic] bankofbaghdad is switching to visa, cards available in may - thats what they told me yesterday.

[butifldrm] Adam Montana, do you really think the rise of inflation in Iraq is a big trigger for the RV and/or RD?

[jimpickles] Adam...do you think the United States will stay in iraq to help make sure they work things out and become accepted globally? It seems we have a vested interest in their success...if the dinar is just tradable on the open market...wouldn't it just take off,as far as incressing in valu?

[angelsunaware] Adam Montana thank you!

[Adam Montana] the rate will be adjusted based on the current value of the Dinar, and it won't have anything to do with the neighbors value or the value yesterday

[Adam Montana] think about it

[Adam Montana] if you hold GOOG stock

[keepmwlknfny] quadraph0nic I hope that catches on big time...

[Adam Montana] and GOOG goes bankrupt

[Adam Montana] do they care who the president is or how much AOL is worth?

[double_duce_duce] Adam Montana be for or after the rv l o p /3 z's

[Adam Montana] NO

[quadraph0nic] keepmwlknfny no doubt it will, i hope it keeps the RV alive

[hurricanewayne] Riley pssst what was the answer

[desert surfer] Adam, when you text us that the RV has taken place. What will be in that text, just that it has taken place or the rate as well. Any other information that you are going to put in it? THANKS.

[Adam Montana] they look at the trading price

[4dinarnow] Adam Montana Thank you for all the information. I have a question about the visa cards. Will there be a way to take the Dinar I have On hand and get a visa card?

[Adam Montana] and then adjust from there

[RobbinL] hi everyone Hi Adam

[moose 57] Adam Montana Have fun with all of this! You asked for it. Now you got it!!!

[Adam Montana] so when the value of the Dinar is adjusted

[steph] Adam Montana "When" this does RV, do you think they will they put a time frame on cashing in 25,000 notes, and what does that mean to us if it RV

[Adam Montana] they will look at what investors will pay

[sawbuck] adios amigos

[Adam Montana] what Iraq will supprt

[steph] 's low.

[Adam Montana] support*

[RobbinL] hi everyone Hi Adam

[moose 57] Adam Montana Have fun with all of this! You asked for it. Now you got it!!!

[Adam Montana] so when the value of the Dinar is adjusted

[steph] Adam Montana "When" this does RV, do you think they will they put a time frame on cashing in 25,000 notes, and what does that mean to us if it RV

[Adam Montana] they will look at what investors will pay

[sawbuck] adios amigos

[Adam Montana] what Iraq will supprt

[steph] 's low.

[Adam Montana] support*

[TXPoleman] Adam, when do you think this will RV?

[Adam Montana] and the value will line up with that

[Adam Montana] cheers all, that's all I can do tonight

[AFC] gnite!

[k98nights] Thanks Adam!

[Lacey] Adam Montana TY

[britney] Thanks for the great info well done Adam, Mods also:}:}:}:}

[mrdinar] thx Adam

[Perspective2011] Thanks!

[butifldrm] Thanks Adam

[4dinarnow] Thank You Adam

[badCobra] nite Adam, thx!

[gakman] Adam Montana TY!

[TexasGranny] gn adam

[glo] thank you Chief !!!

[paydirt] Thanks Adam

[disciple7] thanks

[blueflower_us] Thank you for answering my question and have a great night Adam

[brandygirl45] Thank you Adam

[M.D.] Thanks adam

[hurricanewayne] Adam Montana can you give more info on the email you got last week'

[pjbandit] Adam Should we keep our offshore corps??

[desert surfer] Thank you.

[double_duce_duce] TY

[steph] Adam Montana Thanks and look forward to next chat!

[Adam Montana] I wish all of us a prosperous future, and I hope Iraq helps that future come sooner than later!

[angelsunaware] Thank you Adam you are always an encouragement

[preston] thanks adam

[basquebebe] TY ADAM!

[upgradable] thanks group, for your courtesy!!

[AirForce17] Thanks Adam

[dinarinterest] ty adam

[dklll] Thanks Adam

[jon29] Thanks for taking the time Adam.

[RobbinL] Thanks Adam

[YukonJohn] TY Adam

[meg13] Thnx Adam

[big foot] Thanks

[mytryans] Thanks for all the info. Learn so much all the time.

[havasumom] bunch of worthless questions wasting adams time

[jimpickles] thanks

[classicgreen] whatever

[upgradable] no kicks tonight, this is a first!!

[quadraph0nic] thanks mods!

[Happy Man] thanks Adam

[behaviorkat] Adam Montana Adam Montana Adam Montana Adam Montana angelsunaware

[Kevin B] thnx

[Adam Montana] thank you all for your respect and thank you for supporting the site

[debandlv] Thank you Adam you’re the man

[rsskelton] thanks Adam

[Miss Peg] ty Adam

[Adam Montana] cheers all, and GO RV!

[ROCKSCISSORSPAPER] Adam Montana = Thanks for your time

[straightshot] Adam... what is the technical /professional term for llopp?

[hovna] thanks

[sucma] Can anyone summarize I missed it?

[Gaet028] Cheers Adam

[Terryokie] ty adam

[bLEACHERMAN53] thnaks Adam

[butifldrm] Rv

[jon29] havasumom?

[siberian_shaddow] is someone going to post this I came in late

[preston] Roll rv!!!!!!!!1

[Riley] Chat will be posted shortly - Thanks Adam

[classicgreen] bull

[havasumom] jon29 ya

[linda55] big foot did ya get that sweetie

[gaybeth] Thanks Adam I respect you and your information

[Matilda] thanks

[pleasantvalleySunday] the chat will be posted as soon as possible

[dgibbs20] so are we screwed or what?

[Adam Montana] I'm done, good night all - sorry if I missed any questions.

[EmilyJJJ] Thank you adam

[quadraph0nic] Riley you are awesome thanks

[glo] Great chat and better member tonight !!!! Congra to all of us !!!!!!

[EmilyJJJ] and Mods

[rdoncampos] thanks adam

[big foot] linda55 yes ty

[angelsunaware] loved it!!!

Thanks Adam and DV Family for a wonderful chat - thanks to all for being respectful!!!!

• Upvote 8

Adam made a comment about a word used by Shabibi:

[Adam Montana] Shabibi - just recently - spoke of something funny, he mentioned a term we should recognize

[Adam Montana] I think we all know what that means, it's like Joe Biden's "gaffs"

[Adam Montana] aka look at this hand, not THIS one smiles]

I do not think it was intentionally a misdirection.

In SEVERAL languages, the word 'propaganda' does not have the bad connotaion we find in English.

Once Dr. Shabibi said the word PROPAGANDA, he immediately found a better word, ADVERTISEMENT.

What he really meant - IMO - was: in order to finalize the lifting of the zeros it is imperative that the Iraqi people go through an educational process.

I appreciate Adam for taking his time to hepl us. But I thought this particular comment should be addressed.

Go RV!

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 9

@Barboza, thanks for the inflection. The word "propoganda" does have an element of negativity in the U.S. whereas it Shabibi probably had meant spreading out(advertising) the information out to the masses.

Thank you for posting the chat Riley!

COME on RV!!:)

• Upvote 2

Adam made a comment about a word used by Shabibi:

[Adam Montana] aka look at this hand, not THIS one smiles]

I do not think it was intentionally a misdirection.

In SEVERAL languages, the word 'propaganda' does not have the bad connotaion we find in English.

Once Dr. Shabibi said the word PROPAGANDA, he immediately found a better word, ADVERTISEMENT.

What he really meant - IMO - was: in order to finalize the lifting of the zeros it is imperative that the Iraqi people go through an educational process.

I appreciate Adam for taking his time to hepl us. But I thought this particular comment should be addressed.

Go RV!

- Barboza

Barboza, thanks for the revised perspective on this. Since so many of we Americans only speak english, it is often overlooked that words are not all equally translatable. Subtle differences in definition can have a world of difference in application!

• Upvote 1

Barboza - You have hit the nail squarely on the head with your observation and clarification. MANY times the intended meaning is "lost in translation" when trying to convey a message like what Dr. Shabibi was doing here. My understanding is exactly as yours - that the word propaganda means advertisement - and that what he was trying to convey was that there needs to be an education process for the people of Iraq so that they understand what is actually happening & how it will effect them. Thank you for pointing this out to everyone on the forum.

God Bless!

Brich

• Upvote 2

Barboza - You have hit the nail squarely on the head with your observation and clarification. MANY times the intended meaning is "lost in translation" when trying to convey a message like what Dr. Shabibi was doing here. My understanding is exactly as yours - that the word propaganda means advertisement - and that what he was trying to convey was that there needs to be an education process for the people of Iraq so that they understand what is actually happening & how it will effect them. Thank you for pointing this out to everyone on the forum.

God Bless!

Brich

Well, Iraq get the word out to the people and GO RV!!!! Thanks Barboza :D