Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs just out of meeting in Switzerland

harrysmug

Posted Today, 03:10 PM

Posted Today, 02:52 PM

Brand new Longfellow update on Switzerland Meeting with Shabs:

(Longfellow):Meeting just let out. Things went very well. IMF said it would give them an answer by Friday. Shabibi was very adament that they be allowed to more forward with a managed float. What worries me is what has got Shabibi all fired up and concerned all of a sudden. He has always been very cautious and steady and now he's running from country to country asking for help. Anyway, the overall consensus was that they will be allowed to move forward. After all Kuwait was no where close to where Iraq is when they RV'd and they came in at 3.47. So come on already. My buddy overheard his boss reporting to someone in Iraq that the lower rate was from 1.86 to 2.86 but would jump as soon as Iraq proved it had a full functioning GOI. I should have more from my DC contact tonight so I will let you know if anything else comes up. Go Big or Go Home, GO RV!

Longfellow

• Upvote 16

I sure would like to see this be true, but I have exhausted all my news resources and can find no evidence that Dr Shabibi is in Switzerland. If anyone else can find a news link to back this up, I'd love to see it. Thanks

RSS

Good luck on that RS - I wish too, but am afraid some make this stuff up as they go. - Anyway, would love a link on this also. - RS

(Longfellow):Meeting just let out. Things went very well. IMF said it would give them an answer by Friday. Shabibi was very adament that they be allowed to more forward with a managed float. What worries me is what has got Shabibi all fired up and concerned all of a sudden. He has always been very cautious and steady and now he's running from country to country asking for help. Anyway, the overall consensus was that they will be allowed to move forward. After all Kuwait was no where close to where Iraq is when they RV'd and they came in at 3.47. So come on already. My buddy overheard his boss reporting to someone in Iraq that the lower rate was from 1.86 to 2.86 but would jump as soon as Iraq proved it had a full functioning GOI. I should have more from my DC contact tonight so I will let you know if anything else comes up. Go Big or Go Home, GO RV!

Longfellow

Kuwait had not undergone massive hyper-inflation either - Iraq did. Just saying... Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Longfellow = Pumper. Please people, anyone who knows these kinds of specifics would NEVER put themselves at risk by sharing this information to a public forum with nothing to gain. When someone says it is going to be between X and X rate and had first hand info of Shabibi asking IMF for approval to pull the trigger they are liars. My profile may not show it but I have owned Dinar for over 7 years and the gurus who claim special "intel" are full of it. How do I know? When are they ever right? NEVER!

• Upvote 3

I agree 100%. The astonishing thing to me is that people actually put faith into these REPEATED LIES and hang on these morons every word. All these pumpers really desire is for someone to pay attention to them. They didn't get any attention growing up, they didn't get any attention in high school, they really just long to "be needed". So they come on the websites and grab attention from desperate people. Any thinking, rational person, with any degree of common sense would see that NOBODY with this degree of insider, intel sources would EVER be on a public web forum vomiting information about their IMF, BIS sources. Hell, Ray Charles can see that.

Poppy's Koolaid just taste better than the other's this week, that's all there is to it. Next week, Okie or Steve or Frank will come out with a new recipe and their Koolaid will win next week's taste test.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Longfellow

I thought shabbs did'nt head back from D.C. until tomorrow?? How could he be in Switzerland.blink.gif

• Upvote 2

I thought shabbs did'nt head back from D.C. until tomorrow?? How could he be in Switzerland.blink.gif

Exactly

Did he REALLY just say that Kuwait was nowhere close to where Iraq is, and RV'd at $3.47??? Nobody could be that ignorant. There is absolutely NO comparison between Iraq and Kuwait. :o

Exactly

I agree 100%. The astonishing thing to me is that people actually put faith into these REPEATED LIES and hang on these morons every word. All these pumpers really desire is for someone to pay attention to them. They didn't get any attention growing up, they didn't get any attention in high school, they really just long to "be needed". So they come on the websites and grab attention from desperate people. Any thinking, rational person, with any degree of common sense would see that NOBODY with this degree of insider, intel sources would EVER be on a public web forum vomiting information about their IMF, BIS sources. Hell, Ray Charles can see that.

Poppy's Koolaid just taste better than the other's this week, that's all there is to it. Next week, Okie or Steve or Frank will come out with a new recipe and their Koolaid will win next week's taste test.

There will be NO overnight Dinar millionaires.

Edited by RRSport
  • Downvote 3

Did he REALLY just say that Kuwait was nowhere close to where Iraq is, and RV'd at $3.47??? Nobody could be that ignorant. There is absolutely NO comparison between Iraq and Kuwait. :o

Well except for what they eat drink and make money with. hmmmmmm