Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi is the ultimate guru - 4/20/2011

good job ron----i will say --it really takes about 25 times too decipher--a lot of inbetween thinking on shabbis side----so taking off zero`s not raise--{ lop} ? = 1000. =3000 u s d { thinking} ------------still thinking------ naaaaaaa that isn`t enough for all the money that is about to fall into there hands . another 1.5 billion from the oil emerates today---almost a billion from w t o last week or so------not too mention the foreign investments now hitting with housing and hotel industry { from oil company } other countries. the infrasture is about tooo EXPLODE with activity not saying your wrong but if it is a lop{hoping not} then an r v after at 2.00 will have to be justtoo stay competitive on the mideastern currency front--{ ron not bashing you at all buddy i`m just trying to make sense of this as a whole} thanks for the post

Ron, hey buddy thanks for putting it in print. I have listened to this like, a bajillion times, but actually having it transcribed in print makes it much easier to study and digest. Much appreciated! +1

RSS

You are welcome RS!!! Yeah, I listened and listened to it - tried to make heads or tails - then decided to write it down and think about what he was saying and how he said it. It made it tons easier for me. While all the Gurus/speculation is fun to listen to actually having Shabs talk was so much more informative. I'm sitting at my local Starbucks now - coffee time - then off to get Mama - THE GRANDKIDS ARE FLYING IN FOR EASTER WEEKEND! REALLY BIG AND IMPORTANT HAPPENINGS - (smiling!) I know I'll see you on here before then, but if not - Have a blessed Easter RS!

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

This now a redenomination debate on how they are going to implement it. You could make the case that they will redenominate after RV. If that were the case I don't think Shabbs would have even mentioned this........and of course, when, I mean, you see now about these figures you see trillions or, or huge figures actually, if you want that, I mean if you want to be precise you put about twelve figures or for fifteen figures on all these things, fifteen digits, or something. So I think, I think, we have a plan on that.

I think it is clear he speaks of the dinar in circulation. They have a plan alright and in my opinion that plan is to redenominate pre RV.

Also it just seems to be a given that a redeomination would occur post RV without one pre RV if that makes sense. Why would he not just say that the old notes will be phased out when the exchange rate is manipulated. Instead he talks of how the zeros were put there during an unstable time and that they are no longer needed on the notes and then says...............I think, ah… to bring back the Iraqi Dinar, where to actually, the three zeros have (to be) removed; and of course you have to - this will have gone, hand-in-hand and with monitoring of the exchange rate

In other words 25,000IQD becomes 25IQD and 1USD=.00085IQD becomes 1USD=1IQD.

This plan he mention he also said would be soon. The revaluation and revisting the exchange rate would only occur after monitoring inflation. So it sounds to me that they are going to redenominate and bring the exchange rate in line with the USD. Afterwards they will monitor inflation and raise the exchange rate further if inflation seems to not be an issue. This also co-insides with the past articles saying that the redenomination will not improve purchasing power meaning a redenomination and manipulation of the exchange rate to match the USD would come out basically equal.

good job ron----i will say --it really takes about 25 times too decipher--a lot of inbetween thinking on shabbis side----so taking off zero`s not raise--{ lop} ? = 1000. =3000 u s d { thinking} ------------still thinking------ naaaaaaa that isn`t enough for all the money that is about to fall into there hands . another 1.5 billion from the oil emerates today---almost a billion from w t o last week or so------not too mention the foreign investments now hitting with housing and hotel industry { from oil company } other countries. the infrasture is about tooo EXPLODE with activity not saying your wrong but if it is a lop{hoping not} then an r v after at 2.00 will have to be justtoo stay competitive on the mideastern currency front--{ ron not bashing you at all buddy i`m just trying to make sense of this as a whole} thanks for the post

Thanks Bro, I didn't say they would LOP and then RV/ or RV and then remove zeros - I just wrote down, word for word, what Shabs said. One thing I do know, cause I took this past week to learn it, it how an emerging country values it's currency and what the reserves in the Central Bank equate to - also, what Gross National Product does to a currency valuation - it took a lot of reading and phone calls to work these ole brain cells - but it was worth it. With reserves, minus debt, and before adding in the GDP of Iraq their currency is actually worth 10 times more (about a penny per dinar instead of 1/10th) that they are actually auctioning it for at the CBI. A cheap currency makes their one major import extremely cheap - but from their in-country report and other articles I found they really don't completely control their oil until July/2011; but everything is in place. Anyway, all my best! Happy Easter! RS

Agreed.

This now a redenomination debate on how they are going to implement it. You could make the case that they will redenominate after RV. If that were the case I don't think Shabbs would have even mentioned this........and of course, when, I mean, you see now about these figures you see trillions or, or huge figures actually, if you want that, I mean if you want to be precise you put about twelve figures or for fifteen figures on all these things, fifteen digits, or something. So I think, I think, we have a plan on that.

I think it is clear he speaks of the dinar in circulation. They have a plan alright and in my opinion that plan is to redenominate pre RV.

Also it just seems to be a given that a redeomination would occur post RV without one pre RV if that makes sense. Why would he not just say that the old notes will be phased out when the exchange rate is manipulated. Instead he talks of how the zeros were put there during an unstable time and that they are no longer needed on the notes and then says...............I think, ah… to bring back the Iraqi Dinar, where to actually, the three zeros have (to be) removed; and of course you have to - this will have gone, hand-in-hand and with monitoring of the exchange rate

In other words 25,000IQD becomes 25IQD and 1USD=.00085IQD becomes 1USD=1IQD.

This plan he mention he also said would be soon. The revaluation and revisting the exchange rate would only occur after monitoring inflation. So it sounds to me that they are going to redenominate and bring the exchange rate in line with the USD. Afterwards they will monitor inflation and raise the exchange rate further if inflation seems to not be an issue. This also co-insides with the past articles saying that the redenomination will not improve purchasing power meaning a redenomination and manipulation of the exchange rate to match the USD would come out basically equal.

This is a good point - one thing about the auction is that it has kept the existing IQD extremely low - with present reserves it is worth about 10 times more (not counting GDP after it starts to trade and they are no longer an emerging country) or IQD = $.01 (instead of 1/10th of a penny) - It should also be noted from the In Country report that the CBI plans to expand their reserves by 18% to $59 Billion USD by end 2011.