Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Up; Shabibi insists on RV regardless Maliki

harrysmug

l

OKIE OIL MAN 4-20-2011

« on: Today at 03:20:10 PM »

12:57 pm [okie_oil_man] good afternoon america and ships at sea and all our world wide friends. I will make a short post in sound bite portions--continuity will not be evident.--well i have learned 3 things (personally) this past month.--never take a bath in toxic chemicals--never fly thru power lines and never drive faster that your guardian angel can fly.--now to the issue at hand, shabbi back to switzerland at the bis. The imf is at the end of its patience with iraq. Maliki hanging on by his fingernails--allawi concealed plan up to now is becoming transparent--the ministeral seats has no effect on the r/v. All agreed on factors that has stalled the r/v are no longer of concern or relevance.-the imf has given final warning to maliki to r/v or they will take matters into their own hands--extreme (extreme) currency shortage in iraq to transact normal day to day business. The chamber of commerce meeting in usa was a political embarassment to shabbi. He was unaware of the knowledge the american's (average) had regarding the goi or the cbi and was stymed by questioneers. Shabbi insisting on the r/v regardless of maliki's agenda which entailed to some (unknown) extent the iranian influence. Iraq is now in the position of being bound to previous contracts that will not be honored unless their currency is of reconizable value. Protests are projected to rise in intensity more frequent than past peaceful protests were. The smart (visa) cards as yet to date has not been loaded but intel states this will happen this week. If so--then there is your r/v because of budget being visable. Lot's of info to decypher if you consider all factors stated. I was told again this is the week for the r/v to occur--if it doesn't--murphy's law (i thought i had killed him yesterday) would intervene. Forgive bluntness of post but superflous language doesn't cut it anymore. Iraq has it's back to the wall--it is now time to stand and produce--god bless each of you and thank you for your prayers. If you happen to see a beat up angel--send him home to me-he's tired….

IF ANY OF YOU GUY'S ENCOUNTER AN OLD-BEAT UP---TORN UP--ANGEL--PLEASE TELL HIM I AM SORRY AND TO COME BACK HOME--YESTERDAY I THINK I SAW HIM HITCH-HIKING DOWN THE ROAD SAYING NUFF----NUFF----NUFF--

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Automatically, some vets see Okie's name and think - here's nutso. Read what he is saying. He is certainly right about the minister not being seated meaning nothing. Iraq is out of cash. And, he talks of the Maliki - Alawi clash. Okay, Godfather quote "Tataglia (Maliki)s a pimp. It was today that I realized all along that it was Barzini (Alawi) that killed Santino."

This was an informative, logical post by Okie. If you disagree because of his statements of the past, that is cool, but let's make sure we include Ali of Dinar Trade who did a complete 180 and is now driving on the left side of the road (or is it right side). Well, it's the udder side.

• Upvote 8

Automatically, some vets see Okie's name and think - here's nutso. Read what he is saying. He is certainly right about the minister not being seated meaning nothing. Iraq is out of cash. And, he talks of the Maliki - Alawi clash. Okay, Godfather quote "Tataglia (Maliki)s a pimp. It was today that I realized all along that it was Barzini (Alawi) that killed Santino."

This was an informative, logical post by Okie. If you disagree because of his statements of the past, that is cool, but let's make sure we include Ali of Dinar Trade who did a complete 180 and is now driving on the left side of the road (or is it right side). Well, it's the udder side.

I adore "Il Padrino" myself. Great movie and awesome acting.

OKIE OUT OF THE CLOSET TO TALK--THE 3 THINGS HE SHOULD OF LEARNED WAS DONT POST BS---DONT POST BS---AND DONT POST BS----JMOP

If that were the case he would never post again.

Which would be a blessing to all!!!!!!

Until I read this I thought it might just happen this week. Now I'm pretty sure it won't. Bummer

You make a valid point!

Okie is a good Guy..He spends a lot of time doing this for us..a lot of his Intel is correct..he can't make "them" RV even if they Personally spoke to him, confirmed it, Promised it..He is interesting..Good Article..Nuff Said.. I Believe...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

If that were the case he would never post again.

Which would be a blessing to all!!!!!!

You make a valid point!

Best part is I have yet to see Okie start a thread here yet, so if you never post here how do you stop? It is always someone else posting his "intel".

• Upvote 1

sometimes it looks like a lot of intel gets dipped out of the same barrel...oil???? any ideas about the think tanks pin# not working? Maybe the negative article about no RV backfired?

Anyway thanks for the post Harrysmug. Okie is at least somewhat........entertaining? Confusing? Irritating? uh...educational? Cheers to all you great gals and guys. Nice family for the most part!

• Upvote 2

Okie is a good Guy..He spends a lot of time doing this for us..a lot of his Intel is correct..he can't make "them" RV even if they Personally spoke to him, confirmed it, Promised it..He is interesting..Good Article..Nuff Said.. I Believe...

Could you please post one piece of intel of his that has been correct? I seemed to have missed that conversation.

Edited by tinnman77
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who is this guy Nuff?

Could you please post one piece of intel of his that has been correct? I seemed to have missed that conversation.

I have not posted much recently and I usually just read, consume, and determine what is happening.

You know what is really interesting is that this is in the "Rumors" section.. why would you consider the above intel?

I'm finally posting a rant about how most people on this site criticize so many others who actually have the gutts to post something whether it be a rumor or actual intel (that they believe is to be true). It's

really riduculus how people react to all this. The negativity is outrageous... this is suppose to be a positive investment; creating new wealth, new life style, and posterity for all of us.. why put down people that

you don't even know because they have an opinion? Let it be... let it go...Let them have their say. If you really don't agree, then counter with a positive rebuttal and/or get into a honest and down to earth discussion about it with them, not with all the other members.

I realize some of these quotes come from other sites and are way out there. If so, why even respond? They may not ever see it.. And, why hide behind a different site when responding with such criticism and negativity??? Some of you are acting like a bunch kids responding imaturely to someone that you know will probably never see your response... so grow up and be responsible. I will gladly respond to anyone one on one...

This whole thing about world economic change and with all the countries planning to RV and our Iraq investment is purely a world chess game between the countries of the world and those families that control the banks. The pieces of the game are the poor, middle class, and rich.. very simple. We, as investors, are not even the pawns of the game. We have no bearing on the outcome of this change for Iraq or any other change worldwide.

So, be cool and just wait for things to happen. I believe as many others have said, we are very close. I have been a dinar investor for over two years so I have not experienced the long patience as some have had for over 7 years but I do know we're closer than I've seen in the past two years.

As many others have said, don't listen to the Iraqi news, so called gurus, and any others who claim to know something... Use simple common sense and logic. Don't pay attention of what is said but what is being physically done. I've heard this so many times that I'd probably be richer if I'd bet a dollar each time I heard it than my investment in the dinar... ( just kidding.)

Cheers and God be with those who believe!

-B

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Really? You are kidding me right? Please... Please tell me 1 prediction that has been correct? You need to open your eyes... This HAS to be a joke.

I have not posted much recently and I usually just read, consume, and determine what is happening.

You know what is really interesting is that this is in the "Rumors" section.. why would you consider the above intel?

I'm finally posting a rant about how most people on this site criticize so many others who actually have the gutts to post something whether it be a rumor or actual intel (that they believe is to be true). It's

really riduculus how people react to all this. The negativity is outrageous... this is suppose to be a positive investment; creating new wealth, new life style, and posterity for all of us.. why put down people that

you don't even know because they have an opinion? Let it be... let it go...Let them have their say. If you really don't agree, then counter with a positive rebuttal and/or get into a honest and down to earth discussion about it with them, not with all the other members.

I realize some of these quotes come from other sites and are way out there. If so, why even respond? They may not ever see it.. And, why hide behind a different site when responding with such criticism and negativity??? Some of you are acting like a bunch kids responding imaturely to someone that you know will probably never see your response... so grow up and be responsible. I will gladly respond to anyone one on one...

This whole thing about world economic change and with all the countries planning to RV and our Iraq investment is purely a world chess game between the countries of the world and those families that control the banks. The pieces of the game are the poor, middle class, and rich.. very simple. We, as investors, are not even the pawns of the game. We have no bearing on the outcome of this change for Iraq or any other change worldwide.

So, be cool and just wait for things to happen. I believe as many others have said, we are very close. I have been a dinar investor for over two years so I have not experienced the long patience as some have had for over 7 years but I do know we're closer than I've seen in the past two years.

As many others have said, don't listen to the Iraqi news, so called gurus, and any others who claim to know something... Use simple common sense and logic. Don't pay attention of what is said but what is being physically done. I've heard this so many times that I'd probably be richer if I'd bet a dollar each time I heard it than my investment in the dinar... ( just kidding.)

Cheers and God be with those who believe!

-B

Hey I have a number to a few scam artists in Cali that I can give you so that you can stick up for those guys too.

You do know why these people post this sh*t right? To fraudulently make money. If you do not see that you are hopeless. Nuff Said

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Really? You are kidding me right? Please... Please tell me 1 prediction that has been correct? You need to open your eyes... This HAS to be a joke.

Hey I have a number to a few scam artists in Cali that I can give you so that you can stick up for those guys too.

You do know why these people post this sh*t right? To fraudulently make money. If you do not see that you are hopeless. Nuff Said

And... who are you? another one of those negative people that have no life? I never said I supported anyone... I am tired of people like you who are always

putting others down like you are doing now... why? what's the point? Are you driven by life to be so negative? I don't get it.

I'm very aware of who makes money here and there... if you're so bent on people making fraudulent money, and you think this is a scam, why are you here? makes no sense to me. You just want to stir up s##t.

-B

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

And... who are you? another one of those negative people that have no life? I never said I supported anyone... I am tired of people like you who are always

putting others down like you are doing now... why? what's the point? Are you driven by life to be so negative? I don't get it.

I'm very aware of who makes money here and there... if you're so bent on people making fraudulent money, and you think this is a scam, why are you here? makes no sense to me. You just want to stir up s##t.

-B

HAHAHA You are a trip. Who the hell are you? I dont give a rip what you like or dont like. To be honest I am puzzled by someone that will fight for a thief. You are standing up for known liars and scammers. The Dinar is not the scam but the people that make sh*t up all day every day are. I am sure you think you are standing up for those that cant do it themselves but you are blind to the whole scheme of things. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you learn soon.

Hey next time you see an old woman getting her purse stolen make sure to go over and help the thief get away. That is truly what you are doing.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Okie is pimp he could never have outfought Alliawi!!!! Okie spends alot of time fabricating a story and throw some spin in it to keep people thinking and hoping. When Adam sends that email then you will know it RV'ed until then all hearsay. Enough of the Okie dreams and fabrication. If you can't post a link to your information then it is HEARSAY PERIOD!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HAHAHA You are a trip. Who the hell are you? I dont give a rip what you like or dont like. To be honest I am puzzled by someone that will fight for a thief. You are standing up for known liars and scammers. The Dinar is not the scam but the people that make sh*t up all day every day are. I am sure you think you are standing up for those that cant do it themselves but you are but blind to the whole scheme of things. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you learn soon.

Hey next time you see an old woman getting her purse stolen make sure to go over and help the thief get away. That is truly what you are doing.

Yeah well back to you.. LMAO..... So, what are you talking about? You missed the whole point. I feel sorry for you since you just can't stop, read, and understand. I'm talking about letting 'all' people say their piece and since it 'was' in rumors, why are you so critical. Take it as it is. I feel sorry for you that you can't just be more considerate.

I'm always learning from everyone. You just taught me to be more tolerant of others. Your analogy is very poor... Nuff said...

-B

• Upvote 1

Yeah well back to you.. LMAO..... So, what are you talking about? You missed the whole point. I feel sorry for you since you just can't stop, read, and understand. I'm talking about letting 'all' people say their piece and since it 'was' in rumors, why are you so critical. Take it as it is. I feel sorry for you that you can't just be more considerate.

I'm always learning from everyone. You just taught me to be more tolerant of others. Your analogy is very poor... Nuff said...

-B

These guys make a living pumping up the dinar. If they were really just passing on news that would be one thing but THEY ARE NOT!!!! Instead they LIE about who they know and what they know. You are beyond help if you cant see that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These guys make a living pumping up the dinar. If they were really just passing on news that would be one thing but THEY ARE NOT!!!! Instead they LIE about who they know and what they know. You are beyond help if you cant see that.

Well, I understand that...but whatever.. you're not getting the larger picture.

I DON'T support OKIE....OR OTHERS WHO LIE OR PUMP... BUT I DO support THOSE THAT 'THINK' THEY HAVE INTEL OR NEWS TO REPORT AND THERE ARE THOSE LIKE YOU WHO CONSTANTLY POUND THEM THAT THEY ARE LIARS OR PUMPERS.

I hope you get the point here..it was not to support 'anyone' in particular but to defend all those who are attacked that have the gutts to post something.

-B