Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** CNBC currency show***

easyrider

I'm with you, Gasketman. I've been holding onto mine since right after they came out. My son had them sent to me, he was in Iraq serving in the military at the time. I had no idea what they were and just stuff them in my safe. This past November a friend of mine told me about this "fantastic investment" where I could stand to make millions. When he mentioned Dinar I realized I already had some of that "stuff". Long story short, I've done exactly what you have, forgotten about them until a few months ago and since then it's been the exact same thing.....each week is "the week". I don't even worry or stress over it anymore, it is what it is, it either will or will not happen, pretty simple. I do, however, get a little frustrated with the way the simplest things are turned into waaaayyyyy more than they really are. Just my 2 cents!

Try doing it for 3 years. I'm numb to all rumors. I've learned to not believe anything unless it happens.

Try doing this for 7 years lol

I have been in this investment longer than I can remember, I bought my first batch right after the new currency came out, there were no boards on it at all. I stayed completely away from the news in the investment until January of this year when I got a phone call from a broker in Canada that was telling me to buy. I said I am 6 or 7 years ahead of you.... I think its time to forget about it again, the good news was I went to my safe deposit box to see how much Dinar I actually have and found a bunch of cash I had gotten from the sale of a Harley and a boat. So it was like Christmas all over again. I just laugh when I see people that have been invested for 3 or 4 months and they are getting impatient.....Folks this could take another 2-3 years to come to fruition. When I first bought they said it would RV in 6 months or less!

When I got into this , the group of us that invested were told this investment would take 6-10 years, i'm on year 7. I have faith in this investment but as is every investment it's all speculation. Hopefully not too many people invested more than they could afford,but , have some patience this will pay off .

LOL, great choice, except, honestly, I think Larry is a little too sincere in his observations to play Okie. He only shows us what idiots we are surrounded by, unlike okie who is an idiot trying to surround us.

How about Jon Lovitz Saturday Nite Live character the Perpetual Liar - Tommy Flanagin. Ya that's the ticket !

Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting Easy and bringing over the posts. Ur really getting these fires stoked. :D

• Thanks 1