Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** CNBC currency show***

easyrider

Open up the link and watch the timer to almost 2 minutes. At that point the icon to slide the time of the show will appear. Slide the timer to 19 minutes to be safe. Now listen for about 45 seconds and then you will hear the person on as the expert guest blurt out "Iraqi Dinar" .........

The original version has been scrubbed because the Hostess "Melissa Lee" in the original recording also smiled and repeated "And yes, the Iraqi Dinar" ......They have removed that part of the clip already but the part where the expert guest yelled the Iraqi Dinar still remains......

Finally, we hear something on a mainstream program ........

http://video.cnbc.co...ideo=3000016844

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i saw that to but what is the iraq dinar?

Not sure why someone gave you a negative on that. Maybe the newsguy should get a negative, because it does sound like he is mocking the idea. Well he will be eating crow soon!!! I evened you out with a plus one.

My comment was for this post. Sorry. "Sounds like the guy was just mocking the currency to me!" I clicked on the wrong comment. Hope I make some sense now....

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Comments like that worry me.... This investment has gone on......and on..... and on.... some new thing to set us back week after week....month after month.... These guys do this for a living, so they have to be smarter than I am when it comes to foreign currency! And today, here we are still waiting on the voting of the security ministers before our long awaited RV??? Like we haven't been doing that for 3 months.

Sorry.... just getting discouraged.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Comments like that worry me.... This investment has gone on......and on..... and on.... some new thing to set us back week after week....month after month.... These guys do this for a living, so they have to be smarter than I am when it comes to foreign currency! And today, here we are still waiting on the voting of the security ministers before our long awaited RV??? Like we haven't been doing that for 3 months.

Try doing it for 3 years. I'm numb to all rumors. I've learned to not believe anything unless it happens.

• Upvote 4

I have been in this investment longer than I can remember, I bought my first batch right after the new currency came out, there were no boards on it at all. I stayed completely away from the news in the investment until January of this year when I got a phone call from a broker in Canada that was telling me to buy. I said I am 6 or 7 years ahead of you.... I think its time to forget about it again, the good news was I went to my safe deposit box to see how much Dinar I actually have and found a bunch of cash I had gotten from the sale of a Harley and a boat. So it was like Christmas all over again. I just laugh when I see people that have been invested for 3 or 4 months and they are getting impatient.....Folks this could take another 2-3 years to come to fruition. When I first bought they said it would RV in 6 months or less!

• Upvote 3

Tahoe, assuming someone is smart because they have been doing something for a long time.....We can look at Congress, the boss with the suspenders in Office Space; Keith Olberman. Don't be discouraged. It takes time to become a millionaire.

• Upvote 1

The mention of the dinar was certainly a disparaging one. I guess the thing that keeps me from being upset by that, ... as in holy crow what have I gone and done? ... is that even these young squirts who talk a language most don't understand, and think they are God's gift to finance, can be, and often are, wrong!

That said I think I'll go and take a pill now ... maybe one of the blue ones this time.

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Not sure where the negative comments are coming from on this. This is not a first for this group. They have been indicating for about a month that the dinar is coming in both on CNBC and even more so on Fox Business News. I did not consider this a bad report at all. I take it as very positive. All is coming to together. Now is not the time to abandon the faith. Failure is stopping one step before success.

• Upvote 1

One thing I do not really want to see is a Saturday Night Live skit making a mockery of Iraqi dinar investors who are already being humiliated by pumper rumors and non investors. But, I wonder who would play the part of Okie?

Larry the CableGuy, Get 'er ITS DONE ! :D

• Thanks 1

Not sure where the negative comments are coming from on this. This is not a first for this group. They have been indicating for about a month that the dinar is coming in both on CNBC and even more so on Fox Business News. I did not consider this a bad report at all. I take it as very positive. All is coming to together. Now is not the time to abandon the faith. Failure is stopping one step before success.

Do u have any links for those please