Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** my buddy johnny met shabbs at the U.S commerce**

easyrider

Now this is the kind of rumor I like to read. A direct question asked of Shabs and his response. The responses seem plausible and I in no way can I call BS on this. Thanks for the post Easy. I would like to see any other posts from this person after he calls John.

actually i will be personally calling him today

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Easy - thanks for mentioning "Being There". It was Peter Seller's last film and it shows how great a performance can be when you play it down. And, did you notice....Shirley McClaine was spectacularly beautiful in it.

Don't get me started on movies. I actually have an Oscar (no lie - the real thing)

• Upvote 3

Easy - thanks for mentioning "Being There". It was Peter Seller's last film and it shows how great a performance can be when you play it down. And, did you notice....Shirley McClaine was spectacularly beautiful in it.

Don't get me started on movies. I actually have an Oscar (no lie - the real thing)

I love Cinema myself......Please elaborate on that Oscar you have.... I'd like to hear more about it if you deem it possible.... Thanks.

• Upvote 1

The main indicator of an approaching RV will be continued inflation that they cannot control. This will be one in a number of economic factors which will drive the ultimate need for revaluation.

I'm confused. For the last year and a half, I've thought that uncontrolled inflation produced DE-valuations. What we want is little or no inflation for over a year (which is already the case) in order for the economy to be stable enough for the RV.

Did I miss something?

If this talk with Shabibi is true,my take is that we are a long way away from an RV. I don't mean a few weeks or a few months.Iraq is a mess. They are slower than molasses dripping from a maple tree in Vermont in January as to anything getting done. One would think there would be some urgency and organization. I see absolutely zero. Thus, my prediction is that we are a few years away from an RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The cutting of the three zeroes should not be exaggerated as to what it does or does not mean.

This is what caught my eye......things that make you go hmmmm. :huh: everyone lately seems to be expecting it's going to lop. perhaps, *hopefully* we are wrong. just a thought. :) Stay encouraged, my friends!

If this talk with Shabibi is true,my take is that we are a long way away from an RV. I don't mean a few weeks or a few months.Iraq is a mess. They are slower than molasses dripping from a maple tree in Vermont in January as to anything getting done. One would think there would be some urgency and organization. I see absolutely zero. Thus, my prediction is that we are a few years away from an RV.

sheik. I agree that things move slow in Iraq. But, just so you will know; molasses doesn't have any thing to do with maple trees. Molasses is made by grinding sugar cane and boiling off the sorghum.

• Upvote 4