Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is just my opinion!!! I see a lot of talk about a Lop and not really getting what we want and I really think when you look at everything put together we will be getting exactly what we are wanting .Think about this if you have 1,000,000. dinar and it is worth about est... now lets just say to keep math easy $1000.dollars U.S.and it is loped now it is worth about the same at par 1,000. dinar 1,000 dollars . you haven't made any thing right ? Now they RV and lets just say at $3.00 dollars now you have made $2000. dollars so on your 1,000,000. dinar that cost you $1000.U.S. you have $3000.U.S. now minus the $1000.U.S it cost you and you have the $2000.U.S. now we all know that good old uncle Sam wants and has made sure to get his part with new laws that came out about 2 months ago so lets say 35% capital gains tax well now we take the $2000. profit from the original purchase and we have a total of $700.U.S. going to the government do you really think the Treasury Department went to all the trouble to get this done to make a few hundred dollars off each of the investors in this with the economy in the shape it is in most investors only have a mill or 2 . and I think that small investors are like 1% of this whole thing I think the term that was used was a grain of sand on the beach. I hardly think that the treasury dept would go to all the trouble to collect a few hundred bucks . Look at the big picture that certainly wont jump start the world economy or be a event that is of epic world history. I M O, I think we are going to get exactly what we want ....GO RV......... B)

• Upvote 3

do you really think the Treasury Department went to all the trouble to get this done to make a few hundred dollars off each of the investors in this with the economy

Read more:

What trouble to get this done? Dont understand.

Well I would have to say having a bunch of treasury dept personnel in Iraq helping them to achieve this for their country , some one to draw up the new laws and not to mention the vice president helping them to get every thing done . We aren't over there for nothing......GO RV... B)

Think about it the expense that our government has put forth in the whole thing from the beginning ....We aren't going to settle for a lop...GO RV.... B)

Edited by harleyharryfl
  • Upvote 2

A few years ago, when I my husband died, his medical expenses were quite high, and I lost my house, was extremely broke, and had no income source. The IRS went to considerable trouble to extract from me the income tax they claimed I still owed for the prior year, a grand total of $700. So yes, I think they would go to any amount of trouble to get any amount of money, no matter how small, from working Americans.

"O" isn't going to allow us to keep any money at all if he can figure out how to take it from us, since his ego thinks he can . . . err . . . cough . . . cough . . . "manage" it (Read: spend it) better than we can, especially when he is giving our money to people who haven't worked for it like we did. (I believe it's called "Redistribution").

I apologize if I sound angry--I suppose I still resent the way I was treated by some very incaring people during that difficult time. I had just retired shortly before my husband became ill, so I was suddenly alone, and both my income source and my savings were gone, seemingly overnight. Thankfully, my daughters are simply wonderful, so I had a place to live and was given a chance to get my life back together. Since then, I found another way to generate a small income, and I managed to buy enough dinar that it will give me a second retirement income, so all is not lost. But as you can imagine, I am not into giving a single dime to the IRS if there is a legitimate way to avoid doing so. I don't think they hire human beings there--only robots with programmed responses and no feelings at all.

• Upvote 3

B)

A few years ago, when I my husband died, his medical expenses were quite high, and I lost my house, was extremely broke, and had no income source. The IRS went to considerable trouble to extract from me the income tax they claimed I still owed for the prior year, a grand total of $700. So yes, I think they would go to any amount of trouble to get any amount of money, no matter how small, from working Americans.

"O" isn't going to allow us to keep any money at all if he can figure out how to take it from us, since his ego thinks he can . . . err . . . cough . . . cough . . . "manage" it (Read: spend it) better than we can, especially when he is giving our money to people who haven't worked for it like we did. (I believe it's called "Redistribution").

I apologize if I sound angry--I suppose I still resent the way I was treated by some very incaring people during that difficult time. I had just retired shortly before my husband became ill, so I was suddenly alone, and both my income source and my savings were gone, seemingly overnight. Thankfully, my daughters are simply wonderful, so I had a place to live and was given a chance to get my life back together. Since then, I found another way to generate a small income, and I managed to buy enough dinar that it will give me a second retirement income, so all is not lost. But as you can imagine, I am not into giving a single dime to the IRS if there is a legitimate way to avoid doing so. I don't think they hire human beings there--only robots with programmed responses and no feelings at all.

I agree they are ruthless and want every dime but my point I was trying to make is I cant see them spending billions to collect a few million the amount that this whole process has cost the U.S. is multi Trillions of U.S. dollars from day one. This was in the so called plan and I don't think at this point they will not let it go off the way it was written,too much invested in this by many countries ....Be patient its coming and its what we are wanting IMO. ........GO RV.... B)

PS. Sorry for your loss and I hope I am right and you can enjoy the rest of your life in comfort.... B)

• Upvote 1

HarleyHarry, I'm with you on that thought, I can't see all this for such a little return, but that might be what we get out of it, who knows what the governments gain....I hope your right I guess we shall see soon...Thanks for your post..

• Upvote 1

HarleyHarry, I'm with you on that thought, I can't see all this for such a little return, but that might be what we get out of it, who knows what the governments gain....I hope your right I guess we shall see soon...Thanks for your post..

You are welcome.... I am really confident that we will all be very happy with the out come of this event. I cant see them doing a lop and then rving down the road it would be more of a problem for them with big time speculators than the grain of sand they have in their boot with the small amount of speculators that are involved at this point . I do think that If they loped that it would bring about the big money people that don't think this is real now it would end up costing them moor than just retrieving the 3 zeros and doing a straight up Rv...WE WILL SEE I BELIVE SOON ENOUGH GO RV..... B)

• Upvote 1