Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wed 4-20-11 Adam Chat What do you want to chat about?

kcw

[Adam Montana] tonight's chat will go as scheduled

[Adam Montana] 9PM CST

[Adam Montana] can someone please start a thread so members can request specific topics to address?

[Adam Montana] awesome.

[gakman] Adam Montana Still feeling +

[Adam Montana] gakman yes!

[gakman] Adam Montana Thxs

[Adam Montana] not sure when, but what I see

[Adam Montana] and feel

[Adam Montana] is that things are moving forward

[Adam Montana] and that's all we can really ask for

[Adam Montana] better than backwards!

[Adam Montana] ok - I'll check the chat log section later

[Adam Montana] and chime in on the thread

[Adam Montana] and see you all tonight at 9PM CST

[Adam Montana] thanks all! have a great day

***** Sorry Chat will be at the usual time 9pm CST

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, Have companies from the US and other countries already invested into Iraq or is it all based on contracts that have not yet started. If they have will they have the same result as us individual investors that hold the currency. What I'm looking for hear is can they get hurt financially depending upon how Iraq RV's-RI's, Redenominates etc... I apologize if this is a dumb question and maybe I should already know the answer. Thanks for the opportunity to ask my question.

• Upvote 3

Does the idea that Iraq has to revalue at a rate close to the surrounding countries hold any validity? The idea makes sense seeing as how the surrounding OPEC countries are near the same value. I know this topic has been beat to death but i do not recall your take on it.

Thanks to Adam and the DV team.

Court.

• Upvote 2

I don't know if I will be able to attend the chat session tonight but if you would kindly pass this on to Adam for consideration in his chat tonight. I am interested in Adams' take on the forming of the GOI in relation to the RV/RI. Does he feel that the GOI may aleady be formed behind closed doors and are awaiting a signal or movement from perhaps the U. N., World Bank, another organization or the combination of two or more. It would seem that you couldn't possibly or wouldn't conceiveably want to have something of this magnitude to occur without having a fully formed government in place. From what I see that could or would be a most embarrassing thing in the eyes of many of the worlds governments. Whether we realize it or not the eyes of the whole world are on Iraq. Thanks......

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I have watched the video of Shabibi meeting yesterday and there are two specific topics I would like your opinion on.

1. Shabs stated that security was still an issue and wanted the violence in country reduced so the Iraq security forces could go more "unoticed" and spend more time with him. How do you take that other than the obvious of wanting violence further reduced? I mean do they need more bodies and more effective security in place to assist in a LOP scenario? At this point do you really believe that security is standing in the way of the plan (whatever it is)?

2. Shabs also clearly stated that a revaluation and removing of the 3 zeros ( never stated currency speficically) go hand in hand and should be implented soon. Question then is how did you take that?

LOP with simultaneous RV or RV with gradual removal of larger bills?

Thanks

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam! Im just curious as to your opinion on the RV in relationship with the upcoming summit. What are your thoughts as far as Iraq wanting to have "their house in order", before the summit... if the summit actually takes place! Do you think that they would want GOI fully seated, and their currency issues resolved before this date? Also, with the other countries RV'ing ...or in the process, would it be fair to say that if Iraq is still "lagging" behind in these areas...that it would look bad on their part? I guess to make my question short, do you see them pushing to get GOI seated, and RV/RI before the summit? Thanks for all you do! God Bless You...and all of us! And God Bless the USA!..

Thanks for all you do Adam.

Question, After your text notification of the event, I plan on being on the next flight out, which is an early morning time from my area. Is this ok or should I wait on your follow up email with more instruction and wait another day?

Looks like Ali, Amer can Con tractor, and now Shabibi at this US conferene are lining up on the same page

Shabibi clearly separated the first question (revaluation) as being different situation from the second (lop of 3 zeroes)

first he said for the revaluation he would start watching inflation - meaning not anytime SOON

at the second question, the removing of 3 zeroes ( a lop) was VERY SOON in his opinion

so all three above are lining up to a lop & Rv scenario. or 8 times your investment....

Adam, for those of us with only a small amount of dinar, who want to invest in America, after the RV, do you still suggest opening a Warka Account? Do you feel that the Warka accounts are necessary? I don't have enough extra money to do both a Warka account with the dinar involved and the money to reserve a name for a corporation. If I can only swing one, what would you advise?

Adam,

Ever concider doing one of those free conference calls, like all the other sites do? Not that we are wanting to be like those other sites, but so much more can be covered when your talking and voice adds another dinamic to our relationship, that of personality. It makes everything more real, and personal. Text is just that, text. You never really know who's on the other end. I for one am all in with DV, as you can see by my status, but I do so enjoy hearing a live voice telling me what's going on with my investment. Sometimes the silence is deafening, and people need to HEAR the voice of their leader. Just some food for thought, especially as we near the end, of the beginning, of our journey.

• Upvote 1