Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haha man whoever gave a negative to this post needs to celebrate 420 more than most.

WE HAVE FORGOT----BECAUSE WE DONT NO WHAT YOUR POST MEANS 4:20 ON 4/20----AND YOU POSTED IT AT 1.35 AM ON 4/20 AND I READ IT AT 4:20AM ON 4/20 2011 AND RESPONDED TO IT ON 4/20 AT4.30 CENTRAL TIME SO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN JMOP

Dude if you don't get it then trust me you don't need to worry about it haha.

A stupid post and I am more stupid for responding. Are you saying a rate of $4.20? The higher the rate, the worse our ultimate return.

Get a clue before you say something stupid like calling a post stupid when you in fact obviously have no clue what was really meant by it. Doobie snacks at my house after work!

Edited by MrMiyagi
  • Upvote 2

Actually dope means: drug, incapacitate and that is what THC does for you

Marijuana, weed, THC, wacky tobaccy, dope, (illegal) etc

4:20 = Time to get high sad.gif

I'm a drug and alcohol counselor and this day is a serious trigger day for users, many relapse on this day.., more jail time, more loss of money, more ruined lives

blink.gifdry.gifunsure.gif

Do something fun and worthwhile today with your family/friends instead of checking out with drugs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually dope means: drug, incapacitate and that is what THC does for you

Marijuana, weed, THC, wacky tobaccy, dope, (illegal) etc

4:20 = Time to get high sad.gif

I'm a drug and alcohol counselor and this day is a serious trigger day for users, many relapse on this day.., more jail time, more loss of money, more ruined lives

blink.gifdry.gifunsure.gif

Do something fun and worthwhile today with your family/friends instead of checking out with drugs

Just have to say that anyone who assumes being high on weed forces you to "check out" and not do anything productive or socialize with family and friends needs to bolster their own experience and knowledge of the plant. I indulge, have a great family life, an excellent job, and am almost finished with school. In fact a lot of the time weed will make me feel MORE adventurous and want to go out and do things! Don't knock it till you know it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Today is the day for a trifecta, On 4/20 at 4:20 EST. it will be 12:30 am in Iraq and they will announce the RV at a rate of $4.20 to 1.IDQ and we can all kick back and celebrate with a big fat one. Now that is a trifecta that I can live with... Go RV....

• Upvote 1

I do it without weed. Whenever I go around and tell people that I'm invested in Dinar they just look at me like I'm on drugs, and half the time I'm not even wearing this stupid clown make-up ! :D

• Thanks 1