Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE HAVE FORGOT----BECAUSE WE DONT NO WHAT YOUR POST MEANS 4:20 ON 4/20----AND YOU POSTED IT AT 1.35 AM ON 4/20 AND I READ IT AT 4:20AM ON 4/20 2011 AND RESPONDED TO IT ON 4/20 AT4.30 CENTRAL TIME SO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN JMOP

Edited by HYDRANT
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Now think of the real money you could make for writing your winning formula, for if it hit on 4/20 @ 4:20 or whatever. If published correctly your old dinars you hold could be just slush money. ;) Would be one heck of a story, I can see Opera pushing your PDF book now! :)

Have a fantabulous hump day peeps!

Go Dinar!

Now think of the real money you could make for writing your winning formula, for if it hit on 4/20 @ 4:20 or whatever. If published correctly your old dinars you hold could be just slush money. ;) Would be one heck of a story, I can see Opera pushing your PDF book now! :)

Have a fantabulous hump day peeps!

Go Dinar!

Don't forget to play your Crosby, Stills & Nash records today (4 and 20)

IIRC, it was either 4Way Street or Deja Vu

• Upvote 1

WE HAVE FORGOT----BECAUSE WE DONT NO WHAT YOUR POST MEANS 4:20 ON 4/20----AND YOU POSTED IT AT 1.35 AM ON 4/20 AND I READ IT AT 4:20AM ON 4/20 2011 AND RESPONDED TO IT ON 4/20 AT4.30 CENTRAL TIME SO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN JMOP

If you have to ask, it's not for you....move on friend.