Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* VIDEO: Shabibi in DC 4/19/11 (Video and Audio Recording)

Papster

Thank you for the comment... And my day could not get any better! I was alittle skeptical when this discussion was going on and as you can see I don't have much knowledge with curriencies. So I just take a little here and there but I'D LIKE TO STAY POSITIVE ON OUR INVESTMENT.

Have a wonderful day everyone...

im so tired of hearin lop, just remeber shabbbsd said when it is close wed see him in public talkin bout it this is not some uncles cousins fathers friend in iraq it the govnr himself sayin this is close people have to remember the iraq language has way less words to describe things so we have to be patient with them im hopefull we will see an rv this summer hope for the best for mthe iraqi people n all of us on dinar vets then bring the troopshome they deserve to be out of this mess for sure GGGOOO RRRV!!!!!!!!

so...he said, "soon"...okay...everybody has been saying that for the last 4 months, now. but from the horse's mouth...who the hell, know what he meant by "soon"? for all we know soon could be a year from now. :huh:

*sigh* -_- ....*points gun to head*....*sighs...pulls trigger* :o

SILLY YOU ...U THINK I'M THAT CRAZY!? BUWAHAHAHA :lol:

Huge_item_watergun_01.gif

hey wait before you pull the trigger can we have yuur dinar?

Yeah, if we had the same amount of words that they do, can you imagine what this thread would sound like? :D

for sure good luck rs skelton hope you live a happy n prospuros life sir.....go rv! !!

He was directly asked about re-denomination - and he seemed to go to lengths to avoid just saying.. 25k IQD = a new 25 IQD.

Even from the horses mouth, we are left confused with the removal of 000s.

Two words that stick out for everyone

"propaganda"

"soon"

This sort of goes with Adam's CBI contact.... Could we be seeing end of month soon?

I wonder what the definition of soon is to an Iraqi? Within days? Weeks? Or Months?

• Upvote 1

WOW!GREAT INFO THE ONLY ONE SHABIBI TALKING,HOW MANY OF US THINKS HE IS GOING TO LOP NOW,LIKE HE SAYS A LOT OF PROPAGANDA THAT GOES ON. I AGREE WITH YOU 100% love when he says that to "facilitate payment, counting, and all these things" He was basically talking about taking away the three zeros in-country and not worry about currency outside of the country. So i'm taking this as 25K means 25K not 25 dinar. What do you think?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=63235#ixzz1K1Xji76R

I think the part that most of your failing to listen to is WHY and WHEN the 3 0's were added to the currency. Here pointed out directly that it was added many many years ago(without going back to listen to it again, he said either 80's or 90's) due to high inflation...and that the process of removing them now, is due to the fact that they have inflation in check at the moment and price stability. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but the Redenom (LOP) and RV is still very much on the table...Hyper inflated currency state is what the IQD is currently in, and they need to bring it back to realistic levels.

• Upvote 3

The Great Shabibi.......stumbling, bumbling, and fumbling his words.......how sweaty do you think his armpits were........maybe he has a secret........inflation at 5%.......yeah right......it was 5.5% in FEB.....two months have gone by and i have not seen any updates on the inflation rate.......imo it is over 5%........inflation is our friend........and propaganda.........he didnt even get the word out of his mouth and he was trying to pull it back in......they are at the end of their rope........and i didnt hear the word lop........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

I feel as good about this investment as ever. What did you think he could say??????? He said things are different and they are wanting to bring strength back to the dinar. You don't do this by lopping. they will remove the zeros from the nominal rate making it .86. He said he will do this "very soon" as soon as the govt can be seated and the security minister can devote time to them rv'ing. I thought it was the single most uplifiting video/article yet.

• Upvote 1

This MAY be the most interesting thing that I've ever come across on this board. To hear Shabb's inflections and hesitations and the full extent of his train of thought on (2) questions re: exchange rate of the IQD is extremely fascinating. Can't wait to see how the negative Nancys and the positive Petes spin this to their views.

Shabbs did say SOON, however. He absolutely did say soon. But keep in mind that in the context of the history of the earth (for non-creationists), we are now living soon after the Revolutionary War.

I don't think he meant soon in that context though. So relax ... ;-)

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

I'M GOING INTO MY 8TH YEAR AND GUESS WHAT ?????THIS IS HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN HEARING THE WORD SOON. SOON AND VERY SOON WOW

Silly Wabbit, tricks are for kids....

All of us here know that the three zeros were not added to the currency because of INFLATION.....

It was from the UN sanctions on Saddam aimed at preventing him from having so much money to spend on the war.

It cut his spending down a thousand times lower than what it was initially.

inflation may have happened before, during, or after, but it was NOT the cause for the three zeros....

And it will NOT be the cause of the three zeros going away...

JMHO

Silly Wabbit, tricks are for kids....

All of us here know that the three zeros were not added to the currency because of INFLATION.....

It was from the UN sanctions on Saddam aimed at preventing him from having so much money to spend on the war.

It cut his spending down a thousand times lower than what it was initially.

inflation may have happened before, during, or after, but it was NOT the cause for the three zeros....

And it will NOT be the cause of the three zeros going away...

JMHO

You are right imo that the three 0's were not added because of inflation.........but i do believe that inflation will make them go away......jmo......GO DINAR

I can hear audio, but video is just a still. Is this correct that there is no video and just audio? Also he just talks in circles. First part he says they are evaluating inflation, yet in the 2nd question says it is under control. Then he talks about removing the 3 zeros if there was high inflation but says they have low inflation. As much as he stumbles I hope someone else also has a hand of control in this or he will bankrupt his own country.

He was directly asked about re-denomination - and he seemed to go to lengths to avoid just saying.. 25k IQD = a new 25 IQD. Even from the horses mouth, we are left confused with the removal of 000s.Two words that stick out for everyone"propaganda" "soon"This sort of goes with Adam's CBI contact.... Could we be seeing end of month soon?I wonder what the definition of soon is to an Iraqi? Within days? Weeks? Or Months?

If they were to lop and make 25k IQD = a new 25 IQD... why couldn't he just come out and say it? They keep things hush hush when there's money to be made. Not once in the 10 minutes did he say "you guys are nuts, 25k will be 25, so stop worrying about it"

I think the part that most of your failing to listen to is WHY and WHEN the 3 0's were added to the currency. Here pointed out directly that it was added many many years ago(without going back to listen to it again, he said either 80's or 90's) due to high inflation...and that the process of removing them now, is due to the fact that they have inflation in check at the moment and price stability. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but the Redenom (LOP) and RV is still very much on the table...Hyper inflated currency state is what the IQD is currently in, and they need to bring it back to realistic levels.

Are you bi-polar? That doesn't make any sense

freaky frank says: "I wouldn't worry about that because he also says that they can not do this unless people are trained and security is in place, Why would they need security for a crappy old LOP, the answer is simple, they are expecting something bigger, I feel good about this recording."

I agree. If they were simply going to LOP, I believe there would be lots of Iraqi media informing the people of the impending event and what it means. Look at it this way: if you were a merchant in Iraq, and you had your merchandise priced with respect to the current IQD value, you would need some time to reprice all of your wares prior to the event occurring. Now, multiply that by however many thousands of people there are in Iraq who run their own businesses, and corporations who also accept Iraqi currency, and there would be plenty of warning for everyone. In contrast, an RV would be VERY secretive, so as to avoid runs on the currency by speculators. The same logic would apply to a LOP, then an RV. If you were only increasing the value of the currency by a factor of three to four, everyone in Iraq would be in the same boat, so why would you need security?

Point being, a straight LOP would NOT require security of any kind. One day, the value of a note is 25,000, the next day it's 25, or even 75. A no brainer. By contrast, an RV will create instantaneous, greatly increased value of the same notes. The possibility of increased theft makes the need for security self evident.

However, in the final analysis, the upcoming legislation to be submitted to the Iraqi PM and Parliament will tell the tale. Stay tuned, film at 11.

Good response, freaky frank. GO RV!

I love the part when he slips up and uses the word "propaganda" then takes about 10 secs. to recover his statement. Miss leading us Dr. Shabibi??

That's stupid. He didn't slip up. That word is perfectly appropriate in any other culture than ours. in ours, its a bad word. In his its normal. It means printed material. Used to educate people about the new currency, in this case. Dont get so excited about his use of it; the fact that he caught himself and chose a different word proves he is intelligent, and recognized the audience he was addressing would misunderstand his use of that word.

somebody commented on how Shabibi appeared / sounded caught off guard when asked about the RV. As if he had not anticipated it. The question was also raised, "if it was a closed event, open only to the press and by invitation, then why wouldn't they be briefed beforehand that there would be no RV questions?"

I think the answer is that this RV is still below the radar of most of the world. This is one reason it is not ever discussed on the major news networks. It is known to investors and thats about it! If true, it is great news for us. The less attention it gets may actually help the situation.

JMO

Rich in TX

I can hear audio, but video is just a still. Is this correct that there is no video and just audio? Also he just talks in circles. First part he says they are evaluating inflation, yet in the 2nd question says it is under control. Then he talks about removing the 3 zeros if there was high inflation but says they have low inflation. As much as he stumbles I hope someone else also has a hand of control in this or he will bankrupt his own country.

There is full audio and there is also full video. What you saw was a 10 minute clip of the audio with a Photo capture. It is the only way to post it on you tube; convert it to a video format and add a photo.

The full audio may be released today if we can get clearance from my brother's employer.

Same with the Video.

Keep an eye out on Comrade's Dinner.

Also, your remarks about Dr. Shabibi are uncalled for. He speaks several languages, but English is not his native toungue. It is perfectly understandable to fish and hunt around for the proper words. If you have to give an address to a crowd in your second or third language, how well would you do?

Rich in TX

• Upvote 3

Keep in Mind Shabibi is like the CFO of a corporation and he cant share the info that would cause you to buy more stock or in this case Dinars. That would be insider trading. What we do know is they have agreed to remove zero's. That could be .00085=.85 which you would get $.85 per dinar; or 25000 = 25 then rv and get 3+ times what you invested still ok; or RV first and get 3= times what you hold and then redenominate. Either way we win. Somebody that somebody.

Was that really him

i didn't hear anyone announce that that was dr. shabibi(if someone has a time stamp where they do let me know) i did hear someone call him governor that was weird. and im not sure if someone pointed this out already but this is not a "video" no one person so much as scratched their nose or loosened their tie. it was a picture of a lecture room in session. but if someone can give some real concrete evidence that, that was shabibi's voice butchering the english language..... koodo's to you

Why is no one moving in the video...I want to believe but anyone can get some friends together and tape a conversation and put in on top of a still picture and call it Shabibi in DC. I'm not hearing him say "RV soon"! Unless it is all "propaganda" doesn't seem like he thinks it will be soon. I'm just trying to patiently wait!!!

• Downvote 1

That's stupid. He didn't slip up. That word is perfectly appropriate in any other culture than ours. in ours, its a bad word. In his its normal. It means printed material. Used to educate people about the new currency, in this case. Dont get so excited about his use of it; the fact that he caught himself and chose a different word proves he is intelligent, and recognized the audience he was addressing would misunderstand his use of that word.

Just an observation man, i'm not buying more dinar because of it.....chillllllllll...

• Upvote 2