Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* VIDEO: Shabibi in DC 4/19/11 (Video and Audio Recording)

Papster

This MAY be the most interesting thing that I've ever come across on this board. To hear Shabb's inflections and hesitations and the full extent of his train of thought on (2) questions re: exchange rate of the IQD is extremely fascinating. Can't wait to see how the negative Nancys and the positive Petes spin this to their views.

Shabbs did say SOON, however. He absolutely did say soon. But keep in mind that in the context of the history of the earth (for non-creationists), we are now living soon after the Revolutionary War.

I don't think he meant soon in that context though. So relax ... ;-)

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

My favorite part

question:

(hard to hear)with respect to the ongoing need for stability in iraq, and the exchange rate (hard to hear) revaluation of the currency (hard to hear) in regard to that, how far until revaluation?

shabibi:

uh...mumbling..... okay we respond. thank you very much for this question. um…even if i know this, i cannot tell you.

• Upvote 2

He sounds very evasive, doesn't he?

Singapore was suffering more inflation than Iraq and yet, their currency actually did RV last week at over 25%.

This man sounds like he is being constrained, threatened and controlled by 'something' - like the tentacles of Rothschild/Rockefeller&Co?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He sounds very evasive, doesn't he?

Singapore was suffering more inflation than Iraq and yet, their currency actually did RV last week at over 25%.

This man sounds like he is being constrained, threatened and controlled by 'something' - like the tentacles of Rothschild/Rockefeller&Co?

Told you it would be interesting to hear how people spin this ...

It's called English-as-a-second language, Dude. Or third.

To be sure, he was not being totally forthcoming as noted in his first comment about not being able to tell the questioner (even if he knew) when it would RV.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1

April 19th, 2011 03:22 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

You Tube Link

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Just listened to video twice at the end of the video ,he did say that the where going to delete 3 zeros from the currency soon. Go and listen to the last 2 minutes. Not good

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow I am very excited about this recording, Shabs definitely says after being asked the first question, when is the iqd going to revaluate, and he says " even if I know the answer I can not tell you". This says it all to all those rate and date people out there, THERE ARE NO INTEL RUMORS WORTH LISTENING TO. However if you listen to Shabs telling you a whole bunch of filler to appease the two questions without giving you a straight answer, he talks about what specifically they are monitoring to get to a revaluation. The most important thing he says, is that they are not ready for an RV until SECURITY is ready. Also that lots of people have to be trained on how to handle a revaluation. I am not making this up, listen for yourself, I was listening to him talk and he stutters a lot, I feel because he is being very cautious not to slip up on any answers, But Ido believe that he does know a lot more that he is saying in this recording..............Go Shabs..............Go RV :twothumbs:

Just listened to video twice at the end of the video ,he did say that the where going to delete 3 zeros from the currency soon. Go and listen to the last 2 minutes. Not good

I wouldn't worry about that because he also says that they can not do this unless people are trained and security is in place, Why would they need security for a crappy old LOP, the answer is simple, they are expecting something bigger, I feel good about this recording, Edited by freaky frank
  • Upvote 3

April 19th, 2011 03:22 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

You Tube Link

Thank you for the post, but I just wanted to mention that it doesn not seem as a virtual video recording as you can see it is a still picture in the video, I bet everyone can hear the audio and I too bileve it's from todays meeting, but I wonder there might be people out there who would question if this audio is from today's meeting for real.. I wish if anyone out there were able to find a link that shows the real video, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiURyFl9rIw&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love the part when he slips up and uses the word "propaganda" then takes about 10 secs. to recover his statement. Miss leading us Dr. Shabibi??

That jumped out at me as well. The theory that there will be much misinformation just prior to the RV could fit nicely into the word propaganda. I also would like to get other people's take but I have to honestly say that he seemed to be telling us that the removal of the zero's would not include a lop. It just does not fit into the picture when you consider the inflation rate, and he made that quite clear.

Peace

• Upvote 4

Shabibi says the RV and the redenomination will go hand in hand. That means 2 things will happen. After the RV they will need to get rid of the bills with the 3 0's. I believe no LOP - there is no hyperinflation in Iraq. He says it twice in this recording. "Very little inflation, 5%" He says they created the bills with the 3 0's so that citizens did not have to carry around huge amounts of cash. Now they will have to go back to the way it was before. How can they RV and keep those huge bills out there. No one can break your 25,000 dinar to buy a sandwich at the store. It would be pure chaos. :) This would be my humble opinion, fyi.

That jumped out at me as well. The theory that there will be much misinformation just prior to the RV could fit nicely into the word propaganda. I also would like to get other people's take but I have to honestly say that he seemed to be telling us that the removal of the zero's would not include a lop. It just does not fit into the picture when you consider the inflation rate, and he made that quite clear.

Peace

I'm with you sir... I love when he says that to "facilitate payment, counting, and all these things" He was basically talking about taking away the three zeros in-country and not worry about currency outside of the country. So i'm taking this as 25K means 25K not 25 dinar. What do you think? :D

• Upvote 4

i dont think from the currency he didnt say currency

I'm with you sir... I love when he says that to "facilitate payment, counting, and all these things" He was basically talking about taking away the three zeros in-country and not worry about currency outside of the country. So i'm taking this as 25K means 25K not 25 dinar. What do you think? :D

lol i think this has been discused 500 times this week n yur right dont know why people worry so much bud

dont forget we have so many more words than they do it probably the only way he knew tpo explain this why would they lop? it will only bite them in the end ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree......be safe bro,

Peace

• Upvote 2

lol i think this has been discused 500 times this week n yur right dont know why people worry so much bud

dont forget we have so many more words than they do it probably the only way he knew tpo explain this why would they lop? it will only bite them in the end ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the comment... And my day could not get any better! I was alittle skeptical when this discussion was going on and as you can see I don't have much knowledge with curriencies. So I just take a little here and there but I'D LIKE TO STAY POSITIVE ON OUR INVESTMENT.

Have a wonderful day everyone...

• Upvote 2

this further backs up the 1.20 rounded up to a 1.70 --IN COUNTRY--while the numbers might not be correct or the rumors true-something could of happened that seems insignificant to us but eases the confusion for their citizens---and prepares them for the real RV yet to come and the rest of the world! After All Iraqi's may be smart but that doesn't mean they are educated and able to accept a Giant Surprise and new found wealth out of thin air!

Capt. Cliff

Yeah, if we had the same amount of words that they do, can you imagine what this thread would sound like? :D

Aound the 8:07 minute mark Shabibi says "we are not studing but have decieded to impliment the removal of 3 zeros very soon....

So why can't that be after the RV? We all cash in and than they get things under control by removing the zeros as Shabibi stated?

so...he said, "soon"...okay...everybody has been saying that for the last 4 months, now. but from the horse's mouth...who the hell, know what he meant by "soon"? for all we know soon could be a year from now. :huh:

*sigh* -_- ....*points gun to head*....*sighs...pulls trigger* :o

SILLY YOU ...U THINK I'M THAT CRAZY!? BUWAHAHAHA :lol:

Huge_item_watergun_01.gif

• Upvote 3

Wow I am very excited about this recording, Shabs definitely says after being asked the first question, when is the iqd going to revaluate, and he says " even if I know the answer I can not tell you". This says it all to all those rate and date people out there, THERE ARE NO INTEL RUMORS WORTH LISTENING TO. However if you listen to Shabs telling you a whole bunch of filler to appease the two questions without giving you a straight answer, he talks about what specifically they are monitoring to get to a revaluation. The most important thing he says, is that they are not ready for an RV until SECURITY is ready. Also that lots of people have to be trained on how to handle a revaluation. I am not making this up, listen for yourself, I was listening to him talk and he stutters a lot, I feel because he is being very cautious not to slip up on any answers, But Ido believe that he does know a lot more that he is saying in this recording..............Go Shabs..............Go RV :twothumbs:

I wouldn't worry about that because he also says that they can not do this unless people are trained and security is in place, Why would they need security for a crappy old LOP, the answer is simple, they are expecting something bigger, I feel good about this recording,

I totally agree

• Upvote 1