Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* FREEWAY BILL Post: Found on One Dinar 4/19/11

Papster

Your thought process works for me, and I certainly will not try to punch holes in your theory. I also believe that Iraq can support any amount of increase in the dinar, but there are people who do not believe that Iraq has pulled back all the dinar that you have just mentioned ( Keep'em, Tim S.( sad cat ), etc. ). Whether they have pulled in dinar or not, I believe as you do, and I've already invested, so I'll just have to be patient and see what unfolds. Take care, and good luck!

Thanks Papster, I think your post makes a lot of sense, especially with oil prices still going up. George W said the war would pay for it self, he was orrect. I am blessed to be going for the ride with a whole bunch of nice people.

Sounds so simple doesn't it....

I would be THRILLED to see ANY PROOF of this:

China and the US have signed agreements that they each will take all of their dinar and all that they cash in from their citizens in OIL @ an agreed upon rate of $ 32.00 per barrel for however long it takes.

I have heard for years (from Gurus and the Funky Bunch) that the US had such a deal with Iraq.....so now its reading that the US and China have the deal for the cheap oil....hmmmm

It would have been prudent for the US to have made such a deal ....it would have been smart business....I am just not sure anyone was smart enough to make the deal...

Spot on there pal china didnt get there hands dirty liberating iraq,tell em to sod off. The western world is suffering at the moment hopefully this could get us running again.

Now how China got their little stubby hands in on the "deal" (if there is one)...who knows....

Why would it have been only the US and now China that got this deal? How about the other "coalition" members like the UK????.......something smells like guru flatulence with this whole $32 bbl secret oil deal.....

Edited by paj1985

Sounds so simple doesn't it....

I would be THRILLED to see ANY PROOF of this:

China and the US have signed agreements that they each will take all of their dinar and all that they cash in from their citizens in OIL @ an agreed upon rate of $ 32.00 per barrel for however long it takes.

I have heard for years (from Gurus and the Funky Bunch) that the US had such a deal with Iraq.....so now its reading that the US and China have the deal for the cheap oil....hmmmm

It would have been prudent for the US to have made such a deal ....it would have been smart business....I am just not sure anyone was smart enough to make the deal...

Now how China got their little stubby hands in on the "deal" (if there is one)...who knows....

Why would it have been only the US and now China that got this deal? How about the other "coalition" members like the UK????.......something smells like guru flatulence with this whole $32 bbl secret oil deal.....

.... 'not sure anyone was smart enough to make the deal'.

To answer your question, IT WAS Vice President CHENEY!

RV Already! smile.gif

Edited by All-In-4-RV

I have been reading the DV forum since Nov 2010. I am hoping for a positive return for all investors,Myself included. I have smiled and frowned at different posts. However, I have never felt compelled enough to respond to any particular post.You have succesfully enticed me to repond. I like all of your analysis and logic. It holds up well, except to the point of "the 750 billion barrels of oil at $32" to back the trillions of dinar used in your example. All of the latest estimates of total oil reserves in Iraq are at 173 billion barrels.

http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/stock-market-news-story.aspx?storyid=201104060734dowjonesdjonline000361&title=iraq-deputy-pm-total-iraqi-oil-reserves-now-around-173-billion-bbl

I have been reading the DV forum since Nov 2010. I am hoping for a positive return for all investors,Myself included. I have smiled and frowned at different posts. However, I have never felt compelled enough to respond to any particular post.You have succesfully enticed me to repond. I like all of your analysis and logic. It holds up well, except to the point of "the 750 billion barrels of oil at $32" to back the trillions of dinar used in your example. All of the latest estimates of total oil reserves in Iraq are at 173 billion barrels.

http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/stock-market-news-story.aspx?storyid=201104060734dowjonesdjonline000361&title=iraq-deputy-pm-total-iraqi-oil-reserves-now-around-173-billion-bbl

That's true but, I still believe the Gov of Iraq is holding the majority of dinars that are in circulation. The people of Iraq are very poor and I can't believe they have their Dinars stuffed in their beds for a rainy day. I also feel that speculators have very little of the 24 +/- trillion that is out. That's a mountain of cash even at 1/1170. Where all the money is at is pure speculation. Just like this investment. Watch the pea, it's all a shell game.

I liked the post!!! Thanks

As did I. However, if memory serves, I seem to remember reading a number of articles (some of which had to do with the HCL and the Kurds portion of the Iraqi oil revenue) wherein it pretty well stated that we (the good guys), got the best deal at $32.00/bbl. China and Russia (our traditional friends), made their deals at $38.00 and $40.00/bbl, respectively.

I'm pretty sure the deals are legit and went down in that fashion. I would dispute the notion that China and Russia got the same deal we did on per-barrel pricing. After all, Who fought that war, it damn sure wasn't Russia or China.

Respectfully submitted,

Scott

The only hole I can poke in your theory is that the Chinese, and not the Americans,own the most oil contracts. With that in mind,there has not been any real numbers that are verifiable as to exactly how much oil the USA is locked up and guaranteed. I need FACTS.

The notion of Bush's master plan as to the war paying for itself through an RV of IQD is nonsense. So,while we are searching for Hussein and his alleged WMD's and bombing the crap out of the country for 9 years,Bush had in mind all along,that Iraq's currency would RV and everything will be paid for at zero cost to the US taxpayer. Folks,Bush is a fool and isn't that smart to have hatched such a master plan. The Guy was looking for a sweetheart oil deal.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1

As did I. However, if memory serves, I seem to remember reading a number of articles (some of which had to do with the HCL and the Kurds portion of the Iraqi oil revenue) wherein it pretty well stated that we (the good guys), got the best deal at $32.00/bbl. China and Russia (our traditional friends), made their deals at $38.00 and $40.00/bbl, respectively.

I'm pretty sure the deals are legit and went down in that fashion. I would dispute the notion that China and Russia got the same deal we did on per-barrel pricing. After all, Who fought that war, it damn sure wasn't Russia or China.

Respectfully submitted,

Scott

All ya russa and china fought this war the proof is all the brand new weapons they were just on the other side

America got all the fields that already existed china is here for new exploration

America is pulling oil now

china will be pulling oil by 2013

• Upvote 1