Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington

Longfellow

No Im not a pumper and I don't claim to be anything but what I am. I am fortunate to have 2 close friends that are very close to this thing. We talk almost daily and I pass on whatever info I am aloud too and what I think is worth repeating. It seems to be coming in faster and faster. Which is a good sign. Lately, the other sites have been grabbing my posts and using them for there own, but what can you do. Thanks for the heads up about bashing me into the Rocks. I will tread lightly

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again. I think your on the level, and I don't say that about everybody. Keep us informed please. Thanks!

RSS

I love how people say they need to get this done for the "good of Iraq"... I seriously doubt that any American dinar holders want the rv done because they are soooo concerned with the Iraqi people...

Talk about hitting the nail on the head, The good side of me wants to say ( For the good of Iraq) the paycheck to paycheck side of me says Show Me the money...

• Upvote 1

Question for Longfellow; You wouldn,t happen to be one one of those habitual rumor posting pumpers from another site under a new name would you? If you are not please excuse my question. If you are, be prepared, once people figure out you are a teller of tall tales they will bash you into the rocks.

Got to wonder. He joined yesterday and has 14 posts and already has contacts in Washington??????? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Great news From DC. Everything is a go for RV but still need fully seated GOI. If we can get past this last hurdle we are home free. Names are submitted but no Vote today. Can't someone go over there and sit these Jack Wagons down and get this done. Shabibi will be back in Iraq Thursday. If they can seat the security positions it's over. We've only been saying that for 4 months now. Maybe by some miracle they will put there own agendas aside and do what is best for Iraq. Similiar news from Iraq. Everything is ready to Roll, just waiting on Security Ministers. Once they get that complete it will be a matter of hours to 3 days maximum before RV. Stay patient. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV

not bashin but howdo you know what happened in iraq? n werent they goin to get an extention on loan gaurentees ?i wanna know how buddy

I saw the 10 day thing as well. Currency newshound says they reconvene Tuesday the 26th, however I realise they are not the most reliable source for accurate news.

I can agree that the RV meter may not be the most accurate, however, is this kind of news any less accurate than the news section on this site? I have seen many quotes on this site from members quoting articles from that site in their news posts. If you have examples of misguided please let me know because this is a site I look at often and trust for straight up info that is put out. If there is slant that they put on it I would love to know so I don't read them anymore.

No disrespect, just asking........

• Upvote 1

42 --I agree with you totally , maybe one out of 100 really feels sorry for the Iraqi's and hope things will change and I stand tall and say this is an investment or speculation and when and if it does happen I WILL take care of my family and some good charities locally and some friends but this is and should be treated as an investment/speculation and to do it right , you can't get emotionally attached to it , nor can you fool yourself just like a NEW YEARS resolution never to be carried out more than the first 4 days---hard but true facts---6 months down the road of the RV/RI let's see who still is worrieing about the citizens of IRAQ

Sorry but true--cashed out and moving on with a lot more than you had before---this is not pretty but it is HUMAN NATURE!

Capt. Cliff

I can agree that the RV meter may not be the most accurate, however, is this kind of news any less accurate than the news section on this site? I have seen many quotes on this site from members quoting articles from that site in their news posts. If you have examples of misguided please let me know because this is a site I look at often and trust for straight up info that is put out. If there is slant that they put on it I would love to know so I don't read them anymore.

No disrespect, just asking........

Actually I suppose I didn't word that very well. You are right in the fact that even our news here is not always accurate. By the way, I to read them, like I said, thats where I saw what I posted. My apoligies to Currency Newshound . I'm really not sure that anyone has 100% accuracy when it comes to news from Iraq. We only hear what they want us to hear. I give myself a -1 for that statement.

RSS :(

• Upvote 1

Actually I suppose I didn't word that very well. You are right in the fact that even our news here is not always accurate. By the way, I to read them, like I said, thats where I saw what I posted. My apoligies to Currency Newshound . I'm really not sure that anyone has 100% accuracy when it comes to news from Iraq. We only hear what they want us to hear. I give myself a -1 for that statement.

RSS :(

+1

Great news From DC. Everything is a go for RV but still need fully seated GOI. If we can get past this last hurdle we are home free. Names are submitted but no Vote today. Can't someone go over there and sit these Jack Wagons down and get this done. Shabibi will be back in Iraq Thursday. If they can seat the security positions it's over. We've only been saying that for 4 months now. Maybe by some miracle they will put there own agendas aside and do what is best for Iraq. Similiar news from Iraq. Everything is ready to Roll, just waiting on Security Ministers. Once they get that complete it will be a matter of hours to 3 days maximum before RV. Stay patient. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV

Do you know if it will be an "Instant RV" or a "Gradual RV"?

I love how people say they need to get this done for the "good of Iraq"... I seriously doubt that any American dinar holders want the rv done because they are soooo concerned with the Iraqi people...

Well, you just met one American who would rather not have an RV if it is at the expense of even one person's life. As a health care provider and a follower of "the golden rule", life is as precious when a person is on his/her death bed as when that person came into this world. There is enough atrocities toward mankind, so please don't infer that any/all of us "American dinar holders" don't care. Just go back to past posts and see how much we don't care!

>>>>>>>unsure.gifOnce they get that complete it will be a matter of hours to 3 days maximum before RV .<<<<<<

Im sorry But NO ONE No Matter how close you are would know how long after they seat the GOI it would be before they RV,..... Especially with the Raising of the 3 zeros rhetoric being tossed back and forth.

If Im this close this late in the game, to INFO that it is an imminent RV as soon as they seat, My az aint heretip_hat.gif Ladies and Gents. I want to be wrong but I have that feeling..................dry.gif

Got to wonder. He joined yesterday and has 14 posts and already has contacts in Washington??????? :rolleyes:

What you can't have contacts before you join this site? Do you have to join this site and have 500 post before having contact with anyone in D.C.? Just curious, please let me know what the rules are, so I don't mention my contacts in D.C. before I have enough posts. Just want to do it right, before losing credibility. huh Thanks! <_< +1 Longfellow

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Sounds like the post of a Pumper.

Love the guy with minus 15 score. I lost a bet to a fellow poster that you would be up to minus 20 by now. Don't get me wrong,I believe in freedom of expression and I am not a cry baby. Keep talking. Lets see if You can get to minus 100 by the end of the month. Your insight,or lack thereof,is interesting.