Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington

Longfellow

Great news From DC. Everything is a go for RV but still need fully seated GOI. If we can get past this last hurdle we are home free. Names are submitted but no Vote today. Can't someone go over there and sit these Jack Wagons down and get this done. Shabibi will be back in Iraq Thursday. If they can seat the security positions it's over. We've only been saying that for 4 months now. Maybe by some miracle they will put there own agendas aside and do what is best for Iraq. Similiar news from Iraq. Everything is ready to Roll, just waiting on Security Ministers. Once they get that complete it will be a matter of hours to 3 days maximum before RV. Stay patient. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV

• Upvote 7

I aggreee!!! I was expecting this to happen last week end but the timing was a little off as usual. :rolleyes:

I still believe that we are as close as ever and that something should happen before June. I hope... :)

• Upvote 2

That was my understanding as well. Although i believed it was suppose to be 10 days.

I saw the 10 day thing as well. Currency newshound says they reconvene Tuesday the 26th, however I realise they are not the most reliable source for accurate news.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol, wait till you've been here a while. It gets worse :D:lol:

Lol. And U have only been on here since January ! Said the Dumb@$ Newbie. :D

unnecessary roughness ... let the negatives speak for themselves, but we have you on radar.

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 22

I love how people say they need to get this done for the "good of Iraq"... I seriously doubt that any American dinar holders want the rv done because they are soooo concerned with the Iraqi people...

Sooo you know everybody on here and what they really think?? Man you need to run for office. Maybe prezz. Save a Shopping Mall…..Cut Down A Tree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol. And U have only been on here since January ! Said the Dumb@$$ Newbie. :D

Your right, and I have only been in the investment for 6 years.

By the way, I didn't neg you. In fact I just +1ed you to even it out. :):)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

But with over 700 posts and with a Positive Reputation of over 800, I think he has something to offer the site, and I definitely listen when rs talks!!!

PS...I didn't give you a negative either

Thanks rsskelton for your input!

• Upvote 1

Your right, and I have only been in the investment for 6 years.

By the way, I didn't neg you. In fact I just +1ed you to even it out. :):)

Thanks for the +1 rsskelton and LawrenceOf Dinaria. I was referring to myself as the Dumb@$$ Newbie (all of 3 days). I agreed with you on a post earlier today in VIP. My fault for not making myself more clear. Good to know that all the 'Peeps' have got your back.

Meanwhile, OUCH, I gotta go put some ice on this burn !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Thanks for the +1 rsskelton and LawrenceOf Dinaria. I was referring to myself as the Dumb@$$ Newbie (all of 3 days). I agreed with you on a post earlier today in VIP. My fault for not making myself more clear. Good to know that all the 'Peeps' have got your back.

Meanwhile, OUCH, I gotta go put some ice on this burn !

I seem to be spending all my +1s on you today. Don't worry about it! No harm, no foul. Glad your on board. Heres hoping neither of us will be here much longer! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question for Longfellow; You wouldn,t happen to be one one of those habitual rumor posting pumpers from another site under a new name would you? If you are not please excuse my question. If you are, be prepared, once people figure out you are a teller of tall tales they will bash you into the rocks.

• Upvote 3

Question for Longfellow; You wouldn,t happen to be one one of those habitual rumor posting pumpers from another site under a new name would you? If you are not please excuse my question. If you are, be prepared, once people figure out you are a teller of tall tales they will bash you into the rocks.

No Im not a pumper and I don't claim to be anything but what I am. I am fortunate to have 2 close friends that are very close to this thing. We talk almost daily and I pass on whatever info I am aloud too and what I think is worth repeating. It seems to be coming in faster and faster. Which is a good sign. Lately, the other sites have been grabbing my posts and using them for there own, but what can you do. Thanks for the heads up about bashing me into the Rocks. I will tread lightly

No Im not a pumper and I don't claim to be anything but what I am. I am fortunate to have 2 close friends that are very close to this thing. We talk almost daily and I pass on whatever info I am aloud too and what I think is worth repeating. It seems to be coming in faster and faster. Which is a good sign. Lately, the other sites have been grabbing my posts and using them for there own, but what can you do. Thanks for the heads up about bashing me into the Rocks. I will tread lightly

LOL, Walk on water.