Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greetings from the United State of Texas

Hello everybody I have be visiting the DV's site ever sense I became a dinar investor a little over a year ago and have read and learned a lot from the people on this site. I did not invest heavily into this because I knew that this was a risk coming into it and if it paid off that I could spend the rest of my days living a comfortable life, not a rich wealthy life but comfortable life, but if for some reason it didn't pay off then i would not be in any trouble because of it. So Howdy from Texas and God Bless everybody on this site and pray that this little venture of ours happens soon

• Upvote 6

I'm pretty new too, as well as being from Texas. I've found that the stuff you can read about the dinar venture ranges from a little believable to quite insane. If you read a lot, your emotions are all over the place. I've lerned to restrict where I read stuff so my emotions swing in a smaller arc. Here's hoping for a successful RV and may all our dreams come true!

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I would like to get to know everone here but I hope that this is the last week that I have to visit this site so here is to being possitive that this is the week that all of us have been waiting for. Go RV !!!!!!

Welcome Goose! I've been in this since 2009 and I tell you its a freakin rollercoaster. Dont do what I did ...I used to listen to the all the gurus and when they said it was going down I bought

more. You really have to read and analyze your self and make your own mind up. My wife laughs at me now when I tell her its going to rv a certain week. I think most of these gurus have good intensions

but it just hasnt worked out that way. Dont get me wrong I love these guys with the inside intel.......they dont have to tell us anything ... most share what they have and I enjoy it. Oh I'm from good ol FT Worth GO Mavs!!!

Edited by russ1