Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Amer*can Cont*actor?

I have been in this "gamble" for over two years now. I have seen Guru's come and go. The question that i have is, WHO is Amer Cont (AC)? He posted his last newsletter and he claims that he just happened to be in Switzerland when Shabibi was there and was privy to the contents of the meeting? Really? so let me get this straight:

1) He is a OGA (Other Governmental Agency) that is on contract

2) He has ties to Iraqi Parlament and is present at their meetings

3) He has ties to bankers in Jordan and Turkey

4) He has the ability to just travel to Switzerland and just happens to have the knowledge of what was discussed?

If i didn't know any better id say this guy is a USA created diversion created by using Psy-Ops. Because there is no way, one person can be in Iraq, then just go flying around and be in all of these meetings. So he is either created by our government to create doubt, cause who else would waste their time typing up a monthly email to just tell us they they are going to LOP like Turkey? or he is a liar and he is looking for fame? Now what say you?

D.Green

Edited by DgreenFSU66
  • Upvote 8

I didn't read anything about him being in Switzerland. This is what AC says on his site:

Contrary to what is being said on some forums, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq did not go to the Switzerland business conference. How do I know this? Because on the date where he was reported to had been there I was in an unrelated meeting where he was present. Pretty difficult to be two places at once.
  • Upvote 1

I didn't read anything about him being in Switzerland. This is what AC says on his site:

Thanks, then that just proves my point, Why does a guy that has that level of security clearance where he is inside these meetings put out a dinar email blast? I find this quite problematic. They would yank his clearance... Therefore, its BULLSHEET from Government Psy-Ops or BULLSHEET from some wanna be Guru? Right?

Edited by DgreenFSU66

AC has taken a lot of heat during the months that I've been on this board, especially last fall when everyone felt their 'blessing' was imminent and no persons appeared able to perceive anything but the RV saving the world (and their particular financial situation).

His reluctance to pronounce an RV soon has brought most of the crazies out, but he hasn't been wrong any more than anyone else. Probably less.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

I have been in this "gamble" for over two years now. I have seen Guru's come and go. The question that i have is, WHO is Amer Cont (AC)? He posted his last newsletter and he claims that he just happened to be in Switzerland when Shabibi was there and was privy to the contents of the meeting? Really? so let me get this straight:

4) He has the ability to just travel to Switzerland and just happens to have the knowledge of what was discussed?

If i didn't know any better id say this guy is a USA created diversion created by using Psy-Ops. Because there is no way, one person can be in Iraq, then just go flying around and be in all of these meetings. So he is either created by our government to create doubt, cause who else would waste their time typing up a monthly email to just tell us they they are going to LOP like Turkey? or he is a liar and he is looking for fame? Now what say you?

D.Green

Pick up the telephone and give him a cake, or email him.

He provides that info freely

AC is a guy who is trying (and failing) at creating anti-RV hype. He's an anti-pumper, trying to make some money just like every other Joe with a website. The question is how he is trying to do this... I haven't figured it out yet.

He will deny it, but here are some facts:

He used to use a free email newsletter service. Now he is paying for a professional email service - and at the same time he started paying for the service, he started running ads on his site and claiming to have top contacts and changed his writing style.

His whole message screams "marketing", and the fact that he's paying for a professional email service instead of using the old free one is proof that he has an angle. There is no reason to pay for something that you can have for free unless you expect a return on the investment.

I don't trust people when I can't tell what they are trying to accomplish. AC has been very careful to keep his agenda hidden, and several times he has changed his "strategy"...

I highly doubt he was in the same meeting with Shabibi, his claims to being "connected" seem to get more and more aggressive all the time, and I don't trust him.

• Upvote 2

AC is a guy who is trying (and failing) at creating anti-RV hype. He's an anti-pumper, trying to make some money just like every other Joe with a website. The question is how he is trying to do this... I haven't figured it out yet.

He used to use a free email newsletter service. Now he is paying for a professional email service - and at the same time he started paying for the service, he started running ads on his site and claiming to have top contacts and changed his writing style.

His whole message screams "marketing", and the fact that he's paying for a professional email service instead of using the old free one is proof that he has an angle. There is no reason to pay for something that you can have for free unless you expect a return on the investment.

I don't trust people when I can't tell what they are trying to accomplish. AC has been very careful to keep his agenda hidden, and several times he has changed his "strategy"...

I highly doubt he was in the same meeting with Shabibi, his claims to being "connected" seem to get more and more aggressive all the time, and I don't trust him.

DITTO

DING DING DING!! We have a winner! I agree 100% well said..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI. Oh and the pieces are finally falling into place. another site is one of the individuals that Okie from PTR gets his spot on intel from. another site is referred to often as one of their sources in their CC's. I would not put to much credence in any intel provided by him.

Another site = A*erican C*ontractor

What is his angle? If he isnt an agent of the government, then, why send out negative postings and claim to be in high level meetings that could be a violation of his security clearance? My problem is i cant understand his angle? Soldier4Freedom might have the best theory yet? im just perplexed by him.

there is a couple of possibility's that would get him in theses meetings security for one of the parliament ie blackwater if there still there or military ether way it would be a HUGE breach of security for him to release any info. Just don't see someone doing that in that position. Could be a oil or IT contractor but there again would still be a big trust problem with the Iraqi people if they found out he was doing this. JMO

What is his angle?

What is anybody's angle on this forum?

Mostly, the people who position themselves as experts are simply looking for an ego boost. Plain and simple. This is true b/c the only way anyone benefit's from this board is IF the IQD RV's. And it makes no difference whether or not someone is repeatedly positive or negative or purportedly in-the-know ... unless there is a significant IQD currency move, then not one of us is winning (Charlie Sheen excepted, of course). We can stay away from this board for months or years at a time and our 'result' will still be the same.

Still, it is interesting that AC hasn't been nearly as off-the-wall as most who continue to provide intel (or repost).

The greatest benefit of this board are the mods who post the articles -- saves me mucho google time. Thank you.

Bring me a $0.35 RV and you'll never hear from me again ;-)

Today would be nice.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

D.Green

Deception!!!Simple deception! This guy is a joke just like our administration & congress.

If I remember correctly, He didnt say he was in Switzerland , He said Shab wasnt in Switzerland cause he was in a meeting in Iraq that AC was attending. Not sticking up for him , but I think thats what he said.

FWIW, here is a direct quote from the post in question:

"The Central Bank of Iraq recently held a meeting at the Baghdad University in regards to the dropping of the three zero's from the Iraqi dinar currency. I was an attendee at this meeting and can say that the meeting went fairly well. It appeared to me that some progress was being made as various economists discussed the different aspects of removing those zero's off the notes. More of that discussion will be disclosed at a later date as as they get closer to having definite decisions being made. I don't want to throw out all those options discussed just yet as nothing was set in stone. The Central Bank of Iraq stated that they will soon be opening up more currency exchange markets."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1JzRiYX1n

Actually he said the opposite. He said 'how can S be in Switzerland when I just saw him here (I assume Iraq) and cant be in two places at the same time

He debunks most of all this hype by the pumper gurus, and so far he's been right and the pumpers wrong...