Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Zeros Increase Dinar Value

This is Dinar Buddy. I am an investor and have a few steps that you need to understand to achieve the best return on the pending Dinar RV. First the removing of three "zeros" is going to increase the value of the Dinar. It also allows the GOI to start flushing the new Dinar throughout Iraq at a rapid pace. Most Iraqis and investors from around the globe will immediately turn in their Dinar at rate around $1.18. The removing of the three "zeros" are not an RV, again not an RV. The real RV will happen once the new Iraqi bills are flushed through the system. There will be confusion and people posting the RV has happened, but is has not. Banks and Dinar Sellers will by back the Dinar at $1.18 and hold for the real RV... Hold out, hold out for the real RV and you will be amazed. God speed

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This is Dinar Buddy. I am an investor and have a few steps that you need to understand to achieve the best return on the pending Dinar RV. First the removing of three "zeros" is going to increase the value of the Dinar. It also allows the GOI to start flushing the new Dinar throughout Iraq at a rapid pace. Most Iraqis and investors from around the globe will immediately turn in their Dinar at rate around $1.18. The removing of the three "zeros" are not an RV, again not an RV. The real RV will happen once the new Iraqi bills are flushed through the system. There will be confusion and people posting the RV has happened, but is has not. Banks and Dinar Sellers will by back the Dinar at $1.18 and hold for the real RV... Hold out, hold out for the real RV and you will be amazed. God speed

At $1.18, I'm not waiting !!!

• Upvote 2

I like what you said. At $1.18, I am cashing in a few million and see what it does after that. I will have enough not to care anyway. Let's all hope and pray for $1.18. And all of you had great responses! Nothing is written in stone... that's hilarious!!!

Where did you find that???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice 1st post, i should have started out my profile the same way <_<

Thanks newbie.

See you just joined tonight and your first post you say it has RVed. Wait a minute. Are you Shabbibi? You are aren't you?

First you need to learn to read. He did not say it RV'ed. 2nd your a smart Azz. Take a pill smoke a bowl drink a beer do something that lightens you up

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Buddy. I too believe it will increase. I don't know about the two revals. I always figured it would open at one price and then start to increase after a few weeks or perhaps even months. As far as the rates, none of us really know for sure and your guess is certainly as good as anyone else'. We have seen predictions go from .20 up to over 9.00. I personally believe it will start out over 1.00 and eventually increase to over 3.00. What ever it does, I will make money. The question is how much?.

• Upvote 1

DB YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT--BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING 1.18 AT BUT ITS JUST AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER RATE PEOPLE HAVE TALKED ABOUT---------------------------NO ONE IS 100% SURE OF WHAT IS GOING TO REALLY HAPPEN,ITS ALL OPIONS,SPECULATIONS,AND THEORIES,FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS FROM 1 DAY TO 7 YEARS YOUR OP IS JUST AS GOOD AS ANYONES

• Upvote 1

Iraqis will not be cashing in for USD :huh:

They will just get more for the money they have. :)

If the USD revalued, would you cash in for some other currency? No, you would just buy more stuff :o

• Upvote 1

I "suspect" that DB is getting the $1.18 by misinterpreting the removal of the three zeros from the nominal rate of .00086. If this is what they ultimately do, the conversion is actually 86 cents - or just over 1.17 Dinars to the Dollar. He appears to have the values reversed. This would be fine with me, but we're still a long way from knowing what they actually mean by "removing the three zeros." There are many interpretations of this plan. I still have a hard time believing that there would be so much publicity regarding this issue if they had any intention of increasing the value of the current Dinar from 1/10 of a penny to even 86 cents at a cost of trillions of Dollars, but time will tell. :blink:

• Upvote 2

I agree........give me $1.18 and i'm gone...Long gone...It's over...slip out the back jack....see ya on the other side......don't call me, I'll call you.......thanks rsskelton see ya then.

Depends if that $1.18 is in place AFTER they remove 3 zeros from the currency.......If that's the case we come out more or less even but in a larger investing context we're shafted.

I "suspect" that DB is getting the $1.18 by misinterpreting the removal of the three zeros from the nominal rate of .00086. If this is what they ultimately do, the conversion is actually 86 cents - or just over 1.17 Dinars to the Dollar. He appears to have the values reversed. This would be fine with me, but we're still a long way from knowing what they actually mean by "removing the three zeros." There are many interpretations of this plan. I still have a hard time believing that there would be so much publicity regarding this issue if they had any intention of increasing the value of the current Dinar from 1/10 of a penny to even 86 cents at a cost of trillions of Dollars, but time will tell. :blink:

My point, unfortunately.... Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I am NEW ( 3 minutes old to the site and forum ) I just bought 1k DINAR last week and decide to roll the dice. Well DINAR BUDDY you made me smile and all else who replied to his coment $1.18 WOW!! I would love that win!!! ( thats why I chose my user name LOL!!! ) I wish us all great luck because all good people deserve a win once in a while. God luck. God bless. God speed!!