Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow & Rich Queen Rumors - 4/18/2011

djgabrielie

Longfellow & Rich Queen Rumors - 4/18/2011

[Longfellow] Things are coming in fast now. Just off with Iraq to confirm an earlier call from US. If GOI is fully seated before Shabib's meeting with US Chamber of Commerce. He will announce the RV shortly after his meeting from Washington. Boehner and others

were there to push things along. They need to get it done before or Shabibi will wait until he returns to Iraq. This could be interesting [jc101] Longfellow When is the Chamber of Commerce Meeting?

[nvidaloca] This could be the showdown we've been waiting for nice post longfellow thanks

[Longfellow] Tomorrow from 10 am to noon eastern time

[Rich Queen] Hiding and resting. OK this was more about a related matter. That will absolutely be fully completed no later than Wednesday so the RV should show up at ANY MINUTE.

[Rich Queen] making it's way through the system. Should show up tomorrow

• Upvote 10

Yeah right. C'mon Santa Clause. GO EASTER BUNNY. Katie Couric was in Iraq a few weeks back and that was supposed to be for the RV announcement (wasn't true, more wishful thinking by gullibles). Let's see, Tony Blair was In Iraq a few weeks back to announce the RV (wasn't true, more hype and lies). What's next, oh yeah, US Budget delays due to waiting for RV to reset world economy (not true again). Biden in Iraq according to the pumpers to get the RV going (not true, more BS). Secretary Gates over there in closed door meeting with Maliki, Maliki walks out of meeting with sweat on his brow and definitley shaken, was told by gates to activate the RV (more ridiculous garbage). Bank Teller said she knew the rate but couldn't tell me (that's always a good one). Now Boehner is in Iraq to expedite the RV. Everytime some politician goes to iraq it is NOT because of any Frikin Dinar.

However, my team has just received intel from the highest of sources in our government that BIGFOOT was detained at the Iraqi border and his Dinar was confiscated but he was allowed to cash out at $1.20. Oh yeah, and Elvis cashed out too at Area 51 but he got a better rate of $5.47. I heard on a conference call on PTR from a credible source from high up in our government that Jimmy Hoffa was alive and had cashed out in Switzerland at a rate of $7.18, but the Mayan doomsday calender predicted that after the "managed float" the rate would go up to $12.21.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Is Longfellow associated w/ RQ?

I really hope not, he was sounding credible (well, at least more credible than than the Monkees, err Gurus)

No I am not affiliated with them. Thanks for kind words. You takeyour life in your hands posting sometimes. Have a great night.

• Upvote 1

Yeah right. C'mon Santa Clause. GO EASTER BUNNY. Katie Couric was in Iraq a few weeks back and that was supposed to be for the RV announcement (wasn't true, more wishful thinking by gullibles). Let's see, Tony Blair was In Iraq a few weeks back to announce the RV (wasn't true, more hype and lies). What's next, oh yeah, US Budget delays due to waiting for RV to reset world economy (not true again). Biden in Iraq according to the pumpers to get the RV going (not true, more BS). Secretary Gates over there in closed door meeting with Maliki, Maliki walks out of meeting with sweat on his brow and definitley shaken, was told by gates to activate the RV (more ridiculous garbage). Bank Teller said she knew the rate but couldn't tell me (that's always a good one). Now Boehner is in Iraq to expedite the RV. Everytime some politician goes to iraq it is NOT because of any Frikin Dinar.

However, my team has just received intel from the highest of sources in our government that BIGFOOT was detained at the Iraqi border and his Dinar was confiscated but he was allowed to cash out at $1.20. Oh yeah, and Elvis cashed out too at Area 51 but he got a better rate of $5.47. I heard on a conference call on PTR from a credible source from high up in our government that Jimmy Hoffa was alive and had cashed out in Switzerland at a rate of $7.18, but the Mayan doomsday calender predicted that after the "managed float" the rate would go up to $12.21.

Too funny, I think we should lead with your intel. Good stuff. Sounds like you could use a hug. Have a bad day did we?????

Too Funny!!!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

People, please treat this post as pure rumor, simply because nowhere in it was there a confirmed sighting of Elvis. LOL--GOOD POST