Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

21 TRILLION DINAR? COME ON....NO WAY

qxc

He seems to be more of a well i was going to say catcher :o but might be taken wrong so Just bench him. :D

Im not going to give you a negative here

But I was refering to letting him expand the stike zone

And please dont g,a.y that up :blink:

Edited by estephan

I been noticing lots of newbies in here lately (which makes me a little suspicious!!!!). Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with beeing a newbie, but to become a memeber on this site just to be negative, raises lots of questions (in my opinion). In case you haven't noticed this website is called "DINAR VETS", which means it is for people who are INVESTED IN THE IRAQI DINAR, and I emphasis on the word INVESTED, so it is an investment, and unlike any other investment where you either gain or lose, in our investment it is a win or break even situation, as long as you invest based on what you can afford. So if you are invested in the Iraqi Dinar just wait it out and be patient just like the rest of us. However, if you are not invested in the ID, no need for you to be here, you are on the wrong website, so go and be negative somewhere else, better off for all of us.

GO RV :) :) :)

The Newbie may be right, so don't get too giddy

that newbie is possibly right. All these old timers that have been here for years hoping and praying to cash in that Dinar lottery ticket so they can go out and purchase their new white trash starter kit to add to their trailer park, so not going to be millionaires. Maybe thousandaires if you cut back on all your drinking. Just messing, but for real this hype has been dragged out toooooo long and now it is near its end. Common sense will remind you your dream is over, and for me it was worth a shot. If you read the LOP section it is said that they will exchanging out 25,000 for 25= same value, but that is not a lop. Whatever take if fotr what its worth and right now $100,000 dinar is worth $86. So dont bash me cause your dream has ended, just move on to the vietnamese dong and soon there will be DONGVETS.com :ph34r:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

NOPE HES WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD SORRY :lol::lol:

How do you know? I mean, nobody knows what's going to happen. It's funny how many people get so defensive when things get posted that aren't what they want to hear. Fact is, not a single person on this site knows for sure how this whole thing is going to play out. Nobody wants to hear that they may not even break even with their investment. What I don't get is how so many folks think this thing is going to turn them into instant millionaires. Sure, I hope it does, but reality isn't always an easy pill to swallow. We'll know when we know. If you only want to hear RV and no LOP, then stay away from the threads that don't say what you want to hear. It's not like it's going to change anything in the end. JMHO

• Upvote 3

I keep track of all the major sellers of Dinar....example Dinartrade.com....they purchase currency through Dubai...they make on average over 1000 transactions daily. If this RV was around the corner and going to be 1000 fold the investment...do you think there site would still be selling 1 million for 1220.00??? They are connected with the goverment of Iraq and given permission to handle and sell the currency. They at one point were selling Billions weekly.

I am not selling anything!!!

I am telling only the truth!!

I hope I am wrong.

I purchased alot of Dinar.

I am now seeing the truth of what is happening. We lose nothing we may gain upto 3 fold at max.

I purchased the dinar well over 2 years ago and have followed every piece of info I could find...My conclusion fact based only will be a lop of all currency in the local economy and they will slowly produce new low denom currency over the next 2 years. This will happen by May 5th 2011 it has to..read all the articles pertaining to the lop and zeros. The exchange rate will change to .85 and gradually increase over the next 2 years possibly upto 3.00.

The reason I came to this conclusion was the amount of currency in circulation and the problems it creates at the market level including the banking sector. When the goverment whats to purchase planes nd millitary items the cash transactions are massive on their end. The only way (read the IMF stipulations for the currency to become global and exchanged) for Iraq to have the currency on the global exchange was 1) banks must have electronic capability(they did that) 2) remove the zeros from the local currency (in process) 3) solvency (completed)

Lets hope this does not happen...Lets hope it just Revalues at 2-3.00 and we can cash inb Iam good with 1.00 :)

I been noticing lots of newbies in here lately (which makes me a little suspicious!!!!). Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with beeing a newbie, but to become a memeber on this site just to be negative, raises lots of questions (in my opinion). In case you haven't noticed this website is called "DINAR VETS", which means it is for people who are INVESTED IN THE IRAQI DINAR, and I emphasis on the word INVESTED, so it is an investment, and unlike any other investment where you either gain or lose, in our investment it is a win or break even situation, as long as you invest based on what you can afford. So if you are invested in the Iraqi Dinar just wait it out and be patient just like the rest of us. However, if you are not invested in the ID, no need for you to be here, you are on the wrong website, so go and be negative somewhere else, better off for all of us.

GO RV :) :) :)

Well, this newbie is here because he just decided to get in on the chance, and purchased a few mil last week. Now I'm trying to decipher all the hype from the facts, and the more I read, the more I realize that it's likely not going to be as great as hoped. No big deal. I could lose my whole investment, and be happy I took the chance. No food off my table. What I don't get is how you think it's definitely a "win or break even situation". Unless you bought your dinar when it was around $600 or $700 per mil, a LOP and revalue at $0.85 cents means I'll take a $1000 loss. An in-country-only re-denomination, where they close the borders for a few days so the citizens of Iraq can change in their large denomination bills for the new 25 dinar bills at equal value (One 25000 = 1000 25 dinar bills), would mean that our dinar would be worth only what a collector would pay for them. That means you don't break even. You lose your whole investment. This is definitely a possible scenario, and to think it isn't means you have blinders on. Anyway, I'm just pointing out that it's not just a 'break even or win' scenario. There is a very real possibility you lose some or all of the investment. You should have known that when you bought into this game. Sure, I hope things don't go down that way. I hope to make some money here, but I'm not going out and celebrating just yet. I fully realize this thing may fLOP. Personally I don't see how the government could back all the money that's out there when all the "instant millionaires" rush the banks to cash in in the first place. Oh well, I'm bought in and along for the ride, no matter which way it goes. I sure hope we all make a lot of money, but I'm prepared to walk away from this a few grand poorer if it don't go as planned.

• Upvote 1

Just to put in my two cents, although I am a newbie with this site, I have been collecting IQD (which is essentially pretty paper at this point, I even have a million that is completely in 1,000 notes) since 2004.

Everyone is concerned about the LOP, there is still the more economically sound decision of a re-denomination to consider.

Just because they are going to remove zeroes, does not mean that our 25,000 notes end up equaling 25.

In addition to (deletion of zeros) of the Iraqi currency in and out, with a nominal value of cash and keep Bakimiteha purchasing. Adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Salih said: The current year will witness the launch the process of removing zeros, stressing that the bank has completed 50% of the preparations that are working on since 2005.

This article in one form or another is a little over one year old. They trot it out all the time.

What you need to be able to spot is what's in red.

He's the MofP ... Minister of Propaganda ... or so it would seem.

Good or bad ... wait until it is CONFIRMED by someone else.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3

Here is the article everyone should read..

There is no possible way this country could sustain 21trillion in currency lol.....they will lop the zeros even off the 25k banknotes...they have to

That brings the ciculation into a manageable amount...21billion not trillion no one has 21 trillion that is the entire global yearly economic trade totals come on people think about it.

I would honestly suggest you do some homework. Its not like anyone is walking into a bank and walking out with x amount of million dollars. If you do have dinars and you feel this is not going to happen ,let me know Ill buy them from you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would honestly suggest you do some homework. Its not like anyone is walking into a bank and walking out with x amount of million dollars. If you do have dinars and you feel this is not going to happen ,let me know Ill buy them from you.

Ditto. If you want out, I'll give you Ali's buyback plus $10 per million.

This article in one form or another is a little over one year old. They trot it out all the time.

What you need to be able to spot is what's in red.

He's the MofP ... Minister of Propaganda ... or so it would seem.

Good or bad ... wait until it is CONFIRMED by someone else.

Peace

Doc31

You make a valid point.... It seems a lot of this is just comments from Saleh - which from what I have read/hear/seen is that this guy is not someone to trust what he says.

So, I will take it w/ a grain of salt until I hear from the big-smart man Shabbs to confirm :)

Tuesday, 19 نيسان 2011 15:58 GMT

May not remain there is a need to act for this counter so quickly if applied to the central bank project by deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency .. Bank, which sets monetary policy for the country confirms that it is time to re-evaluate the currency to suit the changes in the wage-price and economy.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh / adviser to the CBI:

(Iraq after five years on the verge of producing a large oil 6 million to 12 million barrels of Iraqi oil would be a regional power in the management of energy in the world and will be the proceeds of a large system and the current cash management system currency in this way is a product of phase lag like it or not needed reform the management of currency after five years claimed the block becomes large cash)

Shops, banking companies were not enthusiastic about the project, which says that its application may cause economic problems or technical unnecessary at the present time.

Shop owner Banking

(Mo is the time because if Mistqr country’s economy and stabilize exchange rates, buying and selling of the dollar Menkdr use the lifting of the zeroes)

Shop owner Banking

(This thing we Menkdr TOGETHER we identify the issue depends on the application may show problems then the possibility of fractures disparity of individual things and things hobby art)

As for the citizens, the deletion of zeros memory bring them back to the days of the power of the Iraqi dinar which is welcomed by some, while others appeared unconvinced by the possibility of its application

Citizen

Edited by qxc

LOP MAKES NO SENSE! I said beforr and will again for you . there is no difference if i walk into a store with a note that has 25 printed on it thats worth 25 or a bill that has 25000 on it thats worth 25. you still need to carry the same amount of bills to equal the same amount of money. getting rid of large denominations for smaller ones with the same value would be a waste of money to print .

Can you tell us why it has been done in 50 countries in the last 80 or so years?

• Upvote 1

How do you know? I mean, nobody knows what's going to happen. It's funny how many people get so defensive when things get posted that aren't what they want to hear. Fact is, not a single person on this site knows for sure how this whole thing is going to play out. Nobody wants to hear that they may not even break even with their investment. What I don't get is how so many folks think this thing is going to turn them into instant millionaires. Sure, I hope it does, but reality isn't always an easy pill to swallow. We'll know when we know. If you only want to hear RV and no LOP, then stay away from the threads that don't say what you want to hear. It's not like it's going to change anything in the end. JMHO

So true.

Even when there is no personal insults or malice, if you even come close to bashing the dream you get a flurry of negative ticks. Its really rather childish and sad.

I come here because there are a few clued up people posting interesting reads and who have a firm grip on reality and economics.

These are not usually the same people who post 'Go RV!!' on the end of every post.

Why the hostility to anyone who posts on here if they have a different opinion or outlook? Surely thats life? Do these ''Dont knock the dream'' crowd verbally abuse people on a daily basis in the real world if they have different opinions?

We should all discuss and engage each other whatever we all think.

• Upvote 3

Then there's appreciation of Assets. That's one thing that has me wondering about Warka, let's say you invest and purchase Stock in an Iraq Company. Just because IRAQ RV's doesn't mean the value of that company is going to increase as well. Some companies will, and others won't. JMO.

That's what we are betting on....some will increase. That happens in all stock markets every day.

Qxc please read this since you haven't completely done your research yet!!! There is 'NOT" 21 trillion dinars left in circulation!!!!!!!! Let me repeat that for you, there is "NOT" 21 trillion dinars left in circulation. I am not going to provide you with proof or a link either but do you're own research before starting a ridiculous post about a LOP, this has been proven 100% THAT THIS CURRENCY WILL NOT LOP.

I am not going to provide you with proof or a link either

Are you refusing to post a link because you cannot find a credible source to back that claim yourself?? I know if I'm 100% sure of something when I'm making claims on a forum, I post links to prevent a long drawn out argument when the simple thing is to just cite your source. So, is it maybe that you really don't know either, but rather are just going from hearsay, and don't have any factual info to back it?

• Upvote 3