Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Info

Longfellow

Just off the phone with my DC buddy. Things are set for the meeting with Shabibi. He will be in the meeting tomorrow but I don't expect to get much out of him about it but he will usually give me a general idea of what is happening. He said again Iraq is the hold up. They need to fully seat the GOI and until then it's a no go. He did hear that they will vote tomorrow in private to finalize security positions. Lets hope. That would be one in a row for those guys. I also talked to my buddy in Iraq. He said that nothing has been released and there was no in country RV like some of the sites are stating. His employer said he will be notified 2 hours prior the actual event and that he would call me as soon as that happens. They are still expecting it this week unless no security ministers. So get it done already. Keep Smiling. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Of course there was no in-country revaluation, the notion is ridiculous!

That's like saying a publicly traded company having a change of stock prices for just the shareholders in one region of the United States instead of country or worldwide.

Shabibi may be in town to negotiate RV terms, or he may be here as part of routine yearly cooperation with US/Iraq agencies to make policies and changes to existing ones. Who knows. I sure don't, just my best guess. I can only hope the entire reason of his visit is to sign some agreement between the countries or whatever and to get this RV done pronto. The cobwebs and echo in my savings account are ever-present.