Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Room not working properly

It appears to be for those that upgraded to version 8 of Java. If you did not upgrade, you may be able to get in - I say may because even then it is iffy.

Not sure what all the problems are but it is definitely a mess right now.  Saint and paperboy are in there and I got in a few minutes ago by using a different computer that has version 7 of Java.

I do believe the issue is Java and there security blocks. Just FYI, this is the Java window I receive if I try to login to the chat room on newdinarchat

post-26654-0-18730000-1413489693_thumb.j

We are working on it.

:cowboy2:

HuH?   I'm not sleeping, so both of you quit it!  I'm starting to feel picked on and abused.   :blush:

Watching the Texans/Steelers game and was enjoying it until the last three minutes of the first half.  Big ouch!  Things sure took a turn for the Steelers.  In a bad direction for the Texans.   Hopefully the second half will look better - hope they can get their poop together.   back to the boob tube.  

TG :)

I have a problem :)  I can't even pull DV on my iPhone.. let alone going to chat.. I was able to access chat on iPad this morning but not in my computer.. there is no "chat" tab

We are aware of the chat tab problem and Adam will be trying to fix that today. In the meantime, please use this link to access chat.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/chat/

Have no idea on the iPhone ??? :shrug:

:cowboy2:

TG,

I see the problem with iPhone.. because of the chat link that I clicked and now it hangs there and says "Fatal error: call to a member function tabcount () on a non-object in/home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php on line 246"

I can't access it from google or safari, same message.

When I reboot my computer, I use google chrome.. still chat tab doesn't show up and the messages go haywire. I am getting old messages or it says no new news on the forum..