Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie 4-18 From another site

harrysmug

Okie Oli Man : 4/18/2011

« on: Today at 06:20:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WELL HERES OKIE AGAIN--HE'S LIKE A BAD PENNY--YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN HE WILL APPEAR AGAIN. BEFORE I GO ON --LET ME SAY THIS--MY INTEL SOURCES HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE AHEAD OF THE CLOCK BUT THEIR TIME-LINE NEVER SEEMED TO WORK OUT. I AM GOING TO SHARE WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT SOURCES ALL STATING THE SAME INFORMATION. I CONSIDER EVERYTHING AS A RUMOR ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PAST INFO RECIEVED BUT HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS MUCH CORRELATING INTEL THE SAME DAY. IT WAS STATED TO ME TODAY THAT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUR LAST WEEK FOR WAITING FOR THE R/V AND IT CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT FROM MID-NIGHT TONIGHT THRU THE WEEKEND. I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH THE INFO BECAUSE OF THE SOURCES. I AM NOT THE LITTLE BOY CRYING WOLF ANY LONGER.---START COUNTING YOUR DINAR AND YOUR BLESSINGS.---TO GOD BE THE GLORY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALSO INTEL STATED THAT PARLIMENT FINALLY GOT THRU THE MAZE OF NECESSARY LAWS PERTAINING TO MINISTRY SEATS AND HCL LAW AND THE IMF NOW HAS SIGNED OFF ALSO ON THE R/V--MORE AS I RECALL THE ABUNDANCE OF

MATERIAL RECEIVED---

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Always treated Okie posts as food for my day dreams at work!....I never doubt that okie has "sources" as I dont know okie and he might as well have them.....No one really knows.....I can promise you the bashers will be here after this post.....it is a shame..we all know Okie is batting a big fat goose egg and if everyone would do as I do and use it as daydreaming fuel...Enjoy his post for a change...they are creative and somewhat informative as he does give ya info to do alittle research on........HOPEFULLY ONE DAY HE WILL GET GOOD INTEL AND BE RIGHT AND WE ALL WILL BE HAPPY! WE ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lmao. Didn't he say this last week, the week b4 and every week b4 that... push push push

Exactly. Each week he says something similar when his previous "intel" turns out to be false. Last week he claimed also to have intel confirmed by multiple sources. I wonder what his story will be next week.

• Upvote 2

Okie the oil man must be related to Pres Obama! He tells such great lies! He still cant admit he's wrong can he? Or admit hes in way over his head. Sounds like he may be a 2nd cousin? Damn...he should run Obamas next campain election, or maybe he ran the first one? Nah, he would have ran on...we will reduce the deficit by half by my first two years in office by the RV. Sounds like an Okie the oil man story to me. What do you think? lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WHEW !!! I feel much more confident now, knowing there are 5 different sources saying the same thing to Okie--especially when they are probably the same intel sources feeding him all the accurate intel to this point. Let me guess 1) Blaino 2)Rich Queen 3)TerryK 4)Frank V 5)Poppy. There--now don't you feel better with those can't miss proven sources of spot on info ?

Okie Oli Man : 4/18/2011

« on: Today at 06:20:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WELL HERES OKIE AGAIN--HE'S LIKE A BAD PENNY--YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN HE WILL APPEAR AGAIN. BEFORE I GO ON --LET ME SAY THIS--MY INTEL SOURCES HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE AHEAD OF THE CLOCK BUT THEIR TIME-LINE NEVER SEEMED TO WORK OUT. I AM GOING TO SHARE WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY FROM NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT SOURCES ALL STATING THE SAME INFORMATION. I CONSIDER EVERYTHING AS A RUMOR ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PAST INFO RECIEVED BUT HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS MUCH CORRELATING INTEL THE SAME DAY. IT WAS STATED TO ME TODAY THAT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUR LAST WEEK FOR WAITING FOR THE R/V AND IT CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT FROM MID-NIGHT TONIGHT THRU THE WEEKEND. I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH THE INFO BECAUSE OF THE SOURCES. I AM NOT THE LITTLE BOY CRYING WOLF ANY LONGER.---START COUNTING YOUR DINAR AND YOUR BLESSINGS.---TO GOD BE THE GLORY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALSO INTEL STATED THAT PARLIMENT FINALLY GOT THRU THE MAZE OF NECESSARY LAWS PERTAINING TO MINISTRY SEATS AND HCL LAW AND THE IMF NOW HAS SIGNED OFF ALSO ON THE R/V--MORE AS I RECALL THE ABUNDANCE OF

MATERIAL RECEIVED---

Blah blah blah and more blah :lmao:

I've been patient and had faith for 7 years now. Please spare me with the story of your trust fund contact jetting of to Iraq. You just joined yesterday, come on...you need some cred before pulling that one off!

Edited by roger01