Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Timing

Longfellow

Timing

« on: April 16, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While it's true that we could see the RV at anytime. I am hearing from my buddy from Iraq that things look to be set up for Tuesday thru Thursday window and most likely Wednesday or Thursday. He overheard his employer talking with someone on the Phone this afternoon (our Morning) and they were discussing the announcement to the world. It was said, once the GOI was fully seated then they will wait for Shabibi to return to Iraq before it's made official. These bankers also talked about Shabibi as being the architect and facilitator of Iraq's rise to greatness. They are very excited and anxious for this to happen and are happy that the people of Iraq will finally be able to move past a very dark time in there history. These men expressed their anger towards the lack of concern of the GOI towards the people and total disreguard for the quality of life they have had to endure all these years. This information is a reminder that this event is first and foremost a blessing for the Iraqi people and we are just a footnote at the bottom of the page. And though this will be life changing for each of us it is my challenge to all of us to Pay It Forward and use our new found wealth to bless the lives as many as possible and as a group change the world forever. That reminds me of a story of a boy on a beach where thousands of star fish had washed up shore. He was hurriedly tossing the Star fish back into the ocean before they dried up and died. A man seeing what he was doing asked the boy why waist your time you can't possibly make a difference. They boy smiled and tossed another star fish back into the ocean and said. "I made a difference to that one." Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 11

Timing

« on: April 16, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While it's true that we could see the RV at anytime. I am hearing from my buddy from Iraq that things look to be set up for Tuesday thru Thursday window and most likely Wednesday or Thursday. He overheard his employer talking with someone on the Phone this afternoon (our Morning) and they were discussing the announcement to the world. It was said, once the GOI was fully seated then they will wait for Shabibi to return to Iraq before it's made official. These bankers also talked about Shabibi as being the architect and facilitator of Iraq's rise to greatness. They are very excited and anxious for this to happen and are happy that the people of Iraq will finally be able to move past a very dark time in there history. These men expressed their anger towards the lack of concern of the GOI towards the people and total disreguard for the quality of life they have had to endure all these years. This information is a reminder that this event is first and foremost a blessing for the Iraqi people and we are just a footnote at the bottom of the page. And though this will be life changing for each of us it is my challenge to all of us to Pay It Forward and use our new found wealth to bless the lives as many as possible and as a group change the world forever. That reminds me of a story of a boy on a beach where thousands of star fish had washed up shore. He was hurriedly tossing the Star fish back into the ocean before they dried up and died. A man seeing what he was doing asked the boy why waist your time you can't possibly make a difference. They boy smiled and tossed another star fish back into the ocean and said. "I made a difference to that one." Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

For all we know that could be Dr. Evils ransom demands to the world for{{{{{{ONE MILLION DOLLARS}}}}}} biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for your post!!! BTW, I once got a sore arm from throwing about a thousand starfish back into the sea! (I live on an island, and, for some reason, they all washed up and were stranded.) So I liked your starfish story, as well as your RV timing post!