Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Over, It's not over

Longfellow

Over, It's not over

« on: April 17, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have talked to both my guys today. Both are telling me the exact same thing. Our ride is not over yet but we are very close. I dont expect it today or tomorrow but if certain things get finished then it can go anytime. The Iraqi bankers are still looking for things this coming week but only if we have a fully seated GOI. My buddy there has decided to take the direct approach and flat out ask the men he provides security for about the RV and a rate. He's a bull in a china closet. I'll let you know what he finds out. I also talked with my US source and he knows the rate. I asked him to tell me, but he said he couldn't, I begged a little and he asked what would make me happy? I said anything over 3. he said I would be very happy. I like Very Happy. Anyway, don't get discouraged when Sunday and Monday come and go like always and nothing. We are very close. Once we have a fully seated GOI, then it's time to get amped up. Keep the faith. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

AHHHHHH, The fully seated GOI monster has raised its head once again. I said this in the chat room lastnight and everyone said GOI does not have to be done.

Still looking for

1. Seated GOI

2. HCL ramification to be complete

3. Removal from FULL CHAPTER 7

none of it has been done and all the "guru's" are putting out rumors that it is done.

Don't believe them

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

AHHHHHH, The fully seated GOI monster has raised its head once again. I said this in the chat room lastnight and everyone said GOI does not have to be done.

Still looking for

1. Seated GOI

none of it has been done and all the "guru's" are putting out rumors that it is done.

Don't believe them

totally agree uncs. I think we are getting there, but this babys not quite over yet. ( JMO)

• Upvote 1

Still looking for

1. Seated GOI

Don't believe them

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER---JMOP BUT IT WILL PROB. BE JUNE

• Upvote 1

Still looking for

1. Seated GOI

Don't believe them

Hi uncs :)

You hit the nail in the head my friend. But as long as their is an audience

for those who speak falsehood, these areas you detailed will always be trumped

by the hype that is spread everywhere. What you stated is the bottom line but

it is too often ignored in favor of what so many want to hear.

Thanks for the reminder :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Over, It's not over

« on: April 17, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have talked to both my guys today. Both are telling me the exact same thing. Our ride is not over yet but we are very close. I dont expect it today or tomorrow but if certain things get finished then it can go anytime. The Iraqi bankers are still looking for things this coming week but only if we have a fully seated GOI. My buddy there has decided to take the direct approach and flat out ask the men he provides security for about the RV and a rate. He's a bull in a china closet. I'll let you know what he finds out. I also talked with my US source and he knows the rate. I asked him to tell me, but he said he couldn't, I begged a little and he asked what would make me happy? I said anything over 3. he said I would be very happy. I like Very Happy. Anyway, don't get discouraged when Sunday and Monday come and go like always and nothing. We are very close. Once we have a fully seated GOI, then it's time to get amped up. Keep the faith. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

problem is weve been waitein for that for years now not to bo negative just sayin

I have to agree with the June time frame, because they are not in a hurry to get their last members of their government seated. thus we all are just seating around waiting on the Iraq government and they are not in any hurry, just look at the election and the time it took to get any results.

as a contractor over here we were told entry vista would cost 80 dollars well, heard today that the price jumped to 202 dollars and that you have to pay a hundred dollars for month worked over here to get an exit visa. these people just want the American dollar and thats it. they want the US out but want to keep our American money. its crazy but such is life