Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PUT the PUMPERS in Jail

pt49

We have had another weekend without our promised RV...

EVERY ... yes ''EVERY"... thursday/friday for the last 4 months we have listened to gurus, Experts, Intel etc etc etc ad nausium... friggin PUMPERS!!!!! telling us that we will see the Iraqi Dinar RV on the weekend for sure, or Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

Every weekend people are buying Dinar on reserve with money they can ill afford to lose, only to see it dissappear 4 weeks later.

IT IS TIME THAT THESE FRAUDSTERS WERE INVESTIGATED AND HOPEFULLY PUT IN JAIL... PUMPERS should be strung up and hanged.

... just my opinion.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

EVERY ... yes ''EVERY"... thursday/friday for the last 4 months we have listened to gurus, Experts, Intel etc etc etc ad nausium... friggin PUMPERS!!!!! telling us that we will see the Iraqi Dinar RV on the weekend for sure, or Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

Every weekend people are buying Dinar on reserve with money they can ill afford to lose, only to see it dissappear 4 weeks later.

IT IS TIME THAT THESE FRAUDSTERS WERE INVESTIGATED AND HOPEFULLY PUT IN JAIL... PUMPERS should be strung up and hanged.

... just my opinion.

I totally agree! Take 'em to what we call a "kangooroo court". So un-Australian, these mongrel pumpers.....oh yeah...that's right...they are NOT Australians.

probably on some Californian beach with a bong and strong hooch....dreaming up their next bit of fiction.

pumpers and hackers....string em up, hee hee!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

... just my opinion.

Hey, how about using COMMON SENSE! Nobody knows anything. There is no "intel" out there. This will happen, but not when ANY of the so-called "gurus" say it will. It will happen when it is supposed to happen. Nobody should go to jail other than people using their money that they can "ill afford" to lose because that makes NO sense at all. Get a grip!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!

You must continue to keep listening to them or believing them if you're that upset about it. If someone is a proven liar, why do continue to pay attention to what they say? That's seems foolish to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Friends, we will continue to hear that same story over and over from the "Pumpet's" (my new word) until some day when hopefully it will finally happen. I have been tempted, but haven't bought any since Nov. I know MY limits and am going to stay within them and everyone should do the same. I know it can be a challenge with all the hype that gets going by about Wed. EVERY week but try to leave your emotions out of the deal. "Buy on the rumor, sell on the news" is what their counting on. Well I bought... now I'm WAIGHTING on the news that it HAS happened! Stay grounded & GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

People need to quit blaming everyone else for their own mistakes. Nobody is forcing you to buy dinar. You have no idea who these people are that are typing all the RV intel. If you buy based on someone typing oh it is going to happen this week, then you are the one at fault. It should only take you two weekends to figure out they are wrong and will continue to be wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

... just my opinion.

Can you imagine how us old timers feel after hearing this for "7 YEARS"? Be happy it has only been months for you. By now you have found out that this is not a get rich quick scheme, but it is still a great long term investment, so zip up you pants, put on your seatbelt, rustle up some patience, and hold on.

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine how us old timers feel after hearing this for "7 YEARS"? Be happy it has only been months for you. By now you have found out that this is not a get rich quick scheme, but it is still a great long term investment, so zip up you pants, put on your seatbelt, rustle up some patience, and hold on.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

... just my opinion.

How about not being a lemming and hanging on their every typed word? Think for yourself and understand when it happens it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

‘PUMPER” Strong word with in my opinion, weaker thought. With all of the so called "Pumpers" out there how would you estimate that they are paid for there services, who measures the quality of the pump and who pays them Dinar Banker, Dinar Trade, who? Unless they are a direct seller of Dinar as well as a pumper the benefit to them is what??? In all honesty do you see the CEO’s of currency sale businesses, which are heavily monitored by the Federal Government, stroking a check to a pumper. WAKE UP and smell the reality, this is a tough nut to crack so if it’s too hard for you to listen to “supposed intel” back away from the rumor section!!!!!

It definitely helps Dinar sales having people out there who are saying it happening NOW! but don’t replace excitement with pumping they are two different things.

I think the truth really is that its people pulling as much information together as they can to update people who cant do it for themselves and certainly don’t have the contacts that some of the so called Pumpers do. Take all posts with a grain of salt and don’t hang your hat on every word especially of you are bald!

• Upvote 2

... just my opinion.

Some probably will - or face lawsuits at the least. Good or Bad - RV or not there is a case - an arguement to make here. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

... just my opinion.

Does this mean that the same thing should happen to those who run out and buy more dinar every time one of these rumors happen? Those that are not paying their bills and using that money to run out and buy more dinar are not having their arms twisted to do so. I will ask this question again. Was there ever really a shortage of dinar as the pumpers would have us believe? Or, was it something that the pumpers contrived because people where finally not buying into their lies. Either way, no one is twisting any ones arms to run out and buy more. Those that do so are equally responsible for dragging this out.
  • Downvote 1

sounds like you got to excited for an RV and tried to buy more. even if they are pumpers, we all still have freedom of speech. It is your job to interpret what they say and believe what you want. I have never bought anymore because someone said its going to RV. I would prefer my kids eat then get burned by being selfish and trying to get more. I buy more when I can and not anymore than I can afford. Relax, quit jumping off the edge on somebody elses opinion of what is going on with this investment. I have been in since 04 and have been getting told that it is going to happen just about every weekend since I started.

• Upvote 1

‘PUMPER” Strong word with in my opinion, weaker thought. With all of the so called "Pumpers" out there how would you estimate that they are paid for there services,

Actually they do. I have had web sites before. When you place a link on your site for a business there is an embedded code in that link that lets the owner of that link know when you go through these sites to buy something. Lets say you click on a TampaDinar link from one of these sites and you use it to buy dinar. The site that is host to that link will get a percentage. The rate varies but could be as high as 5%. So when I see a link on any of these sites that pumps dinar, that tells me they are involved in this for more than just passing on info. Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 2

OMG! I am so sick of hearing about the pumpers. It is time for everyone to realize that every single post on here is someone's OPINION unless it includes a link. That is why everyone asks for one. If a claim or post doesn't include a link it is an OPINION. That's what this site is for. Sharing of information and OPINIONS. I believe that those folks crying about the pumpers are feeling a little guilty about the fact that they took someone's OPINION and overextended themselves by placing reserves or buying IQD. You have no one to blame but yourself on any decision you make regarding this speculation. People complaining about pumpers rank the same as bashers in my book. Yes, that's right, that would be my OPINION.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey, how about using COMMON SENSE! Nobody knows anything. There is no "intel" out there. This will happen, but not when ANY of the so-called "gurus" say it will. It will happen when it is supposed to happen. Nobody should go to jail other than people using their money that they can "ill afford" to lose because that makes NO sense at all. Get a grip!

Agreed.. As far as I know NOBODY pointed a gun to the head of those who went buy Dinars like crazy because of pumping, even if they couldn't afford it anymore..... They have only themselves to blame.

... just my opinion.

I understand your upset but "self-control" is the only solution. Realize the women of a "Sultans' Harem" are just chambermaids or Odalisques. These odalisques never have contact with the Sultan or men. There are misconceptions about their existence.

The "Pumpers" & "Gurus" would have you think they are special. They never have contact with real sources. Capturing your attention is their goal.

PT49 and ElmStreet, do yourself a favor and bust out the BS meter every time you see someone posting a date and/or rate...

This will save you a lot of heartache...

I like the idea of a BS meter. I'm going to look for one online and upload it.

bullshit-meter-011.gif[/img]

Edited by TFK