Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST IN! Last key to Ch 7 Sanctions looks resolved

Solrac505

......Chapter 7 all but lifted

.....last 3 ministries very close.

.....Misinformation flying around like a cyclone.

Sounds like a perfect storm. Let's keep our fingers crossed and think good thoughts.

My wife and I were driving through Manhattan yesterday and we came across an unfortunately familiar site in New York, an old man pushing a shopping cart loaded with junk. We see these poor folks every time we drive through the city. Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "wouldn't it be great if we could take that poor guy, get him a hotel room for a week and give him an opportunity to get back on his feet. Right now I don't have the financial means to do such an act of kindness, but as God as my witness, some day I will.

Peace

• Upvote 16

This is great news! Thank you for sharing :) It's good hearing that things are going in a positive direction.

Don't know how this got in there twice and don't know how to delete. (sorry :()

:lol: Don't worry about it, it just gives us a second chance to look at your pretty avatar picture. :)

• Upvote 3

......Chapter 7 all but lifted

.....last 3 ministries very close.

.....Misinformation flying around like a cyclone.

Sounds like a perfect storm. Let's keep our fingers crossed and think good thoughts.

My wife and I were driving through Manhattan yesterday and we came across an unfortunately familiar site in New York, an old man pushing a shopping cart loaded with junk. We see these poor folks every time we drive through the city. Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "wouldn't it be great if we could take that poor guy, get him a hotel room for a week and give him an opportunity to get back on his feet. Right now I don't have the financial means to do such an act of kindness, but as God as my witness, some day I will.

Peace

There are many investors that feel the same way. It is a great feeling to give when you can. A lot of charities will benefit from an RV. Blessings to all.