Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste response to the IQd being a scam 4/17/11

April 17th, 2011 02:59 pm ·

Once again, as we expected, there is now a flurry of articles claiming that the investment in the IQD is a scam or that the dinar that we hold are counterfeit, or that we are dealing with unauthorized traders. We three Amigos have been expecting this sort of garbage to surface just before the RV.

Remember, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq are on record from 2005 until just this last week that they will in fact raise the value of the IQD just as soon as all of the large denominated notes are withdrawn (within Iraq). Saleh of the CBI said only a few days ago that the process is now nearly complete. The CBI has asked for authorization to complete the RV from parliament just yesterday! Therefore, investing in the IQD is NOT a scam.

Second, the dinars that we all hold are not counterfeit IF they were purchased through a US Bank, from Ali, or from Ty. I cannot speak of other dinar traders on the net or from Ebay purchases. However, it is simple to enquire from your dealer whether or not he/she is licensed and request a photocopy of the license or the number of the license. It is important that all people do their own homework on this matter. All of my dinars came from either Chase bank or from Ali. Ali even offers a “certificate of authenticity” with the dinars.

Third, it is easy to go onto the internet and see the “security features” that have been embedded into the dinar bills. Compare your bills to the security features and you will know in a second whether you have bogus money or not.

In any case, it is my opinion that well over 95% of the dinars held by American investors are genuine. My only concern would be EBay purchases, since I have no idea who the “source” is.

Finally, only a few people, other than banks are authorized to trade dinars in America. This was set up this way intentionally by the Bush administration. Ali and Ty are authorized traders and have been since the very beginning. In fact Ty used to work with Ali before branching out on his own. Read above to find out how to determine if your trader is authorized.

I hope this helps dispel the garbage that is now surfacing regarding our genuine, non-scam, authorized (by Bush himself!) investment.

Steve

• Upvote 2

April 17th, 2011 02:59 pm ·

Remember, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq are on record from 2005 until just this last week that they will in fact raise the value of the IQD just as soon as all of the large denominated notes are withdrawn (within Iraq). Saleh of the CBI said only a few days ago that the process is now nearly complete. The CBI has asked for authorization to complete the RV from parliament just yesterday!

Yeah, and he also said:

"An advisor of the Iraqi Central Bank, Dr. Mohammed Saleh appearance that the bank adheres to its policy regarding the removal of three zeros from Iraqi dinar traded at present.

The Chancellor said in an interview for Radio Free Iraq that the application of political restructuring of the Iraqi currency would fix the management problems, faced by the inflation of the cash block in the country’s $ 28 trillion dinars, especially since the structure of the current currency is no longer commensurate with the prices and costs in Iraq.

He said the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant to the current situation was appropriate to start this project, which would boost the Iraqi economy, but on this project must first get approval from the Iraqi government, which in turn be submitted to the Iraqi Council of Representatives for approval.

The proposal to delete three zeros from the currency has triggered controversy among economists of Iraqis and was the most prominent points of disagreement among them on what could be its implications on the economic sector, especially in the case of operation, a sudden and fast.

This has prompted the dispute, an economist on behalf of the Patriarchs, which had already been for years an economic adviser to the Iraqi Central Bank show that the fear of the implementation of the project at this time despite the completion of all studies about him the fact that the economic situation does not help that.

To that, the adviser to the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that such fears are unwarranted, and that the economic situation in Iraq is good and able to withstand the application of this project, and that this experience had previously been applied in countries such as Turkey, which has by deleting six zeros from the currency before the period is not too distant future."

Guess what Turkey did?

Turkey introduced a completely new currency, with a new name in 2005, when they dropped 6 zeros, to replace the previous one. Which goes hand in hand with what other articles say about introducing a new IQD currency, not lower denominations of the current IQD. The only difference will be, that Iraq, as per the news articles, will reinstate the currency exchange rate from the 1980's.

*Second lira

[edit] 2005–2008

In the transitional period between 1 January 2005 and 31 December 2008, the second lira was officially called "new lira" in Turkey. Coins were introduced in 2005 in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 new (yeni) kuruş and 1 new (yeni) lira. The 1 new kuruş was minted in brass and the 5, 10 and 25 new kuruş in cupro-nickel, whilst the 50 new kuruş and 1 new lira are bimetallic. All coins show portraits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

new post 2005 Turkish currency:

New_Turkish_Lira-set.jpg

Pre 2005 Turkish currency:

100000_lira_obverse.jpg

250000_TL_obverse.jpg

500000_TL_obverse.jpg

1_Million_TL_obverse.jpg

5_Million_TL_obverse.jpg

10_Million_TL_obverse.jpg

E7_20.000.000_%C3%B6n_y%C3%BCz.jpg

[edit] Since 2009

From 1 January 2009, the "new" was removed from the second lira (*Second lira 2005–2008), its official name in Turkey becoming just "lira" again; new coins without the word "yeni" were introduced in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 kuruş and 1 lira. Also, the inner and outer alloys of the 50 kuruş and 1 lira coins were reversed.

I'm afraid that, if there is any truth to that UNC article and the statement of using the same lop as Turkey, that a lop and new IQD currency to replace the current one, is definitely on they way :(

Also, the dropped the 6 zeros, from the currency (notes) and the exchange rate all the same (no RV):

* 1966 — 1 U.S. dollar = 9 lira

* 1980 — 1 U.S. dollar = 90 lira

* 1988 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1,300 lira

* 1995 — 1 U.S. dollar = 45,000 lira

* 1996 — 1 U.S. dollar = 107,000 lira

* 2001 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1,650,000 lira

* 2004 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1,350,000 lira

* 2005 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1.29 new lira (The use of New Turkish Lira, which drops 6 zeros from the currency Turkish Lira, was implemented in 2005)

* 2007 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1.26 new lira

* 2008 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1.55 new lira

* 2009 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1.48 new lira

* 2010 — 1 U.S. dollar = 1.44 lira (Turkish Lira and New Turkish Lira were used together in 2005. In 2010, the name was converted to Turkish Lira, but New Turkish Lira was used as currency until 31 December 2009)

I only write this, so that people can get a more in depth look at the actual process they are trying to implement. That way, they are not mislead by "gurus" and rumors. Wish I was wrong, but does not seems to be the case...

• Upvote 1

Can you tell me what did Kuwait do?

I'll tell you what they didn't do... They did not change their currency. They also never had to take zeros off their currency or exchange rate. They simply reinstated their old rate and currency, while at the same time took out the currency saddam had temporarily put in place(during saddam's occupation), which by the way, they did honor as a Kuwaits legal tender.

This by no means should discourage anyone. A profit will still be made, but it wount turn 1million IQD into 1 million USD.

I hope it would, but...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1