Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I will be SO HAPPY when this ends!

Im not so sure that monetary gain will be the reason I will be glad to see this ride over! I think that to get away from all of this negative BS that has been going on, and all of the bashing just because someone puts outs some info they received somewhere! That is what the "Rumors" section is for, yet people still continue to verbally attack one another just over a piece of information! I was under the impression when I signed on to this site that we were all in this together, and that the point of the different areas of forum was to share News, Intel, Rumors, etc... Im not trying to sound negative myself, just pointing out an issue that has become more and more troublesome over the past month or so it seems! Obviously, time has taken its toll of some of the people on this site, and has began to effect their emotions. I can understand that this is an "emotional rollercoaster ride", but why cant we all just play nice until the ride is over! And when it is...I am certain that everyone will be glad that they took the ride...and some might even miss it! They wont have all of the speculation and rumors to look forward to everyday!!! Personally...as I stated...I cant wait....a little money (maybe alot of it) in the bank, and the absence of all the negative, abusive statements...that will be a refreshing, happy day!!! I wish each and every person here all the best in everything they do in life...and hope that each person is happy with the rewards from this adventure we have been on!!! Blessing to all!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

well i do agree with you there has been more and more negativity in the recent months but It seems you need to take a little break from the site if you can even a day. You don't want this to affect you personally I know i don't its just not worth the time most of these people you will never talk to again after this is over and some you will want to. Bottom line don't let the negativity get to you. Everyone has an opinion this is a FORUM so with that said be well my friend and stay strong and positive i will continue to do so.

• Upvote 1

Im not so sure that monetary gain will be the reason I will be glad to see this ride over! I think that to get away from all of this negative BS that has been going on, and all of the bashing just because someone puts outs some info they received somewhere! That is what the "Rumors" section is for, yet people still continue to verbally attack one another just over a piece of information! I was under the impression when I signed on to this site that we were all in this together, and that the point of the different areas of forum was to share News, Intel, Rumors, etc... Im not trying to sound negative myself, just pointing out an issue that has become more and more troublesome over the past month or so it seems! Obviously, time has taken its toll of some of the people on this site, and has began to effect their emotions. I can understand that this is an "emotional rollercoaster ride", but why cant we all just play nice until the ride is over! And when it is...I am certain that everyone will be glad that they took the ride...and some might even miss it! They wont have all of the speculation and rumors to look forward to everyday!!! Personally...as I stated...I cant wait....a little money (maybe alot of it) in the bank, and the absence of all the negative, abusive statements...that will be a refreshing, happy day!!! I wish each and every person here all the best in everything they do in life...and hope that each person is happy with the rewards from this adventure we have been on!!! Blessing to all!!

I second that motion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Myself I also believe it is the climate here in the forums that makes people angry as well. I have been in this investment for 5yrs now and many of the folks your speaking about or addressing are fairly new to this investment. I think they were sold on becoming overnight millionaires and not the real deal of this being speculative and high risk. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Myself I also believe it is the climate here in the forums that makes people angry as well. I have been in this investment for 5yrs now and many of the folks your speaking about or addressing are fairly new to this investment. I think they were sold on becoming overnight millionaires and not the real deal of this being speculative and high risk. JMO. Peace.

Well its like anything,when something get popular the quality of people drop.Thats what is happening here on DV.Just look for intel in the guys that have been around or Adam and you will be OK.

well i do agree with you there has been more and more negativity in the recent months but It seems you need to take a little break from the site if you can even a day. You don't want this to affect you personally I know i don't its just not worth the time most of these people you will never talk to again after this is over and some you will want to. Bottom line don't let the negativity get to you. Everyone has an opinion this is a FORUM so with that said be well my friend and stay strong and positive i will continue to do so.

I agree with the break from the sites a 100%!! I have been to Vegas and back now, dropped $14 grand but had a great time and moved to Platinum level. Came back to the site and guess what? Same stuff. So yes, if it it bothering you try and take a break and the same info will be there weeks, months, years from now when you sign back on. Try it, you will feel better and more relaxed! :D

Hoosier 1470, I totally agree with you. I have my own personal intel that I have received that is true, but I refuse to share it here because of the rude remarks. I was just telling my husband last night that I will not share because I know what the response will be...not good. Personally, I don't need it. So, I will rejoice on my own as to what is soon to take place. Rejoice, the RV/RI will occur at the appointed time.

• Downvote 1

Hoosier 1470, I totally agree with you. I have my own personal intel that I have received that is true, but I refuse to share it here because of the rude remarks. I was just telling my husband last night that I will not share because I know what the response will be...not good. Personally, I don't need it. So, I will rejoice on my own as to what is soon to take place. Rejoice, the RV/RI will occur at the appointed time.

Good luck with your info and guess what, if it is true we all still benefit from it! So good luck to all of us and I will check the main money sites anyhow to see if there are any changes. Thanks though. :)

If it bothers you dont read the rumors. It should be off limits for the people that get upset to read them, and for the people that get upset reading the replys also. It works both ways.

Stick to the news and wait for the call.

You JOINED less than a month ago and already you are complaining of the negativity? Please do not try to say you were lurking and reading only until then. If you had been and the negativity bothers you it would have been obvious and you should not have signed up.

Get used to it and I do not say that in a nasty way. It is the reality of the forum. Stay away from rumours, good advice from someone else, take it. Read only the news articles. That is what you want. Leave the rest alone.

Sorry but your feelings on this are not unique. A lot of us feel the same, but we have had to find our own ways to deal with it.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You JOINED less than a month ago and already you are complaining of the negativity? Please do not try to say you were lurking and reading only until then. If you had been and the negativity bothers you it would have been obvious and you should not have signed up.

Get used to it and I do not say that in a nasty way. It is the reality of the forum. Stay away from rumours, good advice from someone else, take it. Read only the news articles. That is what you want. Leave the rest alone.

Sorry but your feelings on this are not unique. A lot of us feel the same, but we have had to find our own ways to deal with it.

:)

smee2

I agree quite crying and find something positive to contribute.Many have been in this much much longer,such as myself.If you have thin skin you need to find another investment.....Period.

rolleyes.gif when this is really over...i will miss all the colorful people/character in here. and yes..including okie. cool.gif

I agree ! Let's offer to buy the site from Adam so we may continue to communicate. Maybe re-name it "FarceBook". (Just a joke about the name. Not bashing, but would like to continue the site.)

WOW PERFECTLY STATED!!!! I hope your day and week and month are the best. thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth.

The terms here are some times misused... The speculation is JUST THAT... And the BASHING and or egotistical back lashing... Well makes it less desirable to be here.

PEACE to all of you and let's hope for a speedy RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1