Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

google 8:30PM+Iraq+RV and it is the 2nd link that pops up.

Aviana

From GOOGLE

google 8:30PM+Iraq+RV and it is the 2nd link that pops up. - Dinar ...Apr 16, 2011 ...

They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Could show up on our side when everything opens ...

dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62838...830pmiraqrv-and-it...Tony from PTR 4-16-11‎ - Apr 16, 2011

From Another Forum‎ - Apr 16, 2011

More results from dinarvets.com »

Get more results from the past 24 hours

RV 8:30 pm Iraq from another forum7 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 20 hours ago

RV 8:30 pm Iraq from another forum. ... Just read that it RVd 8:30 pm Iraq time. There are over 350 reading the post right now... said it ...

www.another site.net/index.php?topic=622.0From another site RV in iraq‎ - 2 posts - Apr 16, 2011

Okie Oil Man 4/16/2011‎ - 13 posts - Apr 16, 2011

More results from another site.net »

Get more discussion results

Rumor | Iraqi Dinar NewsJust read that it RVd 8:30 pm Iraq time. ...

He also stated that the deadline for the RV to take place is June 1st, but they would like for it to be in ...

iraqidinarnews.net/blog/tag/rumor/ - CachedGet more results from the past 24 hours

* People's Talk Radio Doozies 4/16/11 | Iraqi Dinar NewsApr 16, 2011 ... They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8 ...

iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2011/04/17/people’s-talk-radio-doozies-41611/Show more results from iraqidinarnews.netGet more results from the past 24 hours

* People's Talk Radio Doozies 4/16/11 | another site's TidbitsApr 16, 2011 ... They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens ...

theiraqidinar.com/2011/04/16/peoples-talk-radio-doozies-41611/Get more results from the past 24 hours

* XXXX& XXXXXX Chat: 3/17/11 | another site's TidbitsMar 17, 2011 ...

8:30 PM [honeybunzmom] but Iraq can't pay for the war until ...

theiraqidinar.com/2011/03/17/xxxx-xxxxxx-chat-31711/ - CachedShow more results from theiraqidinar.com8 ball & noble chat/rumor--rv in couple days??? - Iraq Dinares ...1 post - 1 author - Last post: Mar 21

5:25 PM [8ball] so Iraq is getting RV ready …Noble 1 … to answer your ... 5:30 PM [lgtennis] otherwise we might have seen this RV already as ...

www.iraqdinares.com › ... › Rumores - Iraq Dinar - Cached

studley rumor 4/16/2011 - Iraq Dinares - Dinar Forum - Informacion ...‎

Chat about Frank's Interview w/ Ali 3/14/11 8pm‎

The Web's Only RV-O-MeterBy THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND = 99%‎

Scooter Chat 8/1/2010 8:30 PM - Iraq Dinares - Dinar Forum ...‎

More results from iraqdinares.com »

Get more discussion results

The Currency NewshoundBe ready to Sound Off on RV Day with Currency Newshound ... 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM.

Briefing from the Central Bank Governor of Iraq to members of the business ...

another site.wordpress.com/ - Cached - SimilarGet more results from the past 24 hours

Isu Terkini Dinar Iraq | Facebook - [ Translate this page ]They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens up? ...

www.facebook.com/iqdterkini - CachedIraq/dinar/news: Comrade's Dinner Call Transcript 3/11/11Mar 12, 2011 ... 8:04 PM [miss-ann] malikki announced in iraq TV that dinar will RV to over 3 dollars – citizens know 8:04 PM [miss-ann] they have something ...

scooby-iraqdinarnews.blogspot.com/.../peoples-dinar-call-transcript-31111.html - Cached

THANK YOU for posting all the "Imminent RV MASS HYSTERIA"!!! Seriously. Way to do your homework!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is all starting to sound pretty ludicrous to me, the fact that the IQD RV is so closely tied to the USA budget, and yet it makes frighteningly perfect sense if you put it all together.

Does anyone have an opinion on the RUMOR (not MY words, not MY rumor) that the USA Republicans are fighting against the RV to keep Obama from getting credit for a bump in the economy and getting reelected? Might there be some credence to the whole supposed tie-in between the RV and the USA budget? Seems to be a pretty polarized subject... :blink::wacko:

The only thing we have to do as investors, is when this money RV's we all get together and take out a huge page in every major newspaper and tell the general public that is was us that helped the economy and not Obama!!!!!

• Upvote 2

This is all starting to sound pretty ludicrous to me, the fact that the IQD RV is so closely tied to the USA budget, and yet it makes frighteningly perfect sense if you put it all together.

Does anyone have an opinion on the RUMOR (not MY words, not MY rumor) that the USA Republicans are fighting against the RV to keep Obama from getting credit for a bump in the economy and getting reelected? Might there be some credence to the whole supposed tie-in between the RV and the USA budget? Seems to be a pretty polarized subject... :blink::wacko:

i would say if anything obama himself holds it up till closer to the election doing it now alot can happen between now n then just n opinion

Let's be clear: There is a huge difference between a rumor and an out and out lie. Pumpers are liars. Even rumors has to have some shred of credibility to be a rumor.

Peace.

"Let me be clear." (Ah HEM -- sounds suspiciously familiar)...

If you are going to post something that is obviously a response to something else, might you at least consider making a connection between your post and the previous post so we know what the _____ you're taking about???

"Pumpers"..."liars"..."rumors 'has' to have some shred..."

HUH????? :huh::unsure::blink:

Edited by FoxyRoxy

I DON'T KNOW WHAT SECTION I'M IN.........BUT I CAME TO THIS WEBSITE FOR SOME INFO............INSTEAD I GOT CR***K S*****!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Well if you want something other than "CR***K S*****!" then you should not come to the Rumors section cause that is all you will find. Actually you should probably just stay off the internet.