Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

google 8:30PM+Iraq+RV and it is the 2nd link that pops up.

Aviana

YOU POSTED SOMETHINK LIKE THIS SAYING IT WAS DONE A FEW WEEKS AGO I DONT BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE.

belive me?lol i was just bringing to every ones attion that this was flooting around the internet....and if your dident read the last sentance in my post it asks if any one found the link with the achual video....

I'm sosoooooooooooooooooooo, excited! I am going to be up all night talking to the tooth fairy and easter bunny about how to spend my new found wealth.

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and cancel my flight back to Baghdad on the 24-Apr-11, thanks for the great news. NOT!!! HA! HA! I haven't been on the site for weeks and it is the same recycled BS as usual but thanks anyhow, always brings a smile or laugh. I think I will just go ahead and buy some more lottery tickets, I was guaranteed by the teller behind the counter I would be a millionaire this week coming and of all days a Monday. Sound familiar? Good luck guys! :blink::unsure::lol::lol:

BS meter is pegged out!! :blink::lol:

That BS Meter has been stuck or broken in the same spot for ever now, someone needs to tap it or have it repaired!! :lol:

Right.. I've seen a couple of Aviana's posts before... straight BS

when i start a topic on this website, its is to bring to everyones attention, something that is flooting on the internet, and secondly the reason i even waste my time by posting the info that i find is to get everyones feedback and sometimes intelligent input,.. some people like to take what they read on these -RUMER- boards as fact and gett there panties in a bunch.. some people think that beacuse i post something in rumers that i belive it or that it is from my own personal expirence.. its Not and i dont belive all the rumers i read just cus there there,... my post was about shareing info... shareing info and ideas that you your self could have found the original link to via google... im not trying to trick anyone or make them belive in "straight BS" as you like to put it Bro...

and to all whome think it is nessary to discredit me beacuse i share info and rumers found on other websites, well F*** you.. learn how to read.

have a awesome day! GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 7

April 16th, 2011 07:58 pm ·

Tony from PTR 4-16-11

« on: Today at 07:54:08 PM »Quote JUST IN FROM THE FORUM… ON RV… FROM TONY…..Posted Today, 03:33 PM YES, YES AND YES. All of my calls this morning have confirmed that it was announced and placed on TV. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

From PTR intel update 4-16-11

« on: Today at 08:04:50 PM »Quote Ok anyone that has seen my posts here knows I am usually a little confused and asking others why it has not happened yet. The reason I was always down is because I have a few friends over there and try always told me it was not in the near future but everyone here seems to think it was happening every Monday for 6 months.

Well… Those same friends on the ground in Iraq changed their tune real quick about 30 minuets ago.They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Could show up on our side when everything opens up? Don’t know too much about the technical stuff but they say no doubt it is OVER and DONE!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!

P.S. But we must wait and see!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[can any one find a link for the video?? ive been looking for it if it was really on TV, it should be on the internet somewhere right?]

RUMORS RUMORS AND MORE RUMORS AND ITS GOING TO GET WORSE. :lol::lol:

I'm going to go ahead and play some "CRYSIS 2" video game and get drunk, I expect to be rich in a few hours! B)

Chillax People! Stop bashing Aviana!!

She was just bringing/sharing info that is going on from another site..(and other places on the internet..)

She was not the author of this rumor.

If you dont like RUMORS... DONT READ THEM! Sheesh!

Quit crying, if you are going to try and blow smoke up people's rear rather it is a rumor or not than expect some smart remarks or humor. In other words, ease up or "Man Up" and don't take it so seriously! :rolleyes: Have a great day!!

when i start a topic on this website, its is to bring to everyones attention, something that is flooting on the internet, and secondly the reason i even waste my time by posting the info that i find is to get everyones feedback and sometimes intelligent input,.. some people like to take what they read on these -RUMER- boards as fact and gett there panties in a bunch.. some people think that beacuse i post something in rumers that i belive it or that it is from my own personal expirence.. its Not and i dont belive all the rumers i read just cus there there,... my post was about shareing info... shareing info and ideas that you your self could have found the original link to via google... im not trying to trick anyone or make them belive in "straight BS" as you like to put it Bro...

and to all whome think it is nessary to discredit me beacuse i share info and rumers found on other websites, well F*** you.. learn how to read.

have a awesome day! GO RV!!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to thank you for the post and my first laugh and smile of the day. :P

belive me?lol i was just bringing to every ones attion that this was flooting around the internet....and if your dident read the last sentance in my post it asks if any one found the link with the achual video....

Aviana, don't worry about it. Some of us actually took the time to READ the bottom of your post, which you had cut and pasted from somewhere else. You were merely asking for confirmation. There are some really testy folks out there right now, due to all the smoke and mirrors flying around, which, mind you, we were TOLD would happen JUST BEFORE THE RV!

I've been subjected to the same testiness, as have probably several of those who are bashing you on this site. Please don't take it to heart, and keep sharing your intel and asking your questions. I, for one, appreciate it! :)

FoxyRoxy

• Upvote 2

This has happened every weekend for the last ? I've lost track.

GO RV / RI

It has happened just about a few times a month since I entered this madness 7 years ago.

BS meter is pegged out!! :blink::lol:

Happens every week.............

Aviana I think you need to really take a look at what you post, you have nothing to back it up with. You have lost all of your creditablilty by doing this.

Well. She simply reposts what she read on other Forums/chats. She carries no direct responsibility for that, obviously.........

a good chance RV is possibly related to the U.S. being able to raise the debt ceiling which expires May 16th and if it isn't raised government will only have 2 months before it runs out of money and shuts down.

Treasury has forecast that the limit will be reached by May 16.

_"After that point, Treasury can take emergency measures to avoid hitting the debt ceiling.

_"But those actions will only give the United States about a two-month window before Treasury is unable to issue debt to fund government operations"

Geithner says Congress will pass debt limit increase

WASHINGTON, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Wednesday that Congress will allow the country to borrow more by agreeing to increase the $14.3 trillion debt limit.

"Congress will pass an increase in the debt limit," Geithner told PBS Newshour. Republicans have said they are unwilling to raise the debt ceiling without some reforms to the government spending.

Geithner said there were some lawmakers who want to take debt ceiling negotiations "to the brink" and warned that the United States could not take that risk. "So you want Congress to move as quickly as possible to raise that, and of course, they recognize that they have to do that," he said.

Treasury has forecast that the limit will be reached by May 16. After that point, Treasury can take emergency measures to avoid hitting the debt ceiling.

But those actions will only give the United States about a two-month window before Treasury is unable to issue debt to fund government operations.

http://www.newsmeat.com/news/meat.php?articleId=96475035&channelId=2951&buyerId=newsmeatcom&buid=3281

ITS COMING BE PATIENT

a good chance RV is possibly related to the U.S. being able to raise the debt ceiling which expires May 16th and if it isn't raised government will only have 2 months before it runs out of money and shuts down.

_"After that point, Treasury can take emergency measures to avoid hitting the debt ceiling.

_"But those actions will only give the United States about a two-month window before Treasury is unable to issue debt to fund government operations"

WASHINGTON, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Wednesday that Congress will allow the country to borrow more by agreeing to increase the $14.3 trillion debt limit.

"Congress will pass an increase in the debt limit," Geithner told PBS Newshour. Republicans have said they are unwilling to raise the debt ceiling without some reforms to the government spending.

Geithner said there were some lawmakers who want to take debt ceiling negotiations "to the brink" and warned that the United States could not take that risk. "So you want Congress to move as quickly as possible to raise that, and of course, they recognize that they have to do that," he said.

Treasury has forecast that the limit will be reached by May 16. After that point, Treasury can take emergency measures to avoid hitting the debt ceiling.

But those actions will only give the United States about a two-month window before Treasury is unable to issue debt to fund government operations.

http://www.newsmeat.com/news/meat.php?articleId=96475035&channelId=2951&buyerId=newsmeatcom&buid=3281

ITS COMING BE PATIENT

This is all starting to sound pretty ludicrous to me, the fact that the IQD RV is so closely tied to the USA budget, and yet it makes frighteningly perfect sense if you put it all together.

Does anyone have an opinion on the RUMOR (not MY words, not MY rumor) that the USA Republicans are fighting against the RV to keep Obama from getting credit for a bump in the economy and getting reelected? Might there be some credence to the whole supposed tie-in between the RV and the USA budget? Seems to be a pretty polarized subject... :blink::wacko:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42579303

ITS COMING BE PATIENT

Sunday, April 17th, 2011

Iraq May 16th ~ Iraqi parliament a package of legislation will end the middle of next May 16th

April 2, 2011

Iraqi parliament a package of legislation will end the middle of next May

Baghdad, The deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc said on Saturday that there is a package of laws which will end the Iraqi parliament mid-May next, stressing that the Council's functions are many and accomplished little. He said Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn)

"The functions of the House of Representatives are many and accomplished little during the seven months that began in his works," noting that "the Board did not begin during this period only four laws only law on the federal budget the General and the law of the Vice-President of the Republic The abolition of the law Ahdab fields, as well as the Convention on the Law of the Iraqi-Turkish.

The House of Representatives had previously initiated 20 laws in 2010, to turn the march four years has been marred by controversy and political differences.

According to politicians and fellow travelers, the enacting of laws has not lived up to the level of ambition of Representatives themselves. Khalil said that "there are significant laws for the Iraqi people, including the law of parties, oil and gas and the law of journalists and investment", he stressed that "these laws are important to the Iraqi street and have an impact on the general economic situation of citizens," pointing out that "there are no mechanism to make those laws, accusing the presidential impeachment.

The differences revolve around the four annexes to the oil and gas law. Oil Ministry says that the Annexes I and II should be the share of the national oil company, while calls for the Kurdistan region to view all the supplements for investment.

In the view of most legislators, politicians and researchers in the field of economy and investment as long as the oil ministry has already offered to producing fields and discoveries of the investment, the controversy is purely political. He has no legal existence. Khalilzad said, saying that "there is a message was clear from a number of deputies from different political blocs had issued a statement calling on the work of the Presidency to make laws that serve the common good of the people because they can not afford delay," adding that "the events taking place in Iraq since February 25 last lobbied the government and still.

Khalil said that "the mass, and some political blocs and the parliament have the seriousness and the desire to put pressure on the Presidency with a view to legislation important laws and the stage of the last session, which tune the demands of the Iraqi people",

But he also said ... that "the next few days will see the legislation a package of laws, until May 16 next must to end the House of Representatives of important laws. "

80 deputies from several blocks threatened in March 9 last suspend their membership in the House of Representatives in the event of the continuation of its current lack of legislation and laws, calling for the adoption of the laws of the last session is completed.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/229046

peekaboo i see you

♫ ♪ Someday ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'll be big enough ♫ ♪ that you can't hit me ♫ ♪ and all you're ♪♪ ♫ ever gonna be ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ is mean ♪♫ Why ya gotta ♫♪ be sooo ♪♫♪ mean???♪♫♪♫♪

• Upvote 1

♫ ♪ Someday ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'll be big enough ♫ ♪ that you can't hit me ♫ ♪ and all you're ♪♪ ♫ ever gonna be ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ is mean ♪♫ Why ya gotta ♫♪ be sooo ♪♫♪ mean???♪♫♪♫♪

It's actually English for "intelligence", but I beg to differ! ;)

From GOOGLE

google 8:30PM+Iraq+RV and it is the 2nd link that pops up. - Dinar ...Apr 16, 2011 ...

They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Could show up on our side when everything opens ...

dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62838...830pmiraqrv-and-it...Tony from PTR 4-16-11‎ - Apr 16, 2011

From Another Forum‎ - Apr 16, 2011

More results from dinarvets.com »

Get more results from the past 24 hours

RV 8:30 pm Iraq from another forum7 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 20 hours ago

RV 8:30 pm Iraq from another forum. ... Just read that it RVd 8:30 pm Iraq time. There are over 350 reading the post right now... said it ...

www.another site.net/index.php?topic=622.0From another site RV in iraq‎ - 2 posts - Apr 16, 2011

Okie Oil Man 4/16/2011‎ - 13 posts - Apr 16, 2011

More results from another site.net »

Get more discussion results

Rumor | Iraqi Dinar NewsJust read that it RVd 8:30 pm Iraq time. ...

He also stated that the deadline for the RV to take place is June 1st, but they would like for it to be in ...

iraqidinarnews.net/blog/tag/rumor/ - CachedGet more results from the past 24 hours

* People's Talk Radio Doozies 4/16/11 | Iraqi Dinar NewsApr 16, 2011 ... They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8 ...

iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2011/04/17/people’s-talk-radio-doozies-41611/Show more results from iraqidinarnews.netGet more results from the past 24 hours

* People's Talk Radio Doozies 4/16/11 | another site's TidbitsApr 16, 2011 ... They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens ...

theiraqidinar.com/2011/04/16/peoples-talk-radio-doozies-41611/Get more results from the past 24 hours

* XXXX& XXXXXX Chat: 3/17/11 | another site's TidbitsMar 17, 2011 ...

8:30 PM [honeybunzmom] but Iraq can't pay for the war until ...

theiraqidinar.com/2011/03/17/xxxx-xxxxxx-chat-31711/ - CachedShow more results from theiraqidinar.com8 ball & noble chat/rumor--rv in couple days??? - Iraq Dinares ...1 post - 1 author - Last post: Mar 21

5:25 PM [8ball] so Iraq is getting RV ready …Noble 1 … to answer your ... 5:30 PM [lgtennis] otherwise we might have seen this RV already as ...

www.iraqdinares.com › ... › Rumores - Iraq Dinar - Cached

studley rumor 4/16/2011 - Iraq Dinares - Dinar Forum - Informacion ...‎

Chat about Frank's Interview w/ Ali 3/14/11 8pm‎

The Web's Only RV-O-MeterBy THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND = 99%‎

Scooter Chat 8/1/2010 8:30 PM - Iraq Dinares - Dinar Forum ...‎

More results from iraqdinares.com »

Get more discussion results

The Currency NewshoundBe ready to Sound Off on RV Day with Currency Newshound ... 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM.

Briefing from the Central Bank Governor of Iraq to members of the business ...

another site.wordpress.com/ - Cached - SimilarGet more results from the past 24 hours

Isu Terkini Dinar Iraq | Facebook - [ Translate this page ]They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens up? ...

www.facebook.com/iqdterkini - CachedIraq/dinar/news: Comrade's Dinner Call Transcript 3/11/11Mar 12, 2011 ... 8:04 PM [miss-ann] malikki announced in iraq TV that dinar will RV to over 3 dollars – citizens know 8:04 PM [miss-ann] they have something ...

scooby-iraqdinarnews.blogspot.com/.../peoples-dinar-call-transcript-31111.html - Cached

• Upvote 1