Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

google 8:30PM+Iraq+RV and it is the 2nd link that pops up.

Aviana

April 16th, 2011 07:58 pm ·

Tony from PTR 4-16-11

« on: Today at 07:54:08 PM »Quote JUST IN FROM THE FORUM… ON RV… FROM TONY…..Posted Today, 03:33 PM YES, YES AND YES. All of my calls this morning have confirmed that it was announced and placed on TV. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

From PTR intel update 4-16-11

« on: Today at 08:04:50 PM »Quote Ok anyone that has seen my posts here knows I am usually a little confused and asking others why it has not happened yet. The reason I was always down is because I have a few friends over there and try always told me it was not in the near future but everyone here seems to think it was happening every Monday for 6 months.

Well… Those same friends on the ground in Iraq changed their tune real quick about 30 minuets ago.They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Could show up on our side when everything opens up? Don’t know too much about the technical stuff but they say no doubt it is OVER and DONE!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!

P.S. But we must wait and see!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[can any one find a link for the video?? ive been looking for it if it was really on TV, it should be on the internet somewhere right?]

Edited by Aviana
site name and spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tony from PTR 4-16-11

« on: Today at 07:54:08 PM »Quote JUST IN FROM THE FORUM… ON RV… FROM TONY…..Posted Today, 03:33 PM YES, YES AND YES. All of my calls this morning have confirmed that it was announced and placed on TV. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

« on: Today at 08:04:50 PM »Quote Ok anyone that has seen my posts here knows I am usually a little confused and asking others why it has not happened yet. The reason I was always down is because I have a few friends over there and try always told me it was not in the near future but everyone here seems to think it was happening every Monday for 6 months.

Well… Those same friends on the ground in Iraq changed their tune real quick about 30 minuets ago.They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Could show up on our side when everything opens up? Don’t know too much about the technical stuff but they say no doubt it is OVER and DONE!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[can any one find a link for the video?? ive been looking for it if it was really on TV, it should be on the internet somewhere right?]

YOU POSTED SOMETHINK LIKE THIS SAYING IT WAS DONE A FEW WEEKS AGO I DONT BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE.

• Upvote 5

I read earlier on another board that yes, the IQD was discussed on Iraqi TV, but it was about the "successful" removal of the three zeros, not the RV. Just sayin...probably still good news!

Thanks for the post! :)

That is exactly what I read yesterday. No mention of RV by anyone on Iraqi TV, but news about lifting three zeros (could be same as an RV, I don't know, but only think it means large bills are taken out of circulation). It is amazing how the gurus feed on each other's "intel", however, one day they will be correct. Keep hoping. God Bless

Tony from PTR 4-16-11

I am soooooo excited!!!

Right.. I've seen a couple of Aviana's posts before... straight BS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right.. I've seen a couple of Aviana's posts before... straight BS

Aviana didn't make this post up- PTR had a CC last night @ 10 pm and confirmed that they had indeed posted the post Aviana reposted. Now, whether the post pans out or not remains to be seen... :huh:

• Upvote 1

JMOP BUT I HAVE BEAN WACTHING IRAQ TV ON THE COMPUTER AND THEIR HAS BEAN NO MENTION OF A REVALUE AS OF SUNDAY 2011----I THINK SOME ONE HAS MIS-INT. TV NEWS---SORRY

I've been following this investment for quite awhile and always hear "it's happened, it's done"...I'm not quitting my day job over what's being said on PTR, or any other forum for that matter, UNTIL I see that change myself! But we can always hope it's this weekend....or next.... :P