Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Another Forum

Blessed4ever

Sure. And California will break off into the ocean after the next big earthquake.

Hi Sheik, The last time I really heard that was over 25 years ago! Although I spent most of my life in San Diego, I moved to Phoenix 25 or so years ago and if you go like 60 some miles West of Phoenix there is\was a sign that read;

“Beach Front Property Coming Soon!” :blink:

Well, it hasn't happened yet and I don't know if it ever will? Least not in my life time and probably yours... But! Yeah never know, just like this Dinar RV, sooner or later it's going to happen. Now the way I see it is..

Hour 1: The RV happens! Yahoo!! And I'm on my way to the Foreign Exchange Bank to cash in!

Hour 2: I'm standing in line at the bank and we all hear over a radio or TV in the Bank that California Just slipped into the sea!

Minute 2: I realize I am too far from my house to get to my garage and get my surfboard!

Minute 3: I realize I'm stuck here in a Bank waiting to cash in and be Rich for at least 30 Minutes before the tsunami sweeps us all away and I'm really depressed because not only am I not going to get a chance to spend any of this new cash! But...

Minute 4: I realize all my friends are getting ready to surf to Denver! And I'm gona miss out on that too!!! :P

SO, I'm OK with waiting for the RV to happen as long as I\We have time to have loads of fun and shear the wealth, long before California slips into the obis :lol: I mean I want to have time to put my boat on a launching rail with 2 or 4 rocket engines so on the big day that California does decide to make a BIG move! I could try this hire brained Idea of launching my boat in front of this BIG perfect wave and see how far I'll get? I mean if you’re going to go out? Do it in a BIG way! :):D:lol:

I think I might make it past Denver.. Maybe to the Mississippi River! Can you imagine? What a trip! :P

Well until then let’s hope for the RV Soon so I/others have time to start building and making plains for tons of fun in December 2012! And if not? Well, there are loads of things to do and\or get ready for.. :rolleyes:

Take Care, Have Fun, God Bless...

GO GO GO RV!!!! And I'll see you on the Beach! Merlin...

I heard it was Arizona that was going to sink into Gulf of Baja and leave California a penisula

Hi Azrat, Good to see another Zoner in here! :D

But I have to disagree with you on AZ sinking, but only because I have plans of surfing to Denver or!! Trying to catch the perfect tsunami wave with my Rocket Boat and seeing if I can make it to the Mississippi River! :o

But First the Dinar RV has to happen and we need time to think up crazy things and take them from paper to reality so on the big day we can at least go out with a Bang! Or? Get on some TV show like "And they walked away!" :lol:

Anyway, I'm with a group in Phoenix on the West side so I'm not sure where you are at but when this RV happens there is gona be one heck of a party! :blink: And a bunch of us are going to go to some fancy tropical Island and hang on the beach for a month or so!!! You’re all welcome to come! Or maybe will see what you’re doing? Ether way there is going to be song and party, all we can stand, and then it will be back home and getting to work making this all work and help others, just can't wait :)

Take Care, Have Fun, God Bless...

GO GO GO RV!!!! And I'll see you on the Beach!!! Merlin...