Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Another Forum

Blessed4ever

Wow there are alot of haters here!

If some of you are looking for a NEWS link or broadcast confirming what SOMEONE ELSE SAID, I dont have it. And if this is just a RUMOR and NOT TRUE.. then there would not BE a link with verification.

I am somewhat new to the boards obviously. I am not aware of the rules, or if it is acceptable or not to post NAMES of other Dinar Sites. I was truly just trying to be careful and responsible, believe it or not. The RUMOR that it is "done, and was seen on Iraqi TV" was from one of the other major dinar forums that I like to read. I simply saw it, and thought I would share what was going on there. That's it. I have never ever put a rumor out there ever before; and Im quite sure, I will never again! :blink:

Everyone and anyone can go to the other dinar site and read it for yourself. It's a public message board. There are over 1,000 posts about it as we speak.

Does this rumor have any fact to it? Is there some ounce of truth in it?? I HAVE NO IDEA. I imagine we will find out soon enough.

And by the way, I am the FARTHEST THING from a pumper, and, quite frankly, I could care less whether you (not speaking to all of you obviously) believe it or not!! I dont know if I even believe it yet either.

Sorry for posting a RUMOR in the RUMOR section! I thought that was what it was for... :unsure:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

If some of you are looking for a NEWS link or broadcast confirming what SOMEONE ELSE SAID, I dont have it. And if this is just a RUMOR and NOT TRUE.. then there would not BE a link with verification.

I am somewhat new to the boards obviously. I am not aware of the rules, or if it is acceptable or not to post NAMES of other Dinar Sites. I was truly just trying to be careful and responsible, believe it or not. The RUMOR that it is "done, and was seen on Iraqi TV" was from one of the other major dinar forums that I like to read. I simply saw it, and thought I would share what was going on there. That's it. I have never ever put a rumor out there ever before; and Im quite sure, I will never again!

Everyone and anyone can go to the other dinar site and read it for yourself. It's a public message board. There are over 1,000 posts about it as we speak.

Does this rumor have any fact to it? Is there some ounce of truth in it?? I HAVE NO IDEA. I imagine we will find out soon enough.

And by the way, I am the FARTHEST THING from a pumper, and, quite frankly, I could care less whether you (not speaking to all of you obviously) believe it or not!! I dont know if I even believe it yet either.

Sorry for posting a RUMOR in the RUMOR section! I thought that was what it was for...

I'm with ya blessed............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am somewhat new to the boards obviously. I am not aware of the rules, or if it is acceptable or not to post NAMES of other Dinar Sites. I was truly just trying to be careful and responsible, believe it or not. The RUMOR that it is "done, and was seen on Iraqi TV" was from one of the other major dinar forums that I like to read. I simply saw it, and thought I would share what was going on there. That's it. I have never ever put a rumor out there ever before; and Im quite sure, I will never again! :blink:

Sorry for posting a RUMOR in the RUMOR section! I thought that was what it was for... :unsure:

Thanks for the post, Blessed4ever. I really don't see how you could've been any clearer on the fact that you were posting a rumor from another site....and how dare you post it in the "Rumor" section?! :P Ignore the haters and move on. They'll figure it out....or not.

Thanks for the post, Blessed4ever. I really don't see how you could've been any clearer on the fact that you were posting a rumor from another site....and how dare you post it in the "Rumor" section?! Ignore the haters and move on. They'll figure it out....or not.

Read more:

Thanks Babe! ;)

Nothing more we can do than to wait and see! I believe it is on it's way regardless! Have a great night!

GO RV!!

My son called me today around 3pm Arizona time. He was excited. He just got off Skype with his Iraqi friend Hasum (not sure of the spelling) and he told my son that Shabibi and Parliment were on Iraq National telelvision announcing that thet intend to lift the three zeros and raise the value of the currency for the Iraqi people. His friend was very surprised because he had always believed his government was lying about everything. He was always negative about his government. Today, he had a major attitude change and was simply amazed at what he was hearing. He said Shabibi also wanted Iraqi youth to attend college in America and then come back to rebuild Iraq. The key points made by Shabibi were (lift the three zero's), and (citizens were asked to turn in their currency immediately for a new currency).

This is great news..hope it's accurate...Now my only concern is will they close their borders to us an not let us cash in? Just wondering if anyone thinks this could be a possibility? <_< Not trying to be a downer!!! :)

You're fine...there are just people out there that have nothing better to do than be negative...Don't worry about...keep posting some of us realize rumors are rumors and we can read them and move on....Thanks for the post, I for on don't read other sites because there's just not enuf time in the day and I enjoy see what others have to say.. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok then.........Listening to Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (1968) if any of you remember that........Just for killing Time while waiting for RV to be announced......

1968: Live at TJ's Bull Ring by the Sea, Baja Norte; covered for Eric Burdon and the Animals who got stopped at the border for trying to bring Cali skunk weed across...

How times have changed. B)

Sure. And California will break off into the ocean after the next big earthquake.

Yeah, that already happened, too. We just haven't figured out how to break it to them, so the press just said "we are backrupt" that is a subtle hint they are underwater...

I told you we would see an RV this week end and guess what? I know Smit! :D

hahahahaha

Yeah, I know Smit too ... shows up at the oddest times, doesn't he? Nice guy when all is going his way but when it isn't just watch him hit the fan! ... hahahahaha

By the way ... my landlord's name is Smit.

hahahahahahahaha

I'll not share this with him... :)

smee2

• Upvote 1