Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you believe in miracles?

MrRich

Absolutely!!!!!! The greatest game there ever has been with regard to the "David vs Goliath" type of games! The USA should not have been even close to winning that game based on skill level, unreal what a lot of heart and determination along with a hometown crowd can do!

I can still remember the complete and utter disbelief that was on the faces of the USSR team members, I bet they still cannot believe it! :)

America is still a great nation...it's being held together by straight....moralistic......patriotic.....Christians...."the wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Ps.9:17........you might as well admit it ....America is being torn apart by "immoral...sex perversion...drunkards....rock music...including Christian rock.....bar owners....liquor store owners....false religions....such as islam...Buddha...Baha'u'llah....Mormonism...hey..read your king James bible! You nuts! America is destroyed because of wickedness! America became great because of God and the King James Bible! Check out your history! May God help us! May God help you!

America is still a great nation...it's being held together by straight....moralistic......patriotic.....Christians...."the wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Ps.9:17........you might as well admit it ....America is being torn apart by "immoral...sex perversion...drunkards....rock music...including Christian rock.....bar owners....liquor store owners....false religions....such as islam...Buddha...Baha'u'llah....Mormonism...hey..read your king James bible! You nuts! America is destroyed because of wickedness! America became great because of God and the King James Bible! Check out your history! May God help us! May God help you!

I don't know what the King James Bible has to do with the dinar or hockey, but whatever.

I thought this story might be appropriate for dinar investors because this seems so improbable. If we manage to experience a 100,000% profit I think we will be the equivalent of that 1980 hockey team. A bunch of amateurs pulling off the biggest upset in history, defying all the odds and all the experts. B)

• Upvote 1

I don't know what the King James Bible has to do with the dinar or hockey, but whatever.

I thought this story might be appropriate for dinar investors because this seems so improbable. If we manage to experience a 100,000% profit I think we will be the equivalent of that 1980 hockey team. A bunch of amateurs pulling off the biggest upset in history, defying all the odds and all the experts. B)

Awesome theory Scooby Doo.....thanks for sharing