Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's complete Saturday morning chat is in this thread4-16-11

pleasantvalleySunday

THE ENTIRE CHAT IS NOW BELOW IN THIS THREAD THANKS TO SARA FOR RETRIEVING IT FROM THE SERVER.

I am reposting this here for the benefit of those who are just now able to get on line ... when a topic is closed it drops off the "What's New" header. Please know that this was early in the morning and there were NO mods present so one of our regular members copied what is here and it was posted after passing it to a mod. As Scooby Doo has pointed out, some lines of this are directly from the email Adam received. No more, no less.

7:39 AM [Adam Montana] , and I apologize for the delay. This led to a week, a lot of things on the surface, and not in the news, but here in the workplace. You should know that there are effective plans to raise the value of the currency, but now there is the real deadline. I can not tell exactly what these dates, but there are two of great importance. There will be heads above me and put an end to a month, and another is extremely important in June.

[Adam Montana] so I see two things

[Adam Montana] One is we have a 7 day window with a very important deadline

[Adam Montana] and another in June

[Adam Montana] if you remember, last year there was talk and a few articles about the currency changing by june

[Adam Montana] but the rest of the email is so positive it's amazing

[Adam Montana] and not just positive like "oh we will have pretty new bills that are still worthless

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1JhyohP9m

• Upvote 8

Thank you PVS. Your comments at the beginning are helpful and perhaps should have been included by Davina when she posted. Because of the brief 'news' from Adam, it just wasn't enough meat thrown to the hungry mobs. So thanks for reposting and also thanks to Davina!! smile.gif We're all getting impatient, even desperate to a point. These emotions can blind us and transform some into saying and acting like out of control monkeys- which changes our true characters. IMO, of course. So please hang in there with/for us.....your are appreciated!

• Upvote 2

Thanks pleasantvalleySunday! I was up earlier but had to get to work. You are the best for posting this for the rest of us!!! We appreciate it more than you will know. Sounds like Great Day Shaking News!

Thanks pleasantvalleySunday! I was up earlier but had to get to work. You are the best for posting this for the rest of us!!! We appreciate it more than you will know. Sounds like Great Day Shaking News!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you PVS. Your comments at the beginning are helpful and perhaps should have been included by Davina when she posted. Because of the brief 'news' from Adam, it just wasn't enough meat thrown to the hungry mobs. So thanks for reposting and also thanks to Davina!! smile.gif We're all getting impatient, even desperate to a point. These emotions can blind us and transform some into saying and acting like out of control monkeys- which changes our true characters. IMO, of course. So please hang in there with/for us.....your are appreciated!

guess that illustrates why they say hindsight is 20/20 ;)

to all the haters that were posting on davhina's thread of the chat: adam was quoting his friend in an email. PLUS it was after translating it from another language! of course its not going to be the typical smooth speaking adam has lol geez the mods are sitting here telling you it was really adam and youre still not buying it.

• Upvote 1

Here is the rest of the transcript from the chat, Adam asked me to pull the whole thing from the server:

================

08:18:23 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: test

08:18:24 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: heyyyyyyyy again buddy

08:18:28 jon29 -> Chat Lobby: w/b Adam.

08:18:32 davhina -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana welcome back

08:18:33 EagleEye -> Chat Lobby: welcome back boss

08:18:33 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: paste works again!

08:18:35 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: woooo!

08:18:39 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana whooooot

08:18:47 davhina -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana no it isweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

08:18:47 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: someone please getword to java

08:18:56 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: lil girl

08:18:57 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: knock off theupdates that break stuff lol

08:18:58 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: ok

08:18:58 BOBBY ROMERO -> Chat Lobby: i cant past .,giveup ur secret

08:18:59 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: hey

08:19:00 davhina -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana nk

08:19:06 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: this is good news

08:19:10 davhina -> Chat Lobby: java 26 no good

08:19:10 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: it's justspeculation

08:19:14 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: no link to back itup

08:19:25 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: but let me give youwhat I was talking about before

08:19:30 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: I'm EXCITED aboutthis

08:19:35 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: '

08:19:37 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: sorry I didn't getback in here yesterday

08:19:47 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: as you know, my wifeis a CPA

08:19:56 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: yesterday just gotcompletely out of control

08:20:03 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: tax day :)

08:20:10 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: ok, i had an emailearly this week

08:20:12 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: stating

08:20:18 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: (from my friend atthe CBI)

08:20:34 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: stating that therewas some talk of a "deadline"

08:20:39 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: there are alwaysdeadlines

08:20:43 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: but this one isimportant

08:20:54 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: unfortunately Idon't have the exact information I was hoping for

08:21:04 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: but I was givenpermission to share this part of the email

08:21:10 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: hang on let me copyit...

08:21:13 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: sweeet

08:21:42 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: no i`m not hitting o him,

08:21:57 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: (please forgive thebroken english)

08:22:02 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: the guy is arabic)

08:22:06 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: Pasted:

08:22:09 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: Adam, and Iapologize for the delay. This led to a week, a lot of things on the surface,and not in the news, but here in the workplace. You should know that there areeffective plans to raise the value of the currency, but now thereis the realdeadline. I can not tell exactly what these dates, but there are two of greatimportance. There will be heads above me and put an end to a month, and anotheris extremely important in June.

08:22:38 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: end paste

08:22:44 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: so I see two things

08:22:56 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: One is we have a 7day window with a very important deadline

08:23:00 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: and another in June

08:23:24 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: if you remember,last year there was talk and a few articles about the currency changing by june

08:23:37 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: but the rest of theemail is so positive it's amazing

08:23:52 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: and not just positivelike "oh we will have pretty new bills that are still worthless"

08:23:59 dinar_millions -> Chat Lobby: june is pull out

08:24:01 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: positive as inthings are REALLY going to start happening

08:24:04 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: so

08:24:08 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: that's all I canreally share

08:24:12 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: what is meant bychanging?

08:24:14 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: my outlook ispositive

08:24:26 davhina -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana thank you

08:24:34 dinar_millions -> Chat Lobby: thanks adam

08:24:35 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana thanks youadam

08:24:38 Lacey -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana TY

08:24:40 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: and investors that Italk to that are MUCH more sophisticated than I am are positive

08:24:40 davhina -> Chat Lobby: i am excited for once aswell lol

08:24:45 jon29 -> Chat Lobby: fantastic, thanks Adam.

08:24:56 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: so I am going togive you all a thumbs up - you can be positive too lol

08:24:57 EagleEye -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana thank yousir !!

08:25:08 davhina -> Chat Lobby: thanks boss

08:25:09 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: now i`m hitting onhim lol

08:25:11 BOBBY ROMERO -> Chat Lobby: haleelooyaa

08:25:17 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: very nice

08:25:20 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: lol

08:25:28 texasspark -> Chat Lobby: jeep keep your wristlimp

08:25:31 shunshine -> Chat Lobby: Thank you Adam

08:25:34 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: hahahahaha'

08:25:39 BOBBY ROMERO -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana can ibe a mod...huh? huh??? boss

08:25:47 BOBBY ROMERO -> Chat Lobby: lol

08:25:52 Adam Montana -> Chat Lobby: Bobby I want you torun for president

08:25:58 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: hahahahahaha

08:26:04 davhina -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana you are funny!!

08:26:05 dinar_millions -> Chat Lobby: lol adam

08:26:13 EagleEye -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana lol lol

08:26:15 BOBBY ROMERO -> Chat Lobby: Adam Montana toomuch work.. lol

08:26:18 davhina -> Chat Lobby: bobby for pres?

08:26:20 davhina -> Chat Lobby: lol

08:26:26 jeepguy -> Chat Lobby: what will be the platform

• Upvote 9

Adam's intel, along with the recent post from Kaperoni, are starting to get me excited like I haven't been since the middle of February!! Oh, boy! I have some phone calls to make!

Oh, and thanks a million Sara for taking the time to post the whole chat!!

Adam's intel, along with the recent post from Kaperoni, are starting to get me excited like I haven't been since the middle of February!! Oh, boy! I have some phone calls to make!

I don't know uppy, you sounded pretty excited a bit earlier. (just kidding, loved what you had to say and agree wholeheartedly )! :)

Thank you Sara and thank you Adam for fixing this for everyone!tip_hat.gif

PVS, I changed the title to show that the complete chat is in this thread!

Bump,..You always seem to find the right info to clear up the confusion,..thank you for your diligence,......YOU DA MAN !!!!

Also,.. thanks PVS, Sara, and Adam !

Good Things To All !

Edited by Old Guy
  • Upvote 1

..as excited as you are... :rolleyes::D