Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You people really frost me!!

Upgradeable, PV, and all Mods,

I was the first member to voice a question about Davhina's post being incomplete and leaving me hanging on the cliff. If I set this whole thing off, I apologize. It was never my intent to insult, demean, or bash anyone. I have great respect for anyone that would take this job on as a Mod and a volunteer. And I have voiced my gratefulness to you many times.

I am not going to go into the issue again. I would just like to apologize if my post came across as disrespectful. That was not my intent.

Peace.

Carrello

• Upvote 3

Some of these bashers need to start thinking and believing in karma. When this finally RV's and all the bashers are hurting and suffering after they waste all their fortune, they will then know what karma is.

What goes around comes around bashers! Show some respect to people who actually take time to do research and not complain and ***** because you dont agree and are too lazy to do yur own work.

Wow! I'm must admit I'm surprised at all of the positive responses. I'm glad to hear from all of you, but I'm wondering what happened to all the cockroaches? They must have all scattered when I turned on the light! :lol:

Up,..when you turned on the light,..the heat melted some of your frost which fell on them and chilled them out !,..Maybe !

Thanks for the post,..sounds good !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 2

Upgradable; you need a new name. You can't be Upgradable anymore, since you are at the top of your game. Thanks for bringing this whole thing back down to earth. Thanks to Adam, all the mods and the posters (even the bad ones, except OKIE) I have found a way to navigate through this investment storm. I have learned more about investing research and the WEB than I thought I could understand. Its a long way from Happy birthday emails. I thought that our govenment was really screwed up until I started watching how the Iraqi GOI has been functioning. Its sad that other people in the world really dont understand what we really have with our Freedoms in America. We are so blessed and so often we forget.

I think (imho) that very few of us would even have this opportunity if Adam had not been working so hard to share it with us. I can't begin to imagine why he would even want to share this opportunity with us in the first place. But for me and my family and friends that I have shared this with, we will always be very gratefull for what he has shared. Our lives will never be the same again. God bless Adam and all the of you that have helped each and everyone of us.

God Bless America and each one of you.

Oh! and GO RV

By the way! I just noticed that Adam has 4410 posts. I would say that is a man that is dedicated to reaching out a helping a lot of people. IMHO

Anyone else working that hard to help others?

I completely agree with you Upgradable. I am also sick of all of the bashing and other B.S. that goes on in this forum. I used to come into forum at least 10 times a day to read and learn. I apprreciated every post even though I might not agree with it.

I now come in once in the morning morning and once at night. I scan for any info and read the post only, not what other people replied. Then I read in VIP to see if anything new.

I really do not like coming in forum any more. I give all respect to the Mod's. They are great and I really do not know how they put up with all the whining, and disrespect in this forum.

I just can't wait for RV. Not because of the money, but because the forum will be shut down except VIP area.

McMike

P.s. By the way, there is NO bashing or disrect in VIP area.

Another example of getting what you pay for.... Nothing you "dont pay for" is ever respected! At least many do not!!!

Edited by freeze

Upgradable - You are my heroine. Thank you so much for your post. I especially want to thank you for your words about all the ones who want to be spoon fed. Those who can't open their eyes and read the answers in front of them in the forums. Growing old is mandatory - growing up is optional. We have too many who need to grow up. Again thank you for your post and thanks to all the mods who tackle this impossible job and do it so well.

• Upvote 2

many things happen in America. people go from rags to riches. people squander their wealth and end up worse than they were at the beginning. America is full of surprises.my best is finding Adam and this site. why do i say this? well, i know of many many people who would not share good news even if were to save their lives. here i am, i found out about the dinar, bought it, and then started to research it. thats how i found Adam's site. it did not take me long to realize what i stumbled upon. i found it hard to believe anyone could be so generous with information. sharing all that knowledge with anyone that wanted to join him on the ride. i hope people realize that the Adams of this world are few and far between, and before anyone says it, no, I'm not trying to 'suck up'. he might never see this post but i must say, thank you Adam for all that you have shared and for all that you plan to share post RV.

• Upvote 3

+1 for use of the word "fora".....you go girl!!! Great post.

Peace

There is so much love in this thread......I literally have tears on my keyboard......

I am highly tempted to double my dose of Prozac and start kissing myself in the mirror :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forget the prozac and get a different therapist. This one hasn't reached your angry, lonely inner child yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is a good site. I enjoy the entertainment. Adam has done a great job. I don't know if he thought he would be lifted up as the only one who knows anything about when and if the Dinar will R/V. People assume he knows everything. He doesn't. He tries, I think, and works hard, I'm sure making his investments work for him and those he wishes to share his limited knowledge about the Iraqi Dinar. No one knows for sure and if anyone thinks Adam, me, or anyone else will be able to provide a date, time and place for the R/V to happen you are misleading yourself. The Kuwait R/V was nothing like this nut role. But, it was a short nut role in it's self. Some made money and allot didn't. As far as turning the other cheek. STOP! Never back down from a sottish person. Adam doesn't seem to address rumors or attacks. Good for him. Trust no man! Not this man, (me), Adam, Snuffy, or who ever. We are humans and we are all weak and make mistakes. Don't blame anyone but yourself if you let yourself be mislead. Take responsibility for your on mistakes in life. If you think this investment was a mistake, ok! But, don't get bent out of shape because your not making money when you want to. If your on this site, like me it's because I and you want to be here. If something up sets you tough, get over it. Don't like the rules, tough. Start your on site. Trust in God. Do your own research and make your own decisions based on your research. The key word here is YOUR RESEARCH. YOUR DECISION. :blink:

• Upvote 1

You LOVE ATTACKING PEOPLE on a personal level....and for whatever reason, the powers that be here let you get away with it...

Your bait and trap worked with Drunken Irish...you should know I will NOT be easy prey for you ;)

PLEASE KNOW....I am NOT scared of you....nor do I have a CHILD that you can mock and pull me into an argument that will get me banned or make me angry enough to leave over your childish (although very aggressive) antics......so young lady, all I can say is ....next ;)

I have too much respect for Up to ruin her post with antics.

Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Great Job Upgradeable, I guess I for one have been rather Harsh with some of my replies, however when someone comes on with their first post and bashes this site I tend to raise my hackels and bite. The reason I paid to be a member is that I believe this site is the best and that the staff do a great job, so I chose to support it the best I can. There is alot of good people on here and we get pi$$ed when people try to tear us down. If my bite has ever been out of line, I apoligize to the Mods and Members. We southern folks just tend to say what's on our mind. B)

Thanks for the post upgradable, I haven't read the negative posts you are speaking about but I have seen way more than I can count. I stopped posting (well was bashed for thanking people for their posts) for a while myself before some people on this site called me back and reminded me that being positive was needed and a good thing. So thank you to all of you and especially to the mods and Adam that help keep it all moving in the right direction so we can learn and grow and be better educated in our investments. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

All of the positivity shown in this thread has really encouraged me and allowed me to revalue what we have all made here. I really do think that the productive and paticipatory mindset shown here (with the notable exception of Slade (no surprise)) is what this board is really about, but what we sometimes need reorientation to see.

I think our time to destination is getting closer, which may mean heightened emotions. Lets continue to work together to support each other in these last days! Thank you all, again, for sharing your spirit and good will!!