Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You people really frost me!!

I agree with most of what you are saying but may I also tell you my spin on the Adam thing. On his chat on the 13th, he said he would have some special announcement on friday which made everyone, or at least myself anxious to hear it. He thought he could give a better idea of when the rv would actually happen. I am sure I am not the only person that was waiting to hear this good news. Reading 6 lines or so was a let down. Now I agree that Adam owes us nothing, but since he is the one that specifically said he would share on friday, I was disappointed. Not in what was said, but what was not said. But I am sure we will eventually find out, so I am good.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

I completely agree with you Upgradable. I am also sick of all of the bashing and other B.S. that goes on in this forum. I used to come into forum at least 10 times a day to read and learn. I apprreciated every post even though I might not agree with it.

I now come in once in the morning morning and once at night. I scan for any info and read the post only, not what other people replied. Then I read in VIP to see if anything new.

I really do not like coming in forum any more. I give all respect to the Mod's. They are great and I really do not know how they put up with all the whining, and disrespect in this forum.

I just can't wait for RV. Not because of the money, but because the forum will be shut down except VIP area.

McMike

P.s. By the way, there is NO bashing or disrect in VIP area.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Upgradable - WELL SAID! AND, I couldn't agree with you more. I get awfully tired of the bashing and negativity that some of these people post. I really do appreciate all of the Mods, and Adam for taking time out of your busy schedules to keep me informed on my investment. I may not always know what the articles mean (translations can be wishy-washy at best), so I do rely on interpretations of various people. I don't have the time invested in the dinar like some have, but I do look forward to the day when this thing "pops" - AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO ADAM AND THE MODS ON THIS SITE. Keep up the great work! Just know I appreciate you!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Upgradable tell us how you really feel! :)

Agree with you actually, its not Adam's job or anyone else's job to make sure I or anyone else on this site makes money or has all the information we may need to be successfull with this investment. This site is for added information only, it is not supposed to be nor I doubt, was it intended to be, the only source of information for its members.

The VIP section is not a super secret phenomenon like it has been portrayed, some may feel that way when in the chat, Adam makes a point of telling someone who has asked a question that it is a "VIP question". He should have every right to withhold information for those who are willing to pay for it, so what. It is not unlike any other business person who does consulting for fees, why should they offer everyone the same information when they have those who are willing to put a few bucks on the table in exchange for that information. I do not have all day to research this investment nor am I inclined to sit at the computer for hours on end trying to find the information, that is exactly why I chose to participate in the VIP section to begin with. When I find information on this site or somewhere else that intrigues me I have every oppurtunity to follow up on it and research it further if I choose. For the most part if we use common sense it is readily apparent what information has a shred of truth to it or not! :)

Thanks to all who do volunteer their time for this site, I personally appreciate your efforts!

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with you Upgradable. I am also sick of all of the bashing and other B.S. that goes on in this forum. I used to come into forum at least 10 times a day to read and learn. I apprreciated every post even though I might not agree with it.

I now come in once in the morning morning and once at night. I scan for any info and read the post only, not what other people replied. Then I read in VIP to see if anything new.

I really do not like coming in forum any more. I give all respect to the Mod's. They are great and I really do not know how they put up with all the whining, and disrespect in this forum.

I just can't wait for RV. Not because of the money, but because the forum will be shut down except VIP area.

McMike

P.s. By the way, there is NO bashing or disrect in VIP area.

Very well stated and I am in total agreement with you MCME

and thanks for the post Upgradeable

I agree with most of what you are saying but may I also tell you my spin on the Adam thing. On his chat on the 13th, he said he would have some special announcement on friday which made everyone, or at least myself anxious to hear it. He thought he could give a better idea of when the rv would actually happen. I am sure I am not the only person that was waiting to hear this good news. Reading 6 lines or so was a let down. Now I agree that Adam owes us nothing, but since he is the one that specifically said he would share on friday, I was disappointed. Not in what was said, but what was not said. But I am sure we will eventually find out, so I am good.

[Adam Montana] the contact is what I'm waiting on

[Adam Montana] and I'll hop into chat sometime this weekend

[Adam Montana] to give an update

[Adam Montana] but I can't speculate on this until I hear back

[Adam Montana] I expect to be here by Friday night

[Adam Montana] evening

[Adam Montana] with that update

• Upvote 6

WHAT SHE SAID!! Thanks Uppy for taking the time to write how I believe we all feel :)

Tropics, sorry dear but you and Bumper have proven how sometimes we miss-remember and things get twisted and changed in our minds -- perhaps to line up more with what we want/wish to hear instead of the "truth".

Thank goodness for copy/paste ... it's a worthy skill that instead of griping when it does NOT occur, jump in and take care of!!

If there is a problem ......be a part of the solution

Blessings to all,

pvS

• Upvote 4

Great post. I have never understood why folks feel the need to bash. If you don't agree with someone, you can disagree without being rude and offensive. If you aren't able to disagree without being rude or offensive then take it somewhere else. JMO

I am NOT a VIP member. The only reason I am NOT is because I have never seen anywhere that explains exactly what it is I would get for my money. I am kinda funny about things like this. When I purchase a car I don't call the dealer and pay for which ever one he wants to give me. I go to the dealer and kick the tires so to speak and then decide which one I want. Again JMO

http://dinarnews.net/benefits/ Here's some info.

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 1

PLUS 1 (+)...

Heck, plus 20!!!!

You go girl. 3 cheers to you.

It seems that everyone has been "promised" rates & dates so often (that's why we call it RUMORS folks) that people are inherently cynical now.

Thus, the negativity bleed thru - ESPECIALLY if its a very positive rumor, or something they did not want to read.

"Frost me" - I love it

As they say across the pond, "Bu&&er off, you W@nkers"

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] the contact is what I'm waiting on

[Adam Montana] and I'll hop into chat sometime this weekend

[Adam Montana] to give an update

[Adam Montana] but I can't speculate on this until I hear back

[Adam Montana] I expect to be here by Friday night

[Adam Montana] evening

[Adam Montana] with that update

Excellent point Bumper. Adam didn't promise anything. He was just saying that he expected to have something to share with us on Friday. It turned out he heard back from his source a bit later than he expected.

On the other hand, people who didn't think Adam wrote that were partially right, since the first few sentences were copied and pasted from an email from his Iraqi contact. That's why I tried to explain in the other thread what happened.

I think it's time we all took a time out here.

• Upvote 3

Upgradeable - thank you thank you thank you for your post!

As a noob to this website and to the dinar investment world, I've not yet posted anything here but I felt compelled to respond to this one.

I got into the investment because I got caught up in the overnight riches hype from a person who is a well respected businessman, but I (and he) quickly found out he is human like the rest of us....fortunately the initial investment was a small amount.

After I came down to earth, I began researching the investment process and possibilities. I came across this website several weeks ago and just lurked in the background learning as much as I could by what was being said and doing research on the reasonable posts I found here. I now feel that this investment is likely to have value in the future but the chances of overnight millions are miniscule. I also found, after becoming VIP, that there's a large post-RV iceberg out there and I've only scratched the surface. Thus I admire Adam's knowledge and wilingness to share it. I also very much respect his evenness and honesty in letting everyone know up front what his limitations are and why. I found that one has to only read entire posts to prevent misunderstandings from what he has said.

I did find on this site though, (as you stated) that there are many who won't "fend" for themselves and expect to be spoon fed, criticizing those who don't comply with their expectations. Some of these folks I get a laugh out of, others I just shake my head and wonder if they are able to make it to the bathroom without mommy. One thing I've found by going VIP was that the discussions that take place there are by mature people who only want to share what they know and ask of those things they don't without fear of being trashed by anonymous children. I can't recall reading any un-civil response to a post whether it be repeat questions by noobs like myself or posts with possibly false information. My many thanks to Adam and all the mods who work hard to make this possible.

Again, thanks for your post!

• Upvote 3

Thanks you for the post. Adam can only report was he has found out from his source. Patience is a virtue and my wife and I have lived by that since I returned from Iraq in March of 05. I have been an investor since 04 and take what is put out on this site with a grain of salt for the most part. When it happens, it will happen and we need to just leave it that. I have learned over the years that this site can get down right nasty and then I turn it off for a while. Adam will let us all know when it happens via cell phones and what not. The rest is just speculation. GOD is in control here and will treat this like a prayer. It is all on HIS time table not ours. HE will let us know when HE is ready and not a minute or a day sooner. GOD bless us all.

VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT! I totally agree upgradeable! I am new but I have been around the forums reading and have stated before I do my own home work and I don't rely on someone else to do my work for me, as a bussiness owner also if you want it done right do it yourself..lol! But you hit the nail on the head. I was only introduced to this investment in late Dec. since then I have choosen to read all I can and look under all the rocks for info. I heard so much negative from people about this site, I read for several weeks before I joined and found theres a vast majority of good info here and I enjoy the posts and the people, but if there is anything I have learned is do your own homework and don't rely on everyone else. I am by no means a genius at this but I have personally spoke to some people that have been into this for a very long time and they have said it's not IF it's WHEN the time is right it will RV. In my case I don't care if it takes another 5 years it's going to be better than Social Security. People are generally lazy by nature I think LOL! So if someone else is doing the research why bother, right? So if you think Adam has let you down go someplace else and find someone else to pick on! I hope to continue to come here even post RV! That's if I don't find some Island to rest out my last day's LOL! GO GO RV! & Thanks Upgradeable & Adam you are the Bomb! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

There are many in this site that I would lay money in 24 months would be more broke then they are now. I see attitudes and actions by some on this site that I do not want to see in person because I probably would, as my mother would say, slap the snot out of you! There are some on this site that if you are so dag burn smart, get the %^&( off of this site and open one of your own.

• Upvote 1