Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 4-15-11 10:17 pm

djgabrielie

[Kaperoni] Ok, lets go….

[Kaperoni] This has been a very exciting week. First, we see several articles stating “Central Bank of the process of finalizing the draft raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar”

[Kaperoni] and then, just a day later, a whole bunch of new articles stating.. “The project to raise the zeros from the Iraqi dinar is about to end”

[Kaperoni] Clearly, the CBI is telling us and the Iraqi people that they have done the work needed prior to the rv. That the collection of larger 3 zero notes is done, and they are ready to introduce the new small denominations and new rate.

[Kaperoni] Here are a few quotes that are exciting…

[Kaperoni] “The Ministry of Finance of Iraq last February that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund.”

[Kaperoni] And another..

[Kaperoni] “The news had recently indicated that the Iraqi government plans to make changes to the local currency, including raising three zeros in order to reduce inflation suffered by the

[Kaperoni] Iraqi market, as well as add the language Kurdish paper currency.”

[Kaperoni] Then from a day later, more details…

[Kaperoni] “The Iraqi Central Bank Adviser Mohamed Saleh, confirmed appearance in modern Sate "Sumerian news, ready to delete the zeros of Iraqi currency, pointing out that

[Kaperoni] those zeros added to Iraqi currency during the previous period cash block formed big hit 27 trillion dinars.”

[Kaperoni] And one more...

[Kaperoni] "This project will reduce the cost of transactions and reduces the carry cash," adding that "Iraq is on the verge of producing 6 to 12 million barrels of oil and this will impact on the development and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar."

[Kaperoni] Now from another article, we see this issue addressed from a citizen…and response to concerns of deleting 3 zeros…

[Kaperoni] “the subject of removing zero from the currency and change to a new currency with any economic expert said the operation would benefit the Iraqi economy and will lead to a rise in Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar.”

[Kaperoni] This next part is really good…The people are afraid there currency will lose value (LOP)

[Kaperoni] “For his part, Sadek Mohamed, the owner of an agency for construction materials, said that "the concept of eliminating or as they say, loss of zero and change the

[Kaperoni] currency in which a lot of confusion and a lot of us are not available for a friendly, clear information on the subject"

[Kaperoni] But then he goes on to say this….the best part!

[Kaperoni] “He added, "I hope the Government has to explain it to avoid the losses do not, God forbid, "

[Kaperoni] So there we again have our answer.

[Kaperoni] Do you see what he said? He is saying, that the GOV needs to come out and say it is not a LOP…God forbid.

[Kaperoni] And it is stated again by Saleh in the same article further down with this quote…

[Kaperoni] “He added that "» The Central Bank is working to write a law regulating mechanism for lifting the three zeros and the valuation of local currency in circulation outside the economic and domestic "

[Kaperoni] And one more...

[Kaperoni] “The Ministry of Finance of Iraq last February that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy

[Kaperoni] from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund”

[Kaperoni] They conclude this article with this great quote…

[Kaperoni] “He said economic expert Aqeel Jalil in an interview (citizen) that "the removal of zero and change the currency will benefit large on the Iraqi economy hailed it will lead to high exchange rate

[Kaperoni] of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and stability to the good rates could contribute to building a strong Iraqi economy" for his work in the new Iraqi foreign dealings, so that there is

[Kaperoni] economic stability research by Iraq for years, "

[Kaperoni] Now moving on to the Maliki and the Ministers.

[Kaperoni] This is the only quote I like…

[Kaperoni] “The Iraqi National Alliance has been awarded on the tenth of this April, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s authority to choose the minister of security who are perceived as efficient,

[Kaperoni] demanding the latter to submit names for approval for them in parliament within ten days, considering that the prolongation in the resolution of this file only complicate matters more.”

[Kaperoni] From another article it seems Allawi ins also on the same page to complete the ministers….

[Kaperoni] “Baghdad, April 15 (Rn) - The Iraqi List led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the concern of the U.S. administration and European countries and the Islamic

[Kaperoni] delayed naming security minister, a member of a coalition among al-Maliki next week that will resolve the security file.”

[Kaperoni] We wrap up the week with this news…

[Kaperoni] “04/15/2011 - A government source said that the high-level U.S. delegation will arrive in Baghdad on Saturday morning in the four-day visit.”

[Kaperoni] “The source (of the Agency news) Friday: U.S. parliamentary delegation will arrive tomorrow to Baghdad during his visit he will meet President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.”

[Kaperoni] Therefore we can make an assumption that the US is going to make sure this gets done. A 4 days visit takes them to the 19th- 20th which is 10 days from the limit stated on the 10th.

[Kaperoni] This is a very exciting time, as clearly, Iraq is making Iraqi’s aware of what is about to happen to there currency. They used this same heavy media campaign back in Sept-Nov to notify

[Kaperoni] the people when they were aggressively removing the larger 3 zero notes from the streets and banking institutions. It is of my opinion, that next week the ministers will be named, voted on

[Kaperoni] and the GOI will be complete on the 19-20th or April. Shortly thereafter, within a few days a week at most, IMO, the RV will be announced.

[Kaperoni] It is also very important that all of you begin to start your cash-in plan. You will be the recipient of large sums of money which many of you will in for the first time in your lives and will need guidance.

[Kaperoni] This amount of money comes with tremendous responsibility. And I ask each of you to start planning now. If nothing else, write your plan down on paper in regard to where you want to cash out, , telephone numbers, transportation to and from, who is your

[Kaperoni] banking contact, who will help with your bank accounts. Do you know a lawyer who can assist with a “trust”, etc ? Will you cash all in at once or “test” the exchange center to make sure the wire transfer

[Kaperoni] is successful (IMO that is the best thing to do).

[Kaperoni] Everyone should do this.....

[Kaperoni] I have been told by my attorney to photocopy all notes front/back. That way if there is any issues, you have a record of your notes.

[Kaperoni] Writing this all down during a time that life will become a bit chaotic will help you think clearly and concise when needed.

[Kaperoni] Our site will remain open for a few months so members can continue to chat, share stories and experiences.

[Kaperoni] Done

• Upvote 12

history shows that since 1985, everytime Iraq has adjusted, or revaled their currency, it has alway been in April...and ALWAYS on the 28th...29th..or 30th!! Very interesting!! This info came out in a post on here on Thursday this week. It seems that they like the end of April to play with their money...but hey....I say "let them take it out..and play with it" ...I dont mind in the least!!! Warm RV Wishes, and God's Blessings to All!! :lol::D:lol::D:o;):D:lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

We thought the same thing lat April! It will happen when it happens and I guarantee NO ONE in any of these forums knows when that will be. People don't like this type of reality check, but it's the truth. I am just as excited as the next person. However, I have learned how to rightly divide what is truth and not allow my emotions to dictate what I do. Unfortunateley, their are many new and old that will make sacrifices to purchase more Dinar based on potentials that are shared in these forums. I do thank you for sharing, I just want to make sure that people are aware of past history and don't make rash purchasing decisions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

You hit a slam! Outside of gurus and sites like this one; I have some intel with family who live there and support Allawi - you are right on with this chat.

Now read Adam's comments from last several chats esp. today and this ties right there.

We are close and it WILL happen in the next 2-8 weeks! No more BS -no more Nay sayers - no more waiting!

We all took a calculated RISK and with Risk comes Reward in most cases! Without Risk many famous people, companies and countries would NOT BE known or have achieve GREATNESS!

We Will! Enjoy your future and plan it before it plans you! God Bless American and our Troops!

• Upvote 4