Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbit of Rumors (Found at 1 D)

nointel

Tidbit of Rumors (Found at 1 D)

April 15th, 2011 07:04 pm ·

OK, there’s just way too much stuff coming in right now to forward it all on. A lot is confusing because it’s so much info in such a condensed space, so I’ll just sum everything up, and you’ll just have to trust me that I know what I’m talking about. LOL Smile

There are now over 30 articles, all with slight variations, on the draft law for removing three zeros being presented to Parliament for a vote. The latest articles put it in the past tense, that the council of ministers has already sent it on for a vote. The latest article uses the phrase “finishing touches” on the removal of three zeros.

Frank is predicting Monday, which is pretty rare for him, because he looks stupid when a date comes and goes. Most of the rumors run from today through Monday, based on an article that now has Shabibi and the Minister of Finance in the US to discuss the economic situation in Iraq. The article talks about Obama having some good ideas for Iraq (GOD HELP US) after they get the DFI funds back to hasten the development of the private sector. Both Shabibi and the MOF are meeting now only with Obama but with the IMF (a requirement for a LOI to RV).

Lastly, Iraq itself has declared no extension on the DFI funds, which means all of this must be done posthaste.

The rate is anywhere from $.86 (if there is no RV and just a removal of three zeros — which I highly doubt) to $3.86+ due to inflationary increase. I believe an RV will put it in the mid-$2 range, basketed with the USD, the EUR and the GBP. Either way, my suggestion is to cash out as quickly as possible. Frank is now backtracking on what he’s been touting for nearly three years: it is not an RI, but an RV. Thank you very much. I hate being right all the time. Ha ha ha! J/K Wink

I mean this sincerely, in the greatest of likelihood we can know, I believe this RV will occur in less than two weeks, and strongly lean toward this upcoming week. Even if the Parliament procrastinates, we know with no DFI extension, it’s immediate. These articles prove the RV is a done deal and will happen. There is no conjecture anymore, and Shabibi is not even trying to hide it. They have point blankly told you what is going to happen (we just don’t know the rate). You are all about to be blessed immensely. Praise God for His goodness.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

frank at lease has morals he has remorse when the imfo he has doesnt pan out. these pumpers dont they react as if they never said a world this is the difference its right in your face.when you are being paid to do this your mind set is only on your pocket okie and the get team fit this profile and alot of the newbie do to. not saying all the newbie are but they are getting desperate trying to derail our confidence stay the course it almost over.

• Upvote 2

So according to this, the math is as followed (using 1,000,000 dinars as the sample):

1,000,000-(3 zeros)=1,000 dinars

1,000 x 0.86 = $860 USD (Minimum for initial investment of 1,000,000 dinars)

1,000 x 3.86 = $3860 USD (Maximum for initial investment of 1,000,000 dinars)

-Please, correct me if I am wrong, but to my understanding, is this how the figures would work out according to this post?

Thank you very much

• Upvote 1

Ok , would someone mind telling me why you are giving me -1's just because I am trying to stand up for nointel?

RSSK...I GAVE YA A +1 because i have read your past post and YOU WAS ABOSLUTELY RIGHT FOR BACKING NOINTEL!!

Still under ch 7

Still under ch 7

Yes still under ch 7, but the main points of it are done........just clutter stuff to finish that off... most important part was with kwaitti!

So according to this, the math is as followed (using 1,000,000 dinars as the sample):

-Please, correct me if I am wrong, but to my understanding, is this how the figures would work out according to this post?

Thank you very much

Nop the three 000's there referring to are (.000866342) witch in turn gives you the ratio of .86

1,000,000x.86=860,000 for example

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much

Asking questions is fine, ichris130!

Perhaps you got confused about the zeros.

My understanding - so far - is the following:

IQD 1 = .00086 before lifting the zeros

IQD 1 = .86 after lifting the zeros, but before RV

Therefore, IQD 1,000,000 = $860,000 before RV.

This is just my opnion.

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 3

simply put as follows:

R.D. + R.V. = :)

LOP + R.V. = :angry:

any questions?

YES, how do you get a LOP or loss of profit from an under inflated economy? LOI yes LOP nope.

They WILL NOT LOP period. Not trying to be a wise a - - but you need to know the terms.

Erasing the zeros.... is .00086 to.86 not 25,000 = 25. There are many logistal reasons this wont be the case.

All in my oppinion. We will soon see. So nothing I read will give you the = angry.

Cheer up my friend. Celebration will soon be forth coming.

:):):)