Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaking of the Little Rascal's who remember's YUM YUM Eat-em up! emot-bulb.gif

hmmm..nope...but I remember dark shadows with barnabus collins...i used to get off the school bus run in the house bang on the side of our tv..it was old...and daaaark shhhadows would come on and it used to scare me to deathlaugh.giflaugh.gif but I loved that show..just miss alot of those shows and movies

yeah..just think this post started off with whatlaugh.giflaugh.gif then nowlaugh.gif and then to vanna white..gene gene dancin machine..jeopardy..little rascals....it just took on a life of its own...agreed smee...love it..lots of witty peoplebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif thanks dinar eddie for the post

There were 3 movies that started with "Honey . . .

my son BUG HALL was in the 3rd one. . . "HONEY WE . . .

is your son still doing movies?..thats just pretty cool..smile.gif

• Upvote 1

yeah..just think this post started off with whatlaugh.giflaugh.gif then nowlaugh.gif and then to vanna white..gene gene dancin machine..jeopardy..little rascals....it just took on a life of its own...agreed smee...love it..lots of witty peoplebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif thanks dinar eddie for the post

is your son still doing movies?..thats just pretty cool..smile.gif

Yes non stop. He was just in Criminal Minds ("Friends like These") two weeks ago. He played the main guest Character BEN.

Nikita a few weeks before that. He has not stopped since he was 8yrs. BUG will also be in my film, filming in SEPT. it's called THE LONG RUN. Go to IMDB.COM search BUG HALL & GEMINI BARNETT you will see what both of my boys have been up too! FYI I'm there talent manager smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Speaking of the Little Rascal's who remember's YUM YUM Eat-em up! :bulb:

That was the episode with Cousin George The Cannibal. That was my favorite one. Spanky shot him in the @$$ with a Roman Candle !

• Thanks 1

Yes non stop. He was just in Criminal Minds ("Friends like These") two weeks ago. He played the main guest Character BEN.

Nikita a few weeks before that. He has not stopped since he was 8yrs. BUG will also be in my film, filming in SEPT. it's called THE LONG RUN. Go to IMDB.COM search BUG HALL & GEMINI BARNETT you will see what both of my boys have been up too! FYI I'm there talent manager smile.gif

wow thats just totally awsome...and hats off to you too..ill have to check it out..thankssmile.gif

YES! :tiphat: that's the one I laghed so hard tears running down my cheeks :) Spanky is so funny with the face's he makes..Turner Classic has been running Spanky movies as of later ...when we were little kid's my Big Brother would chase us saying that, and he still say's it, he live's in the 50's still I think LOL!

• Upvote 1

luvin it! thanks Mr Rich, your the greatest!

Shrunk the Kids?

no, wait, uh........Honey We Shrunk Ourselves?

• Upvote 3

Shrunk the Kids? <-----1 Blew Up The Baby <----2 Shrunk Ourselves <----3 My son plays ADAM

Shrunk the Kids?

no, wait, uh........Honey We Shrunk Ourselves? <-- ding, ding ding You win, YES! (my son BUG HALL plays ADAM)

Better give my other son some attention. (Gemini Barnett)

Two little boy tell ROBIE that he is going to a mental institution "Coo Coo's Nest! Coo Coo's Nest!"

AND one little boy tells ROBIE's Fiance that she is a Bxxxx

STARRING Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore. WHAT MOVIE IS THIS?

• Upvote 1

Better give my other son some attention. (Gemini Barnett)

Two little boy tell ROBIE that he is going to a mental institution "Coo Coo's Nest! Coo Coo's Nest!"

AND one little boy tells ROBIE's Fiance that she is a Bxxxx

STARRING Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore. WHAT MOVIE IS THIS?

The Wedding Singer?

• Upvote 2

The Wedding Singer?

You win! My son Gemini Barnett plays Adam Sandler nephew (Petty) smile.gif

My film "THE LONG RUN" has been picked up by cable & DVD distribution! I am so excited!

My sons are attached to it also. Anyone interested in Executive Producing with me?

We are over half way through Pre-production. We start filming in Sept. and are working on Theatrical Release!

Message me for more information! You would get royalties! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

You win! My son Gemini Barnett plays Adam Sandler nephew (Petty) smile.gif

My film "THE LONG RUN" has been picked up by cable & DVD distribution! I am so excited!

My sons are attached to it also. Anyone interested in Executive Producing with me?

We are over half way through Pre-production. We start filming in Sept. and are working on Theatrical Release!

Message me for more information! You would get royalties! smile.gif

Awesome!

If ya need help, I can weld eh

• Upvote 3