Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've been reading that alot of people are of the opinion that Ali may be wanting to bring back in dinar and this is why he's had a turnaround in his RV opinion and his buyback price has gone down. If he really wanted to bring back dinar, wouldn't he have raised his buyback price to make it more attractive for people to sell?

• Upvote 2

I've thought all along that Ali said what he said to discourage investors. I came to that conclusion because what he said doesn't make any sense at all. It's like Ali being a cookie salesman, and telling the prospective customers that his cookies are terrible. He wants dinars back because the RV is very near in my opinion, and he wants them back as inexpensively as possible. In the event the dinar RV is delayed, he can then sell them again for a nice profit. I think Ali got wind of a possible RV very soon, and he wants to increase his dinar portfolio. One thing is for sure, you don't tell people that the dinar will remain worthless for years if you want to sell. Even if he was telling the truth, you keep that kind of info to yourself, because you make your money on dinar sells. I feel that something big is coming to dinar investors very soon, and Ali knows this! I sure hope I'm right!

• Upvote 3

If he really thought it was going to RV at that super lower rate, why would you keep that chart on your front page showing how much money you will make at the different RV prices. The guy is running a business and will do what it takes to put more money in his pocket.

I've been reading about people giving up on this investment lately. Maybe they are cashing in and that is how Ali can make a few more bucks. There has got to be people who thought this would have paid off by now and invested more than they should have and need whatever they can get back. Who knows for sure. Hopefully people don't hurt themselves for a little side venture that "might " pay off really well. Good fortunes to all of you. GO RV!!!!

I've been reading that alot of people are of the opinion that Ali may be wanting to bring back in dinar and this is why he's had a turnaround in his RV opinion and his buyback price has gone down. If he really wanted to bring back dinar, wouldn't he have raised his buyback price to make it more attractive for people to sell?

Great question! Short answer, "Yep".

If you were in Ali's shoes, would you have done or said anything different??? Until you walk in his shoes, how do you know what is going on behind the closed doors. I am sure the US Treasury is listening to every word he says. He can not afford to say the wrong thing. If the UST came to you and asked you to put out false info, would you do it? I am not saying that is what happened, but don't you understand. No one CAN know when the RV will happen! He is only protecting himself and his family.

Will we be the first people in line to ask Ali to cash our dinar in at 150.00 per million, when the banks want higher rates from you to cash in?

Every one is stressed and impatient. Let's relax, and try to be a little more calm, and give Ali a break!

If we can not say anything good about some one, let's not say! Thanks for your time

• Upvote 1