Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this week end!

labdog

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither positivity nor negativity has anything to do with return on this investment ... we can go into prayer or meditation or channel Norman Vincent Peale and this will have no affect on the RV. Our satisfaction (ROI) is in the hands of the powers that be ...

Hold a positive thought if you want/need to, but come Monday, you will likely have to recalibrate your inner sensor b/c your dinar value will not have changed. I know I'm speaking to a brick wall, but it's amazing that people still fail to see.

No one really 'knows' anything.

In due time, there will be a return on this investment. We'll see what it is. Certainly not $3+. I used to say that $0.68 and I'm retired. I've found a way that I can retire on $0.35 (without having purchased any more IQD). So, let's hear it for a 35 cent RV!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Hi TS :D

Thank you TS...appreciate your thoughts and 0.35 USD would be great. :D

The 3+ range likely not for years...but none of us would complain about that either :lol:

I do like your signature also....I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult. It is the 'cult'

factor that has been very deceptive over the years. Good to hear from you my friend.

Hi Slade! I hope you are well today also :)

Thanks for the post labdog :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Just wouldn't be friday without a proclamation of an RV for the weekend now would it. :huh:

Maybe we should try some reverse psychology on Shabs next weekend (WE Apr 23) and collectively announce there won't be an RV next weekend and then he'll go "they've lost faith, well I'll show them who the man is" and hit the proverbial button. :lol:

It's worth a shot right?

• Upvote 2

Nothing makes me think there will be a RV this weekend, call that negative if you want but its the truth. I remember my first its going to RV this weekend post when I first got into the dinar about 8 months ago after awhile you start to see this for what it is.

AND YOU ARE????

While positivity or negativity may have absolutely no effect whatsoever on the investment, the forum would sure be a better place if those who should sit on their hands - would emot-LMAO.gif

Ha-ha-ha-ha. That was funny PVS. Seems you are on a roll today.....

I can't understand it. When someone posts a date and rate, dozens of people post replys saying that they are wrong, they don't know what they're talking, they've been smokin' something. But I don't see any of those people offer a date or rate, or any incouragement. If you don't agree with their predictions just don't reply. Let them see that no one is paying attention to them. So unless you can say when the Dinars are goings to RV ignore these people.

GO RV!!!!

:unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

You are right, much more is at stake...families will be benefit, charities will benefit, the government will benefit, our country will benefit, and the DV family will finally find peace! No more bashing, no more rumors, no more "I told you so's", no more name calling, and no more frustration waiting for the RV to happen! Wow, I can see my life flashing before me and the dreams of a better future. :woot::woot::woot:

The ONLY way this country of ours is going to make it out of this debt is if it acquires some kind of windfall. I want to believe the U.S. has Dinar and an RV is part of the plan to bail us out of this mess. This country is going down the tubes and something better happen soon! SOON! Positive is better than negative- just no absolute B.S. stories- they are a waste of everyones time! Newbies get all excited -and we all know how dissapointed we feel when some fabricators' story gets going only to learn there is no truth in the rumor whatsoever!

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

well, not to bash or be negative, but what exactly makes you think that this weekend is it? other than hype, i mean , did you read something somewhere where someone stated something about it, or that the Iraqi people are receiving their smart cards, or what? just curious..

• Upvote 1

I can't understand it. When someone posts a date and rate, dozens of people post replys saying that they are wrong, they don't know what they're talking, they've been smokin' something. But I don't see any of those people offer a date or rate, or any incouragement. If you don't agree with their predictions just don't reply. Let them see that no one is paying attention to them. So unless you can say when the Dinars are goings to RV ignore these people.

GO RV!!!!

:unsure:

That's because no one knows the DATE or RATE. Which is why it's not Posted, except in rumors section which always turns out False.

• Upvote 1

:huh: *sighs* here we go again...another "Monday RV". as much as i would like that to happen...just as a lot of you predict...i will still remain pessimistic until the end when i see it happens. <_<

So, wot are we really waiting for? you guys can help me answer that, since you folks seem to be smarter than i am.

Are we waiting for the last remaining minister seats to be approved (100% GOI NOT just nominations)? Given the track record of the GOI...goodness...they go on vacation every 2 weeks and don't come back for another 2 weeks. like doing a major construction were every thing takes 2 weeks to do. this kind of waiting seems endless.

Is it Technical difficulties with the system that they can't find the launch code to press that button that will release a Global Economic Tsunami? the common excuse for this one is...they're waiting for the above question to be done. :blink: damn...it keeps going in a circle and i'm getting dizzy. :(

oh...well, i don't think it will be Monday.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2