Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this week end!

labdog

full of toro ka ka

End Quote

It would be " caca (or mierda) de toro" in spanish.....smile........

Question for you all! If you know that you disagree with the title of the post, why do you feel the need to click and then respond with such negativity!!!!

End Quote

Because this is still a free Forum and one has the right to read and respond to whatever the way the deem best as long as they keep it civil.

:blink: oh, com'mon...be proud to say it in English.... "FULL of Bull S4!T" :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I go ahead and quite my job and tell my boss that I won't be in on Monday or ever again? Or...is this just another in a long line of RV announcements that have already occured or will happen in the next couple of days? My guess is the latter.

Here's a great idea. How about nobody announcing an RV or pending RV until it actually happens? For me, I believe 100% that we have a good investment. On the other hand, I have a spouse who is about 99% sure it is a scam and about 1% hopeful. Every time there is an announcement like we've seen the last few weeks of tier one and two's having already cashed in, the RV happened at 2pm on a Tuesday a couple weeks ago and it was 100% accurate and verified and all the other false announcements, all those do is strengthen the feeling that my wife has that this is nothing more than a scam and that we've lost good money that we could be using to meet other needs. It's really hard to stay positive when people are continually predicting out of their pie holes and nothing more.

If I could meet the "announcers" in person, I would probably choke the ever living **** out of them (LOL). Show me proof in the form of a verified news report or something other than "my cousin knows a guy who knows someone who works for a bank and says that their computer is being pinged and going crazy..." If you can't show me a verified source, I do not believe what you are telling me until it can be verified.

• Upvote 2

:blink: oh, com'mon...be proud to say it in English.... "FULL of Bull S4!T" :lol:

lol...... I was just graciously correcting someone else's attempt at translating it.... smile...........About being proud..... Hey, I love English a whole lot but it happens not to be my first language so I'm not sure about being proud............ Smile..... . BTW I do love languages. .I enjoy trying to learn them even though I'm getting kinda old and it does get more and more difficult with each new one I take on.........

• Upvote 1

lol...... I was just graciously correcting someone else's attempt at translating it.... smile...........About being proud..... Hey, I love English a whole lot but it happens not to be my first language so I'm not sure about being proud............ Smile..... . BTW I do love languages. .I enjoy trying to learn them even though I'm getting kinda old and it does get more and more difficult with each new one I take on.........

haha... :D yes, i know...you are pessimistically correcting his broken Spanish. :D

:o I love language also! i can speak at lest 5 fluently and several more not so fluent but know....how many do you speak? :D

me 1st language is English. yes i am proud of my first language in my accent its like a badge of honor....b/c it tell people where you are from. and when people hear me...the know right away and say..."Hay your from ....,aren't cha?" :D i tell you another thing about lang. me mum 1st lang is Filipino and her English is bad and heavy heavy arse accent...i mean rolling tongue with every word...and i get mad some time when i cant "Understand the words that are coming out of her mouth!" lol :lol:

my other langs are:

2nd lang: Japanese

3rd lang: Filipino

4th lang: Hawaiian

5th lang; Pidgin

Russian, Chinese are among other that i'm learning.

ok, nuff.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Nothing makes me think there will be a RV this weekend, call that negative if you want but its the truth. I remember my first its going to RV this weekend post when I first got into the dinar about 8 months ago after awhile you start to see this for what it is.

I joined this site last november and every(!) weekend since then there has been a post saying "RV this Monday." While it is true that it will RV eventually, I agree that no one knows that date. I doubt that Maliki or Shabibi even have an exact date in mind. It's more like they have to-do list and when everything is done that needs to be done, then CBI can post the new rate that makes a new future for all of us!

• Upvote 2

haha... :D yes, i know...you are pessimistically correcting his broken Spanish. :D

:o I love language also! i can speak at lest 5 fluently and several more not so fluent but know....how many do you speak? :D

me 1st language is English. yes i am proud of my first language in my accent its like a badge of honor....b/c it tell people where you are from. and when people hear me...the know right away and say..."Hay your from ....,aren't cha?" :D i tell you another thing about lang. me mum 1st lang is Filipino and her English is bad and heavy heavy arse accent...i mean rolling tongue with every word...and i get mad some time when i cant "Understand the words that are coming out of her mouth!" lol :lol:

my other langs are:

5th lang; Pidgin

Throw in "Pig Latin" and you will have it made :lol::lol::lol:

my other langs are:

5th lang; Pidgin

WOW......I'm impressed.........At least 5????' Shoot.......Then I envy you ( in a positive way) ..... I am far from that......

I speak of course my native language, Italian. Then English, which I love ( lived in the US for a year about 30 years ago and came back visiting a few times) . Then speak Spanish ( ex wife language) and Brazilian Portuguese ( current Love language).

I do understand French and may try to speak it but with scarce results.....Learning languages and mastering them is fantastic, opens a lot of doors and it's culturally and socially rewarding..........I do love travelling obviously.........

I'd like to learn at least the basics of

1)Arabic

2)Russian

3)Japanese

4) Chinese ( I know there's many). the most used and known language spoken in China ( maybe Mandarin but not sure)

Edited by umbertino

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

...and pigs will fly too...

NO GOI = NO RV

W

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

...and pigs will fly too...

NO GOI = NO RV

Why can't you people understand that, what do you think a currency is???

What happens to a countrys currency when it has no goverment?

What is so difficult to understand about that?

markets-emotional-roller-coaster-2.png?w=487&h=293

Here we go :lol:

If anything, due to upcoming meeting, etc, maybe by the end of the month...

This is called the "Emotional Roller Coaster" my friend. smile.gif We all need to remember that all of the money is made at or near the top. Don't let the highs get you too high and don't let the lows get you too low. Stay grounded but also stay positive! Thanks for the post Ore.