Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this week end!

labdog

It will come in stages. First the changeover on the notes to smaller notes. Then a gradual RV of the currency over time. If we are very fortunate, we will see at least a .15 cent rate by year end. 2-3 years down the road, we could see it go over $3. My opinion, but in studying other currencies, traditionally they increase over time as economies progesss.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From your mouth to God's ears, if not, we will wait a little longer.....

I cannot BELIEVE that NO ONE took this and turned it into a GOD issue ... like how do you KNOW FOR SURE that GOD HAS EARS ...

I'd like to see the LINK on that!

:rolleyes:

ORE ... great chart ... says it all!

:P

LABDOG ... good post ... not really a rumour but based on the rumours you have read you have given a good account of your opinion. I can respect that because it was done with a modicum of respect ... thanks.

:D

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Skelton,

Nice to get a quick reply. I have been off the site for over a month and you are still monitoring this..

good for you and I hope I am right based on all the feeds and news and yes rumors etc.. :)

Hey let the nay sayers say what they will. I have a VERY GOOD feeling also.

People come to this site and do not read or follow the news themselves. They dont even know what or where Shabibi is right now or where he is going.

So Thank You for the positive upbeat attitude. I am in full agreement and like everyone else we will see. Very exciting news is coming out right now though.

I have not been this excited for many weeks. I have learned though to believe it all when it happens. I am hopeful this is soon finished.

ALSO, the article of not RVing below a dollar. I wish I had the outline of the conditions for the RV from a while ago. If any of you have that please send it along.

PEACE and you can all take in a deep breath for the next 3-5 days...

GOOO BABY GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Just as good as any other dates! Don't hock the house. Remember it's not true R/V until you've cleared the bank, paid your taxes, and secured the $$$$$$. Also, positive Adam-Graham in hand wouldn't hurt. Dreaming is free, trust no man and not man will ever deceive you. trust only in God!!!!

• Upvote 1

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

Thank you for that awesome post. I believe it is soon, too. I have had one of the worst days in my life at work today and my dad has about a month to live. I cannot wait go into work and tell the where to stick it. I have a meeting on Monday at 10am and I'm hoping and praying that I can go in there and quit without notice. Thanks for encouragement...keep it coming. Go dinar! Please pray for me...xanax is helping, though! :0) Blessings!

• Upvote 2

Ya know some of the folks on this site are pumpers and some are nay sayer's full of toro ka ka. Some people just can't wait to urinate on someone else . Well I like to think a little more on the positive side of things, this will happen in good time. And beleive me for me now would be a good time , but I can,t control it, so I wait and hope our investment comes to us one and all. God bless and GO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Question for you all! If you know that you disagree with the title of the post, why do you feel the need to click and then respond with such negativity!!!! This is his opinion, YES! I want to hear what he thinks. If you are so much smarter, why not start your own post! That way all of you nay sayers can flock together. COME ON PEOPLE, we all know that this is a gamble, that's the excitement of it! If you don't believe in your investment, sell out! Stop trying to make yourselves feel so much more important by putting down others. We are all on this ride together, if you can't handle it..jump off!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

Are you going to make another post if it doesn't happen on Monday?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SMEE2

I cannot BELIEVE that NO ONE took this and turned it into a GOD issue ... like how do you KNOW FOR SURE that GOD HAS EARS ...

Go look in the mirror if you want to see that "God has ears" or if you have a spouse or kids go look at them. God's not out there... He is right inside you and the people you love that are right next to you... even the friends on this fourm.

OK so now someone made a God issue out of this

satisfied.

Edited by catmax
  • Upvote 1

im in and i do hope you are right sir i have been invested over three years and didnt start keeping up with it until some of my friends were telling me about it three or four months ago sooooooo lets get this train to moving and climb onboard ittttsssss RRRVVGVVV time :P:P:P

• Upvote 2

full of toro ka ka

End Quote

It would be " caca (or mierda) de toro" in spanish.....smile........

Question for you all! If you know that you disagree with the title of the post, why do you feel the need to click and then respond with such negativity!!!!

End Quote

Because this is still a free Forum and one has the right to read and respond to whatever the way they deem best as long as they keep it civil.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2