Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this week end!

labdog

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumor is that the Iraqi Dinar will finally RV this week end.

Considering all the news,hype and intel if you call it from Okie and the sheer magnitude of this website by Adam

I believe the dinar will RV by Monday. I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :) The end is near and it will happen

when the regular news and most people will not be affected. We will though! :)

I remember watching tobacco farmers when they received buy outs for there quota and they still can't believe it.

Many became millionaires over night. This is Iraq and the RV will happen! I know people who had $5,000.00 invested

in Kuwait and made 50 times that amount in short order. There is a bigger plan and the architect's have been planing

this for years. Much more is at stake besides you and I getting rich. :D

Monday, we should see some action

Great enthusiasm! Although, is this really more like your opinion? Or is there something you read or heard about this weekend? :)

• Upvote 6

Hey Skelton,

Nice to get a quick reply. I have been off the site for over a month and you are still monitoring this..

good for you and I hope I am right based on all the feeds and news and yes rumors etc.. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey Skelton,

Nice to get a quick reply. I have been off the site for over a month and you are still monitoring this..

good for you and I hope I am right based on all the feeds and news and yes rumors etc.. :)

Yes it will happen, but come on people. Just as those that claim Jesus will come back on a specific date and it always falls through, and they look like idiots, anyone who tries to predict a date for this RV, looks just as foolish. Why not just say good morning, it's sunny here today and life is great, and be done with it!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Nothing makes me think there will be a RV this weekend, call that negative if you want but its the truth. I remember my first its going to RV this weekend post when I first got into the dinar about 8 months ago after awhile you start to see this for what it is.

• Upvote 3

I would put aside all the negatives and listen to the positive sayers

that still have the confidence and ability to hang on after all these years. :)

Neither positivity nor negativity has anything to do with return on this investment ... we can go into prayer or meditation or channel Norman Vincent Peale and this will have no affect on the RV. Our satisfaction (ROI) is in the hands of the powers that be ...

Hold a positive thought if you want/need to, but come Monday, you will likely have to recalibrate your inner sensor b/c your dinar value will not have changed. I know I'm speaking to a brick wall, but it's amazing that people still fail to see.

No one really 'knows' anything.

In due time, there will be a return on this investment. We'll see what it is. Certainly not $3+. I used to say that $0.68 and I'm retired. I've found a way that I can retire on $0.35 (without having purchased any more IQD). So, let's hear it for a 35 cent RV!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 9

Hey man don't let them get you down for what its worth something is going to happen real soon and it maybe Mon. cant say but the people im talking to out here today seem to be acting pretty strange

you probably will get a ass chewing from the ones who have bet the farm on this ride

• Upvote 1

Neither positivity nor negativity has anything to do with return on this investment ... we can go into prayer or meditation or channel Norman Vincent Peale and this will have no affect on the RV. Our satisfaction (ROI) is in the hands of the powers that be ...

Hold a positive thought if you want/need to, but come Monday, you will likely have to recalibrate your inner sensor b/c your dinar value will not have changed. I know I'm speaking to a brick wall, but it's amazing that people still fail to see.

No one really 'knows' anything.

In due time, there will be a return on this investment. We'll see what it is. Certainly not $3+. I used to say that $0.68 and I'm retired. I've found a way that I can retire on $0.35 (without having purchased any more IQD). So, let's hear it for a 35 cent RV!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Well, I for one would be thrilled with that number!