Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Villa Conference Call 4-14-11 Notes

Papster

Space Cowboy Conference Call 4-14-11

Typed by DebTarHeelGirl

Frank opens with a song and a prayer.

LISTEN TO CALL DIAL 760-569-7699 626331#

1991 to 1999 Events that occurred in Kuwait and

2001 to 2011 We will aline the Kuwait events in regards to Iraq now

Ali statements on that interview we heard recently, that this RV would not happen right away and regarding low rates – Frank states that Ali has NOT done an interview and Darline believes that it was NOT Ali on the call stating the negative statements….Frank states no one is sure if it was him or not … Lets be a student of this Dinar as GOD guided you to this point. Be careful what you hear on the internet.

Alpha One is on the call – From Frank’s Team

Lets go back Alpha to the Campaigns of The Marshall Plan to what is happened in 1991 – 1999

What happened when Saddam lit the oil fields – he turned the sand and sky black and ugly destruction of nature – and our Texas oil guys helped fix this

1991 infrastructure of Kuwait was taken over by Iraq with their Dinar – the difference Kuwait had offshore money to help rebuilt their country after Iraq left – they used two more sets of currency 3 sets in all….to help the country of Kuwait

Iraq had the same thing done –

1993- 1995 they stated to try to pay off rebuild infrastructures and get private sector back – 1995-1996 our USA started to get antsy and wanted money from Kuwait and Clinton went over to Kuwait to FORCE them to RV and their currency did have a high value but it was not traded at that time and could be bought for cheap == when it came out to public market and it went up and went back down- and NOV 1995 the USA had a shut down twice during that time frame and short term funding bill as they are doing today – then the Kuwait dinar value dropped and they had to redo the plan – history repeats – and THE Marshal Plan started in Germany and 1947-1951=2 and then 4-5 years 991 to 1996 and it messed up and 1999 the brought back out with The Marshal Plan again- they were too greedy and burned up 100 billion of their own asset to help rebuild the private sector and could not sustain the currency where as Iraq has been this in the plan for 8 years and currency has a low value and 1170 is ONLY a program rate not the actual value of the currency – that’s just to help rebuilt the country- Iraq had no money when we went in there as Kuwait did – how can they p ay back with no money – the 1170 is only a true program rate - so when the exchange rate comes out they can make money= 1996-10999 is happening now the same thing – Shabibi said to lift zeros the same thing now - we had the UST there since February and Maliki said the green light to do this now… when 3 zeros will be lifted the program rate will be gone

Darline states 15% came in after what happened to Kuwait happened… Frank says he is seeing way too many things that are so similar to what happened with Kuwait – the same things are so similar – they used the 1991 to 1999 mistakes to learn by – set up banking systems and all needs to be DONE before they can RV – that’s why the GOI is NOT seated yet…

By lifting the 3 zeros – Iraq becomes a liberated country and puts it into being international

Alpha says that yes the GOI is seated – and too odd for the US to go in there and leave – we the USA wanted Lybia to be dethroned and removed from TOP dog and out of the lead of the Arab nations because of a defacto Gov…. And they say that Iraq is now in the league in charge without a supposed NO GOI??? – YES THEY HAVE A GOI as they were put in charge as they have a GOI says Alpha

You bought a stock called IQD from a company called Iraq for a dividend called RI –RV for a product called Oil… You will win according to the overlapping compared to the last year Kuwait went through before their RI – the systems the bank and something is around the corner says Frank

Germany first the Marshal Plan and the maintain high focus was rebuild private sectors now the UN, US, the IMF is telling Iraq rebuild your private sector - I could not use my debit card or visa card around the world outside of Iraq unless I didn’t have a currency – they have to have a tradeable currency as that is what we are waiting for – if it comes out at 1170 as the market will drive it up for us – or go to a reval rate now- it will all go up and we will be fine…

Same 3 phases that Kuwait went through – they did it twice but Iraq should not have to do this twice as this has taken longest this time – they came out today and if this came out at 10 cents they could have - on verge of HCL article 140 an d most are paid off now and today Ira q aid ready to settle any articles not paid yet..

Our GOV mirrored imaged what happened then in our budget today so today our budget got passed.. – Singapore revalued their currency ad they did this last year too –first one coming from the east to the west … are we starting the engines from the east to the west again as last year>>>>>>>= as today they did reval per Bloomberg…..

Our GOV is the mirror image to the country of Iraq – exact same things they are fighting over in 1996 as they are today – the exact same things – so they are not going to take that much time any longer – this is the end says Frank – we are around the corner for this RI – RV to manifest.

The GOI is seated and they just have not made the announcements formally as they don’t have a minister of security –Alpha says MOI and MOS went to Kuwait to confer with the Emir – so who is not seated?

Shabibi said they will raise the value of the currency – Hillarious aids went with the UST in Iraq at the CBI and the LOI was accepted and the WTO trained for them to JOIN – and they are now trained and the WTO accepted the International rate of the Dinar – as the CBI has the rate they are done already – and this week they post articles about the 3 zeros and Shabibi comes out and today articles say that the CBI has just formally requested the GOI to vote on lifting the 3 zeros from the currency TODAY – remove the program rate please says Frank- when they are lifted that will be a law – Parliament has to approve using the new currency – the lower denoms? ……. They are trying to say they are going to intro the lower denoms as they now have a rate and now they need to pass the law to make this official – they do have a GOI - Shabibi had to ask them but he does have the power to do this without their vote – but they need the laws –

We have the rate and we will be internationally recognized when this is done… what is wrong it don’t want make sense the CIB is trying to force the GOI to put a conclusion to this… the GOI has to decide which currency they are going to use their dinars or the dollars or new lower denoms ….

The CBI is not in chaos they are in order so now they ask the GOI what’s up – do you not see on Iraq TV today that they are telling parliament to pass the law – and lift the 3 zeros but they have already so now that is to remove the 1170 rate and do the reval – the GOI does not want the Iraq citizens to have the 3 zeros bills – they are not rioting and all of the ME countries are in a up roar but Iraq is not they are reigning on the top.

Right now as we speak the authors of the plan are satisfying Germany – the next one after Singapore to RV which was today – should be deeper somewhere in the ME ad and 4 one Kuwait and then Iraq and many other countries South America, Venezuela Russia and list is long…Darline says the next one should be the Swiss Franc….Germany did everything possible rebuilding Greece and France and….

Frank gets a call: HIS TEAM said the ministers will be announced this coming Monday – the currency will be revalued past $3.22 more than the original 20% once the GOI sits

Marsha has been in a GOV shout down and it was for 21 days and could not get the RV – this time we passed the budget 91-18 just an hour ago – and they would not have done this if they did not know they this RV is now – its all done the GOI is done and Obama and senate would not have voted this budget in today without knowing this is coming…

The interpretation of articles sometime are off – we have to research the translations

They want them to vote for the lifting of the 3 zeros on TV they are already LIFTED so now they vote on the 1170 rate to be removed – 6.1% left us at 9% with 3 zeros and CBI has shredded 1.7 Trillion dinars that took the 3 zeros down from 15% to 6% and they have no 3 zeros left now- so what’s up with a law to remove the 3 zeros when 90% has been collected – well there is NONE LEFT to do it was all a formality today ! WOW

Darline says tonight with a Friday RI-RV and we can’t cash out till Monday – so Alpha says maybe IHO of rumors that states the RV is in the bank systems are true- when you build a new network you have to ping everything continuing till its perfect and Alpha says I believe they were testing it all and the USA kept extending their budget – if Singapore did RV today and there is proof they did – then this means the pinging is over then now its the next currency to RI-RV is France then Kuwait and then on with Iraq in a matter of seconds - pinging is done – woo hoo connections are done its in the hands of the powers that be….

Iraq citizen won’t know they have a RI or RV to let their people know that there will be

Frank says that his team reported to him tonight on the call he called in re: Germany is being satisfied right now and they need to be rewarded with a rise in their rate as they helped in rebuilding the economy in Greece and Spain and Monday Frank states his phone contact said that they are adjusting their rate right now and Monday the Parliament of Iraq ministers will sit on Monday then the GOI will sit and then ask me when will it happen and Darline says it will sit and pop tonight and Frank says his day is Monday and Darline says her RI date is a Tonight into Friday and Alpha says on a Thursday always in the past and Darline says that is today.

Shabibi – find out where he is right now – find out where Maliki is right now….Darline says that Shabibi will be in Washington DC at the Chamber of Commerce on the 19th…. Darline Says BING BAM BOOM.

Frank States that Switzerland is our East and it will come to the West from there….

The request of the Parliament law to lift the 3 zeros that are already done shows they want the rate to be changed….

Today Darline read article Iraq has restored its relations with its neighboring countries – THEY ARE DONE as a country…BING BAM BOOM

* Abbas al-Bayati Discuss With the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Political Developments in Iraq

April 14th, 2011 12:44 pm • Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Search MP Abbas al-Bayati, the National Alliance for the day with a political adviser to the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Gerrard Samirana in Iraq, political developments in the country and Iraq’s efforts to emerge from Chapter VII final, and Iraq’s relations with neighboring countries.

The Al-Bayati according to a statement issued by his office and received by the independent press (Iba) a copy of the Iraqi government has fulfilled all its international obligations in accordance with decisions issued under Chapter Alsabasoa regard Menhabalarac and policies where the arms embargo Albailogip The chemical has also been a nuclear test ban everything related to weapons of mass .

He pointed to the existence of good cooperation with international organizations on the signing of the protocols relating to the prohibition of such weapons, or of what the relationship with Garpalkwyt where there is significant progress on the path to end the outstanding issues through bilateral committees, which began work recently and was able to accomplish a lot as it moves steps Gidpaly forward.

He said the visit of the PM Maliki’s recent visit to Kuwait was a positive and successful and set a new course for a swift end to all the files and the problems in record time, stressing Iraq’s desire to be a factor and an element of stability in the region and not an element of concern.

The MP added Bayati hope that the report of the Secretary-General to the Security Council next June will be a positive connection with the final out of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Oharalbiati and that Iraq has restored its relations with neighboring countries after the formation of his new government, and today we have advanced relations with all neighboring countries and major on the basis of the principle of non-interference in internal affairs.

For his part, Samirana to the importance of this meeting and the steps taken by the Iraqi Alihump. (End)

http://translate.google.jo/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php

DELTA is on call he states - Remember last year in Sept Shabibi said ready when GOI sits they will RV their money. The CBI is trying to put a law to organize how to lift the 3 zeros from currency they need the parliament and PM to approve – the CBI has the power to revalue to put lower denoms in but when phasing out the larger denoms out that’s required to vote on that l

The CBI is writing the law – a plan in lifting the 3 zeros and then increase the value o0f the currency so internationally and internal. Another article states lifting the zeros will liberate Iraq economy – they are out of Chapter 7 and sanctions on currency Dec 15

Call was dropped for 3 minutes and Deb’s PC crashed ….

Shabibi was in Switzerland with a crew during the week….Shabibi will be in USA April 19th

They have to revalue to go international so all laws have to be passed FAST –

A lot of business people are trying to put people down with Dinar investments - they are trying to make us sell our dinar to make a prophet M2 dropped from 41 % to 20% in less than 6 months

DO NOT BE DOWN Iraq will never LOP they will revalue and Shabibi is like the Flash , superman and he is very happy cause finally the end of this story is coming – he is very frustrated and wants this reval for his country- they have to do this Monday – the parliament – Shabibi has the permission to revalue the rate – but the CBI has the Plan and they are organizing it

Before May 2st they have to come up with the DFI Plan – they have to be engaged with international community’s – when they go to the GCC they have to be instilled as international with recognizable currency – when they revalue they will see it all over.

The US government is working to protect their moneys from the DFI when its over with in June for protection… Iraq have money in the US and in Europe

NOTE IF Shabibi KNOW its done with everything why go to Switzerland due to the banking accounts, then to US then to UK KNOW THIS - Shabibi would never leave if not its all done –

Delta states the CBI states the parliament needs to approve – Delta feels that its all done – when M came in his statement was install the national currency was his plan – so his parliament gave him that confidence and then on the 28th Maliki gave Shabibi to do it way back on the 28th - Shabibi wants to update the value of the currency now before the national update of currencies on the 3oth,.

Delta said - Shabibi went to Switzerland to Open new accounts for the deadline in June of the DFI fund and then on to the USA to finish the accounts here and then BING BAM BOOM says Darline.

Lifting the 3 zeros does NOT mean removing or lowering their value – that’s only lifting from their actual currency the program rate of 1170 NOT the value.

Draft laws Export tax laws done this week say Darline – the only one we need is to approve the rate as isn’t it just enough to say we have the rate by the CBI and now it can be released is there a stall going on – is the laws actually necessary ask Frank to Delta – Delta says no and it seems that they are giving the power to Parliament to connect the CBI

Frank says I understand Darline’s point of view about tomorrow for the RI-RV but I see that this as their holy day and Frank feels that Tuesday or Thursday – Darline says no this will be announced tomorrow while everyone is together for their holy day all together – Delta says the PM office and then the parliament will approve the organize of the 3 zeros – they do not need the rest of the GOI anymore – it was an excuse about the whole GOI formed – now they try to do this but its all done – the rates are done and what if parliament doesn’t approve it what is Shabibi going to do give the money back to the people in the street…

Frank says no not a good time tomorrow – it’s too holy but Darline says it’s a freedom…..Frank says on Saturday we may see rumbling effects of them wanting to seat the ministers and I feel Monday we see the ministers seated and then on Tuesday they may release this rate then and RI- RV on Tuesday….

If Darline wins both Delta and Frank owe Darline a 25,000 Dinar as that meant it happened today but announced on Friday….

Delta says be so happy as all the news in Iraq this week is telling everybody they are doing this and everything is ALL done…

Darline says that very seriously once this is done and if they are doing the DFI money in Switzerland and take money back before may 1st they want the US troops out of there…

IF this investment is speculative – why would Shabibi and M say all this on TV what they will do by releasing the lower denoms and remove the program rate and revalue their currency rate – cause all the cries of what they would do has come and gone and they are daring us to believe them.

Closing statements:

Delta states: Shabibi is talking open about it in Iraq for last two months – they are done they know exactly how much they have got – CBI will ever loose a penny on their reserve even if goes up to $3 or $4 dollars the people will win and so will the CBI… Iraq is ready and about to pull the trigger….

Frank states: If they seat those the ministers on Monday the RI-RV will happen so very shortly thereafter.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

What A bunch of crap....DD even said the was Ali talking on the phone. DD took it off his site for some reason (I check everywhere) but someone posted what DD said on dinarvets.com

THIS IS WHAT DD SAID:

* DD: My Take on Ali’s Q&A

April 12th, 2011 10:12 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS TIDBITS

All,

I have been bombarded with emails from all of you regarding the Ali conference call with The GET Team Sunday evening. YES, it was Ali of Dinar Trade on the conference call with The GET Team. Some have wanted to even deny that, but he was indeed on that call. He verified that with me just yesterday. I am posting this to get a few things straight, and to share with you MY TAKE on what he said.

First off, here’s what I wish to straighten out:

I created this website, and all subsequent sites, to help each of you become more self-sufficient in your Dinar following efforts. If you need my take on every little piece of information coming out by someone else, it tells me you’ve become dependent on me versus standing on your own. As such, it tells me I’ve failed in my effort to help each of you become self-sufficient.

Your fearful reactions tell me you still aren’t self-sufficient in your investment and your reasons for investing, but still require someone else’s opinion on what you should be able to handle on your own due to your own due diligence and investment and mature outlook.

You are still hanging on to this investment with emotion, which you should NOT be doing. I’ve said time and again to NOT invest emotionally.

Your reactions tell me you may also have invested more than you can lose or do without for any extended period of time, which yet again goes against what I’ve been trying to teach all of you.

Your reactions tell me you have bought into certain “guru’s” hype that this is going to come out at an extreme, promised amount, and at a certain time. EVERY ONE OF THESE SUPPOSED “GURUS” IS PLACED IN THE “RUMORS” AND “DOOZIES” SECTIONS OF MY SITE FOR A REASON! Stop believing their every word, please! I’ve titled those sections appropriately, so please believe what I’ve written and what posts I’ve chosen to place there.

Your reactions tell me you would rather believe the unfounded claims of unknown, unidentified posters who hide behind their fictitious online persona versus someone (Ali) who is well-connected, well-identified, and well-respected in his field.

Your reactions tell me you don’t understand this investment, which worries me.

Secondly, here’s my take on what Ali said:

Keep a mature outlook on this investment, as it takes time and patience to realize the gains.

There is still much to be done in Iraq, and as such, there are not guarantees. The situation in Iraq is very unpredictable.

Ali is NOT going to “give-up” what he knows to thousands of unknown investors, and who knows who else.

We can reasonably expect to make a very good return on our investment!!! Does it really HAVE to be a 1000% or 3000% return? Your reactions tell me that if this doesn’t give you such returns, you’re going to be very upset. That baffles my mind, and concerns me greatly. Such attitudes are very dangerous.

The “Gurus” have done a magnificent job on brainwashing many to believe only THEIR words are true! LOL! I can’t believe how many of you are in complete denial of what the most respected Dinar Dealer in the world would have to say. Instead, you’d rather hold on to the words of your beloved “gurus” because THEY know better than Ali. THEY apparently are more connected than Ali who is on the phone with the TBI, CBI, and the Ministry of Finance on a more-than-once-a-week basis.

Ali believes in this investment, and has a plan, and anticipates we’ll see solid returns.

Knowing all the above, what more could you ask for in an investment? I want you all to know I am not trying to come down on any one person or group of individuals with this post, but to help you all understand that this is a fantastic investment, with no guarantees, not promises, and no time lines, but with a world of potential.

I’d never change a thing about what I’ve invested in or how much I’ve invested personally. I take full accountability for all my investment choices, and I’m grateful that I learned of this. One day, I anticipate I will receive a solid return.

I hope that each of you too will come to the same realization through your own due diligence and study of the news, currency history, and other information sources I provide on my sites.

All my best… And, as always… Go Dinar!

DD

Read more:

Edited by bobcatloader
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If we all listen to what every single person says we will be following them right off the clifff......and I'd say that would make for a big fall..so get your chin up and pay no attention the this crap! Just saying.. :twocents: I'd say we all have better things to be concerned about. :) Also it was Ali again I listened to his calls at DD site and this call from the GET guys it was him..unless he has a good voice impersonator maybe it was Jay Leno LOL! MHO

Space Cowboy Conference Call 4-14-11

Typed by DebTarHeelGirl

Frank opens with a song and a prayer.

LISTEN TO CALL DIAL 760-569-7699 626331#

1991 to 1999 Events that occurred in Kuwait and

2001 to 2011 We will aline the Kuwait events in regards to Iraq now

Ali statements on that interview we heard recently, that this RV would not happen right away and regarding low rates – Frank states that Ali has NOT done an interview and Darline believes that it was NOT Ali on the call stating the negative statements….Frank states no one is sure if it was him or not … Lets be a student of this Dinar as GOD guided you to this point. Be careful what you hear on the internet.

Alpha One is on the call – From Frank’s Team

Lets go back Alpha to the Campaigns of The Marshall Plan to what is happened in 1991 – 1999

What happened when Saddam lit the oil fields – he turned the sand and sky black and ugly destruction of nature – and our Texas oil guys helped fix this

1991 infrastructure of Kuwait was taken over by Iraq with their Dinar – the difference Kuwait had offshore money to help rebuilt their country after Iraq left – they used two more sets of currency 3 sets in all….to help the country of Kuwait

Iraq had the same thing done –

1993- 1995 they stated to try to pay off rebuild infrastructures and get private sector back – 1995-1996 our USA started to get antsy and wanted money from Kuwait and Clinton went over to Kuwait to FORCE them to RV and their currency did have a high value but it was not traded at that time and could be bought for cheap == when it came out to public market and it went up and went back down- and NOV 1995 the USA had a shut down twice during that time frame and short term funding bill as they are doing today – then the Kuwait dinar value dropped and they had to redo the plan – history repeats – and THE Marshal Plan started in Germany and 1947-1951=2 and then 4-5 years 991 to 1996 and it messed up and 1999 the brought back out with The Marshal Plan again- they were too greedy and burned up 100 billion of their own asset to help rebuild the private sector and could not sustain the currency where as Iraq has been this in the plan for 8 years and currency has a low value and 1170 is ONLY a program rate not the actual value of the currency – that’s just to help rebuilt the country- Iraq had no money when we went in there as Kuwait did – how can they p ay back with no money – the 1170 is only a true program rate - so when the exchange rate comes out they can make money= 1996-10999 is happening now the same thing – Shabibi said to lift zeros the same thing now - we had the UST there since February and Maliki said the green light to do this now… when 3 zeros will be lifted the program rate will be gone

Darline states 15% came in after what happened to Kuwait happened… Frank says he is seeing way too many things that are so similar to what happened with Kuwait – the same things are so similar – they used the 1991 to 1999 mistakes to learn by – set up banking systems and all needs to be DONE before they can RV – that’s why the GOI is NOT seated yet…

By lifting the 3 zeros – Iraq becomes a liberated country and puts it into being international

Alpha says that yes the GOI is seated – and too odd for the US to go in there and leave – we the USA wanted Lybia to be dethroned and removed from TOP dog and out of the lead of the Arab nations because of a defacto Gov…. And they say that Iraq is now in the league in charge without a supposed NO GOI??? – YES THEY HAVE A GOI as they were put in charge as they have a GOI says Alpha

You bought a stock called IQD from a company called Iraq for a dividend called RI –RV for a product called Oil… You will win according to the overlapping compared to the last year Kuwait went through before their RI – the systems the bank and something is around the corner says Frank

Germany first the Marshal Plan and the maintain high focus was rebuild private sectors now the UN, US, the IMF is telling Iraq rebuild your private sector - I could not use my debit card or visa card around the world outside of Iraq unless I didn’t have a currency – they have to have a tradeable currency as that is what we are waiting for – if it comes out at 1170 as the market will drive it up for us – or go to a reval rate now- it will all go up and we will be fine…

Same 3 phases that Kuwait went through – they did it twice but Iraq should not have to do this twice as this has taken longest this time – they came out today and if this came out at 10 cents they could have - on verge of HCL article 140 an d most are paid off now and today Ira q aid ready to settle any articles not paid yet..

Our GOV mirrored imaged what happened then in our budget today so today our budget got passed.. – Singapore revalued their currency ad they did this last year too –first one coming from the east to the west … are we starting the engines from the east to the west again as last year>>>>>>>= as today they did reval per Bloomberg…..

Our GOV is the mirror image to the country of Iraq – exact same things they are fighting over in 1996 as they are today – the exact same things – so they are not going to take that much time any longer – this is the end says Frank – we are around the corner for this RI – RV to manifest.

The GOI is seated and they just have not made the announcements formally as they don’t have a minister of security –Alpha says MOI and MOS went to Kuwait to confer with the Emir – so who is not seated?

Shabibi said they will raise the value of the currency – Hillarious aids went with the UST in Iraq at the CBI and the LOI was accepted and the WTO trained for them to JOIN – and they are now trained and the WTO accepted the International rate of the Dinar – as the CBI has the rate they are done already – and this week they post articles about the 3 zeros and Shabibi comes out and today articles say that the CBI has just formally requested the GOI to vote on lifting the 3 zeros from the currency TODAY – remove the program rate please says Frank- when they are lifted that will be a law – Parliament has to approve using the new currency – the lower denoms? ……. They are trying to say they are going to intro the lower denoms as they now have a rate and now they need to pass the law to make this official – they do have a GOI - Shabibi had to ask them but he does have the power to do this without their vote – but they need the laws –

We have the rate and we will be internationally recognized when this is done… what is wrong it don’t want make sense the CIB is trying to force the GOI to put a conclusion to this… the GOI has to decide which currency they are going to use their dinars or the dollars or new lower denoms ….

The CBI is not in chaos they are in order so now they ask the GOI what’s up – do you not see on Iraq TV today that they are telling parliament to pass the law – and lift the 3 zeros but they have already so now that is to remove the 1170 rate and do the reval – the GOI does not want the Iraq citizens to have the 3 zeros bills – they are not rioting and all of the ME countries are in a up roar but Iraq is not they are reigning on the top.

Right now as we speak the authors of the plan are satisfying Germany – the next one after Singapore to RV which was today – should be deeper somewhere in the ME ad and 4 one Kuwait and then Iraq and many other countries South America, Venezuela Russia and list is long…Darline says the next one should be the Swiss Franc….Germany did everything possible rebuilding Greece and France and….

Frank gets a call: HIS TEAM said the ministers will be announced this coming Monday – the currency will be revalued past $3.22 more than the original 20% once the GOI sits

Marsha has been in a GOV shout down and it was for 21 days and could not get the RV – this time we passed the budget 91-18 just an hour ago – and they would not have done this if they did not know they this RV is now – its all done the GOI is done and Obama and senate would not have voted this budget in today without knowing this is coming…

The interpretation of articles sometime are off – we have to research the translations

They want them to vote for the lifting of the 3 zeros on TV they are already LIFTED so now they vote on the 1170 rate to be removed – 6.1% left us at 9% with 3 zeros and CBI has shredded 1.7 Trillion dinars that took the 3 zeros down from 15% to 6% and they have no 3 zeros left now- so what’s up with a law to remove the 3 zeros when 90% has been collected – well there is NONE LEFT to do it was all a formality today ! WOW

Darline says tonight with a Friday RI-RV and we can’t cash out till Monday – so Alpha says maybe IHO of rumors that states the RV is in the bank systems are true- when you build a new network you have to ping everything continuing till its perfect and Alpha says I believe they were testing it all and the USA kept extending their budget – if Singapore did RV today and there is proof they did – then this means the pinging is over then now its the next currency to RI-RV is France then Kuwait and then on with Iraq in a matter of seconds - pinging is done – woo hoo connections are done its in the hands of the powers that be….

Iraq citizen won’t know they have a RI or RV to let their people know that there will be

Frank says that his team reported to him tonight on the call he called in re: Germany is being satisfied right now and they need to be rewarded with a rise in their rate as they helped in rebuilding the economy in Greece and Spain and Monday Frank states his phone contact said that they are adjusting their rate right now and Monday the Parliament of Iraq ministers will sit on Monday then the GOI will sit and then ask me when will it happen and Darline says it will sit and pop tonight and Frank says his day is Monday and Darline says her RI date is a Tonight into Friday and Alpha says on a Thursday always in the past and Darline says that is today.

Shabibi – find out where he is right now – find out where Maliki is right now….Darline says that Shabibi will be in Washington DC at the Chamber of Commerce on the 19th…. Darline Says BING BAM BOOM.

Frank States that Switzerland is our East and it will come to the West from there….

The request of the Parliament law to lift the 3 zeros that are already done shows they want the rate to be changed….

Today Darline read article Iraq has restored its relations with its neighboring countries – THEY ARE DONE as a country…BING BAM BOOM

* Abbas al-Bayati Discuss With the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Political Developments in Iraq

April 14th, 2011 12:44 pm • Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Search MP Abbas al-Bayati, the National Alliance for the day with a political adviser to the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Gerrard Samirana in Iraq, political developments in the country and Iraq’s efforts to emerge from Chapter VII final, and Iraq’s relations with neighboring countries.

The Al-Bayati according to a statement issued by his office and received by the independent press (Iba) a copy of the Iraqi government has fulfilled all its international obligations in accordance with decisions issued under Chapter Alsabasoa regard Menhabalarac and policies where the arms embargo Albailogip The chemical has also been a nuclear test ban everything related to weapons of mass .

He pointed to the existence of good cooperation with international organizations on the signing of the protocols relating to the prohibition of such weapons, or of what the relationship with Garpalkwyt where there is significant progress on the path to end the outstanding issues through bilateral committees, which began work recently and was able to accomplish a lot as it moves steps Gidpaly forward.

He said the visit of the PM Maliki’s recent visit to Kuwait was a positive and successful and set a new course for a swift end to all the files and the problems in record time, stressing Iraq’s desire to be a factor and an element of stability in the region and not an element of concern.

The MP added Bayati hope that the report of the Secretary-General to the Security Council next June will be a positive connection with the final out of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Oharalbiati and that Iraq has restored its relations with neighboring countries after the formation of his new government, and today we have advanced relations with all neighboring countries and major on the basis of the principle of non-interference in internal affairs.

For his part, Samirana to the importance of this meeting and the steps taken by the Iraqi Alihump. (End)

http://translate.google.jo/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php

DELTA is on call he states - Remember last year in Sept Shabibi said ready when GOI sits they will RV their money. The CBI is trying to put a law to organize how to lift the 3 zeros from currency they need the parliament and PM to approve – the CBI has the power to revalue to put lower denoms in but when phasing out the larger denoms out that’s required to vote on that l

The CBI is writing the law – a plan in lifting the 3 zeros and then increase the value o0f the currency so internationally and internal. Another article states lifting the zeros will liberate Iraq economy – they are out of Chapter 7 and sanctions on currency Dec 15

Call was dropped for 3 minutes and Deb’s PC crashed ….

Shabibi was in Switzerland with a crew during the week….Shabibi will be in USA April 19th

They have to revalue to go international so all laws have to be passed FAST –

A lot of business people are trying to put people down with Dinar investments - they are trying to make us sell our dinar to make a prophet M2 dropped from 41 % to 20% in less than 6 months

DO NOT BE DOWN Iraq will never LOP they will revalue and Shabibi is like the Flash , superman and he is very happy cause finally the end of this story is coming – he is very frustrated and wants this reval for his country- they have to do this Monday – the parliament – Shabibi has the permission to revalue the rate – but the CBI has the Plan and they are organizing it

Before May 2st they have to come up with the DFI Plan – they have to be engaged with international community’s – when they go to the GCC they have to be instilled as international with recognizable currency – when they revalue they will see it all over.

The US government is working to protect their moneys from the DFI when its over with in June for protection… Iraq have money in the US and in Europe

NOTE IF Shabibi KNOW its done with everything why go to Switzerland due to the banking accounts, then to US then to UK KNOW THIS - Shabibi would never leave if not its all done –

Delta states the CBI states the parliament needs to approve – Delta feels that its all done – when M came in his statement was install the national currency was his plan – so his parliament gave him that confidence and then on the 28th Maliki gave Shabibi to do it way back on the 28th - Shabibi wants to update the value of the currency now before the national update of currencies on the 3oth,.

Delta said - Shabibi went to Switzerland to Open new accounts for the deadline in June of the DFI fund and then on to the USA to finish the accounts here and then BING BAM BOOM says Darline.

Lifting the 3 zeros does NOT mean removing or lowering their value – that’s only lifting from their actual currency the program rate of 1170 NOT the value.

Draft laws Export tax laws done this week say Darline – the only one we need is to approve the rate as isn’t it just enough to say we have the rate by the CBI and now it can be released is there a stall going on – is the laws actually necessary ask Frank to Delta – Delta says no and it seems that they are giving the power to Parliament to connect the CBI

Frank says I understand Darline’s point of view about tomorrow for the RI-RV but I see that this as their holy day and Frank feels that Tuesday or Thursday – Darline says no this will be announced tomorrow while everyone is together for their holy day all together – Delta says the PM office and then the parliament will approve the organize of the 3 zeros – they do not need the rest of the GOI anymore – it was an excuse about the whole GOI formed – now they try to do this but its all done – the rates are done and what if parliament doesn’t approve it what is Shabibi going to do give the money back to the people in the street…

Frank says no not a good time tomorrow – it’s too holy but Darline says it’s a freedom…..Frank says on Saturday we may see rumbling effects of them wanting to seat the ministers and I feel Monday we see the ministers seated and then on Tuesday they may release this rate then and RI- RV on Tuesday….

If Darline wins both Delta and Frank owe Darline a 25,000 Dinar as that meant it happened today but announced on Friday….

Delta says be so happy as all the news in Iraq this week is telling everybody they are doing this and everything is ALL done…

Darline says that very seriously once this is done and if they are doing the DFI money in Switzerland and take money back before may 1st they want the US troops out of there…

IF this investment is speculative – why would Shabibi and M say all this on TV what they will do by releasing the lower denoms and remove the program rate and revalue their currency rate – cause all the cries of what they would do has come and gone and they are daring us to believe them.

Closing statements:

Delta states: Shabibi is talking open about it in Iraq for last two months – they are done they know exactly how much they have got – CBI will ever loose a penny on their reserve even if goes up to $3 or $4 dollars the people will win and so will the CBI… Iraq is ready and about to pull the trigger….

Frank states: If they seat those the ministers on Monday the RI-RV will happen so very shortly thereafter.

This repeat of frank26 in my post... is as monotonous & nerve racking as it gets. All his posts deny intelligents. They insult each of us. When do people realize the man restates events to merely re-enforce his own memory, make you think he has inside intel.... but not provide anything .....that is new to readers? But then his cloak is Christianity... so he can convince wallets to tithe for his false/misleading knowledge of the pending RV. It is the individual that chooses to support frank26 but you dont need his guidance as your own prayers cost nothing. Your own discovery work from various sites can provide accummulative intel with like-outcome for you.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Papster for the post :)

Just a quick comment about this latest from Frank. it is

very much full of holes and they are repeating some of the

very same things that were proven false just within the last

few days, such as Shabibi being in Switzerland, etc.

No need to go too in depth, but please understand, so much of

what they said is simply not factual, and therefore is very

misleading. It is also error to make so many comparisons

with Kuwait, they are attempting to keep that alive and it is

two completely different situations in regards to the condition

of Kuwait at the time, which was nothing at all like conditions

that Iraq has had.

Just be careful how much of this is bought as 'fact' of course, and

let's hope when all is said and done in reality, it turns out well

for all involved, especially the Iraqi people. We hope for the best

for sure, but also must toss aside too many fabrications. That is what

so often misleads so many, and hurt people in the end.

I just wish that these folks would tell the truth, and not twist it for their

own gain, as has been their record. Too many have been hurt, that

is always my main concern.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

What a pile of crap!! Adam, you should hire someone to pull all the BS that gets posted on here.

There are so many un-grounded people posting this stuff. I can see them all running to the bank, or worse, rip off Dinar traders, to buy more Dinar. Wake up folks and see this crap for what it is.

The Dinar will RV when it RV's. Stay excited, but be realistic. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Every one is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is he is reaching and stuck in his own little world. He spouts out things that have no truth just because he thinks it sounds good and every wants to hear it. No real proven facts to back up most of what he says.

I have spoken with Ali, his voice and mannerisms are im-mistakeable..

It WAS him.

Jeeze, I mean.......................WOW....................................

What people will do to make them feel better and look good while doing it...... :blink:

This is impossible "

Frank says that his team reported to him tonight on the call he called in re: Germany is being satisfied right now and they need to be rewarded with a rise in their rate as they helped in rebuilding the economy in Greece and Spain " Germany does not have their own currency...they share the EURO with the rest of the economic union.

• Upvote 1