Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My email to ALI @ Dinar Trade and his Reply

BanG

Our selling price for 1million dinars in 25K notes is $1220, not $1280. $1280 is the cost per millionfor 5K notes.

I have absolutely neverstated when the Iraqi currency would change in value or at what rate. In fact,I have maintained always that it is a long term investment, not a lotteryticket. Our company has one goal, and that is to provide the best service possible for buying and selling dinars. dry.gif

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

I’m a customer of yoursand have purchased several million Dinars. Your currently selling them at 1280a million and buying back at 840 a million. ALI was on a Dinar chat the othernight and his views on an RV have switched 180 degrees from when I bought them.I have only spoke with ALI twice but you guys are looking pretty GREEDY and poorly on the internet. What’s changed? blink.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Our selling price for 1million dinars in 25K notes is $1220, not $1280. $1280 is the cost per millionfor 5K notes.

I have absolutely neverstated when the Iraqi currency would change in value or at what rate. In fact,I have maintained always that it is a long term investment, not a lotteryticket. Our company has one goal, and that is to provide the best service possible for buying and selling dinars. dry.gif

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

I’m a customer of yoursand have purchased several million Dinars. Your currently selling them at 1280a million and buying back at 840 a million. ALI was on a Dinar chat the othernight and his views on an RV have switched 180 degrees from when I bought them.I have only spoke with ALI twice but you guys are looking pretty GREEDY and poorly on the internet. What’s changed? blink.gif

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO HIM OR WHAT HE SAYS TO YOU ,HE IS IN IT TO MAKE MONEY.THATS IT.IF YOU FALL FOR ANYBODYS LINE OF CRAP SAYING YOUR GOING TO GET RICH--THATS YOUR FALT--A PERSON WHO BUYS INTO THIS MUST DO HIS RESERCH AND TAKE WHAT EVER HAPPENS--THEIRS PEOPLE OUT THEIR THAT JUST ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR MONEY THEY DONT CARE IF IT RV,S OR NOT THEY HAVE THEIRS AND THEY DO AND SAY WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO SELL THE PRODUCT.JMOP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My whole point in posting my email with ALI is since I have been dealing with him for years now it is funny how he has taken a new approach and all the hype for selling dinars is GONE. Clearly DT has changed and in my opinion only has become to big for their EGO's to support. Greed will do that to people. Be careful. JMO. Peace.blink.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I don't usually use these words but I think Ali's 180 is the sign that he's who is just covering his own by lying to his customers and the rest of us.

He should grow and stand behind what he initially wrote on his site as far as cash in options and wire transfers. I trust him as far as I could throw him.

angry.gifdry.gif

Edited by Dinarkicker
Language
  • Upvote 4

I don't usually use these words but I think Ali's 180 is the sign that he's who is just covering his own by lying to his customers and the rest of us.

He should grow and stand behind what he initially wrote on his site as far as cash in options and wire transfers. I trust him as far as I could throw him.

angry.gifdry.gif

Thank you for saying what I really felt, I have to watch myself as the profanity police have pulled me over here before....lolol. Peace.

Edited by Dinarkicker
Language
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have not ever dealt with a dealer, mostly because of my impression that they are a disingenuous lot. Confirmed.

All things considered, he makes a living selling dinar. I'm not certain why there is an expectation that his primary goal would be anything other than turning a profit.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for saying what I really felt, I have to watch myself as the profanity police have pulled me over here before....lolol. Peace.

Bang....you are absolutely correct. I've listened to Ali on numerous CC's and he has never been so pessamistic as he is now. He has always touted this investment as good as gold. now he has the tamarity to try and act as if he never touted this as being very near. Just based on his latest position, I will never buy from him, in fact I only bought 1 Mil just to get into his system, thinking I had to buy from his to cash in. I guess we've outlived our usefulnesss, or he's cultivating a new cult following. Just my opinion. tt seems that more and more places to buy Dinar are available at reasonable prices, I would buy from banks at lower rates, and cash in with Ty. Peace

• Upvote 1

This is just a Hypothetical....but if I knew that it was fixing to RV...would I sell more and more dinars...as always...or would I deter the buyers from buying?...Would any of these things mentioned here below happening, give us a clue that we may be near an RV?.....1) No more Reserves offered....2) Occassional delays in shipping dinars.....3) Several price increases on dinars...some that seemed unneccessary......4) No more safe-keeping of your dinars.....5) New rules from the U.S. Treasury....including no trading for Gold, and no ledger to ledger transfers now upon your cash-in....6) Many new tax laws, including specific foreign currency transaction tax laws, as well as new laws to tax the rich, and/or those worth over a million dollars...while a depression is in full swing....lol....Are we a long ways away from this thing happening...or are we on the brink of it?.....All I can say is that if I owned a business, I would keep doing business as usual...unless?....You decide!...But, it is getting very interesting...to say the least....

• Upvote 3

My whole point in posting my email with ALI is since I have been dealing with him for years now it is funny how he has taken a new approach and all the hype for selling dinars is GONE. Clearly DT has changed and in my opinion only has become to big for their EGO's to support. Greed will do that to people. Be careful. JMO. Peace.blink.gif

BanG it could be that this ride is coming to the in and Ali may know this......thus the 180........create fear in the hearts of the weak and uneducated investor to sell back their dinars.....he also dropped his buy back rate......but who knows just some thoughts.....GO DINAR
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Bang....you are absolutely correct. I've listened to Ali on numerous CC's and he has never been so pessamistic as he is now. He has always touted this investment as good as gold. now he has the tamarity to try and act as if he never touted this as being very near. Just based on his latest position, I will never buy from him, in fact I only bought 1 Mil just to get into his system, thinking I had to buy from his to cash in. I guess we've outlived our usefulnesss, or he's cultivating a new cult following. Just my opinion. tt seems that more and more places to buy Dinar are available at reasonable prices, I would buy from banks at lower rates, and cash in with Ty. Peace

Yep, Ali has done a complete turn around. I used to have a lot of respect for the man. Now I have NONE. You hear that Ali? NONE!! You will never make another dime off me you low life , cheap, lying scumbag ( and those were my nice words) I had every intention of cashing in at his Nashville office.Well not anymore. The way he has been acting and lying lately, he probably will high tail it and run away anyhow. Folks, do what I did. Join VIP; Adam is supposed to have a better bank rate for us due to the shear volume of members, and use a reputable bank. Screw the traders! ( Actually it should be spelled traitors) after all, IMO the main one has now decided to screw us; And YES I HAVE had more than my share of caffine this morning. :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is just a Hypothetical....but if I knew that it was fixing to RV...would I sell more and more dinars...as always...or would I deter the buyers from buying?...Would any of these things mentioned here below happening, give us a clue that we may be near an RV?.....1) No more Reserves offered....2) Occassional delays in shipping dinars.....3) Several price increases on dinars...some that seemed unneccessary......4) No more safe-keeping of your dinars.....5) New rules from the U.S. Treasury....including no trading for Gold, and no ledger to ledger transfers now upon your cash-in....6) Many new tax laws, including specific foreign currency transaction tax laws, as well as new laws to tax the rich, and/or those worth over a million dollars...while a depression is in full swing....lol....Are we a long ways away from this thing happening...or are we on the brink of it?.....All I can say is that if I owned a business, I would keep doing business as usual...unless?....You decide!...But, it is getting very interesting...to say the least....

These are are some good points to consider 4aprofit, Ali has definitely changed his tune as of late.

I thought he would keep some of his hype going to make more money on "The sell", but he is giving off neg. vibes

and it will steer people away to other financial institutions after RV. OH WELL!

The people of Iraq need SOMETHING good to happen to make there their lives easier after so much poverty, war and government uneasiness and you know what? SO DO WE!!! PEACE.

• Upvote 1

Not defending Ali, but....

If he is the frontman for others footing the bill for inventory, it may have been a conflict of interest for him to own.

Setting the stage for early cash in by those who can't afford to wait for RV may give him a chance to purchase for himself, outside the normal distribution chain of the business..

Doing business in this economy is getting brutal...

Not defending Ali, but....

If he is the frontman for others footing the bill for inventory, it may have been a conflict of interest for him to own.

Setting the stage for early cash in by those who can't afford to wait for RV may give him a chance to purchase for himself, outside the normal distribution chain of the business..

Doing business in this economy is getting brutal...

Sorry, nice hypothesis but not buying it. Ali has turned into a jerk. Period. If you buy from him, or cash in with him, you are being robbed! Just look at the difference in his buy / sell rate. This clown is higher (on sale) and lower (on buy back) than anyone. He has a license to steal and apparantly isn't afraid to use it. Go to a reputable bank peeps!

My thoughts exactly! Does anyone know if his buy rate has gone down significantly? In my mind that would be another indicator.

It's very possible that he's changed his tune because the Feds are looking over his shoulder. I recall from a previous post that there are some hefty restrictions on making forecasts when you are a currency dealer. Ali may simply be covering his butt for that reason. JMO. GO RV!

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Bang, i have never bought any from Ali and don't plan on doing so either. My sense of wisdom just said to buy from a reputable bank because they comfirmed a buy back price of the daily rate no matter what it is. Not disputing anyone route of purchase, just saying it is easier, safer to deal with an American Bank not someone named Ali.

Edited by Heavyduty053