Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Been 6 Months...Any Takers Yet?

MicheleJ

It's been 6 months to the DAY since I stated the my source told me that there would be no RV until 2012.

At that time, I was bashed unmercifully.

Well...any takers yet? No?

I'll be back (if allowed) 6 months from now on October 14, 2011 and we will see if there are any takers at that time.

As always...

Dr. J

P.S. You don't need to respond, I never read the follow-up posts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

It's been 6 months to the DAY since I stated the my source told me that there would be no RV until 2012.

I'll be back (if allowed) 6 months from now on October 14, 2011 and we will see if there are any takers at that time.

As always...

Dr. J

Maybe you should check back next month i think you will be surprised

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As always...

Dr. J

I wonder how long you have been itching to say that

Hmmmm...

I would not be surprised if this thing RV'd in 2012....hell, even late 2012. I see how much the Iraqi's need to get done and how fast they get things done (I mean, how long do you need to pick a freaking MINISTER?).

However- I DO believe the Doc is completely lying about not reading these posts.

Right, Doc?

Hee hee. :P

Why create a post to simply spread negativity? I'm sure you will read the responses to this topic and the objective was to simply get a rise out of everybody more than anything. We are all here to share our opinions and perspectives on the RV but why do it in such a condescending way?

I thought you said between June 2011 and some time in 2012? You mentioned China holding up the RV because the euro needed to be more stable and rise to around $1.50? It's around $1.45 today. If things keep going the way they are, the euro will hit $1.50 this April, or by the end of June at the latest. Please explain why you think the RV will not happen in 2011 in terms of the value of the euro. Afterall, you based your entire opinion on the low value of the euro at the time, which I believe was about $1.19.

• Upvote 1

Why create a post to simply spread negativity? I'm sure you will read the responses to this topic and the objective was to simply get a rise out of everybody more than anything. We are all here to share our opinions and perspectives on the RV but why do it in such a condescending way?

Seemed to work?

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm...

I would not be surprised if this thing RV'd in 2012....hell, even late 2012. I see how much the Iraqi's need to get done and how fast they get things done (I mean, how long do you need to pick a freaking MINISTER?).

However- I DO believe the Doc is completely lying about not reading these posts.

Right, Doc?

Hee hee. :P

hes trying to pull a saddam hussien!!!!!!!!!!!!! it dosent take three months to chose a minister , im with you on that

• Upvote 1

I thought you said between June 2011 and some time in 2012? You mentioned China holding up the RV because the euro needed to be more stable and rise to around $1.50? It's around $1.45 today. If things keep going the way they are, the euro will hit $1.50 this April, or by the end of June at the latest. Please explain why you think the RV will not happen in 2011 in terms of the value of the euro. Afterall, you based your entire opinion on the low value of the euro at the time, which I believe was about $1.19.

well said sir, well said

• Upvote 1

He probably was one of those kids that had their lunch money took from them everyday and he is just trying to get it out of his system. No problem we can put up with him twice a year.

• Upvote 2

He's right about the bashing that he got. Maybe if people had treated him with a little more respect in October he wouldn't be tempted to rub it in now. And according to his DD interview last month he's about 6'4" and 250 lbs so I doubt that too many people tried to steal his lunch money. ;)

• Upvote 1

I am prepared to go past 2012 for the possible return! As scooter posted, you have done your research so now let the investment come to you and start on your next target! I think he said his first Forex coach told him that. Very true words I think. Anyways get busy living, cause hanging all over these sites and waiting on the next rumor or Intel will not make it happen any sooner for us! Heck start getting in better shape so after the RV you can enjoy your return on investment that much more being able to get out there and use it and enjoy using it! Learn a new language for a country you plan to visit after the RV! :) Tons of stuff to keep us moving in the direction we need until the RV happens. And if we do not see positive return on our investment, you still are in better shape from the other things you have been working on. Anyway just some random thoughts.

Go RV!

Open ur eyes ppl,this guy could be bang on,the gurus around here make anice story but its never been true.

Although Doctor J i would love you to help us out a bit more with ur intel,rather than smugly saying i told you so...

Help us out buddy.